Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jeb wanted to give licenses to illegals.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cr726;2218609]What proof do you have that Plumber has a criminal background?[/QUOTE]

Because I once posted that I spent time in jail.

I ''borrowed'' an ATV from a Kawasaki dealership when I was 17 and got into a fight with one of Paul Teutul Jr. friends at Montgomery Day about 10 years ago.

That's it.

But to someone from Chappaquiddick or Chappaqua or Chipotle or whatever WASP town CumOnMyFace is from...that makes me a ''kriminal''.

He is silly, isn't he?

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2219234]Because I once posted that I spent time in jail.

I ''borrowed'' an ATV from a Kawasaki dealership when I was 17 and got into a fight with one of Paul Teutul Jr. friends at Montgomery Day about 10 years ago.

That's it.

QUOTE]

S*** thats all!

1. Sport or Utility
    2. Too bad it wasn't Paul Jr.
    3. Hope you won.
    4. Where is Vinny DeMartino and Cody?

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2219234]Because I once posted that I spent time in jail....that makes me a ''kriminal''.[/QUOTE]

I believe the correct term is "Ex-Convict", or "Ex-Con" for short.

:P

Eh, we all do stupid things in our youth. You didn;t hurt anyone, and you paid the appropriate price, so eh. Non issue in my book (just don't expect you to hire your dirty ex-con ass, ha ha :P:P:P)

That is what you get for being honest. CBTNY doesn't know what to do with people who are honest, he lashes out. What do you expect from a d-bag?

That's it.

But to someone from Chappaquiddick or Chappaqua or Chipotle or whatever WASP town CumOnMyFace is from...that makes me a ''kriminal''.

He is silly, isn't he?[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

That's it.

He is silly, isn't he?[/QUOTE]

so you've been in jail once kriminalkahn?? well then I'm sorr...oh-oh...

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2146552]Prison? Never been to prison, bro.

Been in jail a couple of times...but never made it to prison. Good lawyers live in nice houses and like having good plumbers. Evading police ticket = radiant heat in his pool room. Among other things...:O

Besides...that was when Clinton was president.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2146552&postcount=52[/url]

the convenvient kriminal mind of kriminalkahn strikes again....don't worry about responding...I'm sure your personal b!tch cock rider will be all over this in no time,,,,

I didn't know Jeb was running for President!

Yes, he is going to debate Bill Clinton next week.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2220091]I didn't know Jeb was running for President![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2219734]so you've been in jail once kriminalkahn?? well then I'm sorr...oh-oh...

the convenvient kriminal mind of kriminalkahn strikes again....don't worry about responding...I'm sure your personal b!tch cock rider will be all over this in no time,,,,[/QUOTE]

Come on bro, Plumber may be pretty damn Liberal at times, but he's a good egg nonetheless. A bit on the silly and idealistic (liberal-wise) side, but a decent chap. "personal ***** Cock Rider"? Really my friend, lighten up on him a bit, eh.

Go beat up Kennyo.:D Where the hell has he been of late anywhoo, havn't seen much of his lately...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Warfish;2220406]Come on bro, Plumber may be pretty damn Liberal at times, but he's a good egg nonetheless. A bit on the silly and idealistic (liberal-wise) side, but a decent chap. "personal ***** Cock Rider"? Really my friend, lighten up on him a bit, eh.

Go beat up Kennyo.:D Where the hell has he been of late anywhoo, havn't seen much of his lately...[/QUOTE]

no offense as I know you are in a tough spot but kriminalkahn suggested I euthinize my kids two weeks ago and cock rider in the queen of calling conservatives who agree with other conservatives their "b!tches"....never mind his usual bs hypocrisy in this thread....

Clarifying your BS once again. The B*tches are the only two who agree with you. I would never want to associate anyone else with you. You homophobic D-bag.

I know you are stressed out, ABC is f@cking up your show the View.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2220594]no offense as I know you are in a tough spot but kriminalkahn suggested I euthinize my kids two weeks ago and cock rider in the queen of calling conservatives who agree with other conservatives their "b!tches"....never mind his usual bs hypocrisy in this thread....[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2220594]no offense as I know you are in a tough spot but kriminalkahn suggested I euthinize my kids two weeks ago and cock rider is the queen of calling conservatives who agree with other conservatives their "b!tches"....never mind his usual bs hypocrisy in this thread....[/QUOTE]

I was unaware of that. Thats pretty uncalled for too. :(

I know I sound like a sorry sap, but I sure would love a more civil debate in here, from all sides. Too often we all just devolve into who can call the other the bigger doodey. Not aimed at you CBTNY specicifly, more a general observation.

Eh, is what it is I suppose.

Warfish-

I don't think you sound like a sorry sap. ;)

There is no doubt that people who post here are passionate about what they say. It is true that sometimes it does become a very uncivil debate. But it usually will correct itself and everyone moves on. I hope that's the case this time as well.

Religious and Political debates just dont bring the best out in people.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2221098]I was unaware of that. Thats pretty uncalled for too. :(

I know I sound like a sorry sap, but I sure would love a more civil debate in here, from all sides...[/QUOTE]

It was uncalled for on my part.

My humblest apologies to you, CBTNY.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2217275]I think its funny Warfish called you brainwashed.

Yeah. YOURE brainwashed. Brainwashed into supporting a candidate that get zero mainstream press coverage.

But the people all shouting ''Rudy, Rudy, Rudy" aren't brainwashed. [/QUOTE]

See, but I'm NOT shouting "Rudy" at all, see?

I'm just not buying into the "Ron Pauls DIFFERENT....really, we mean it this time. He's not a Politician, he's a SAVIOR" hype.

Sorry. Ron Paul is no different. I'd say wait till he's elected, and you'll see, but we all know there is no chance that happens....another reason why I find so much hype and discussion kind pointless. There's alot of folks I'd LIKE to see as President....doesn't mean any of them could actually get elected. And unlike my friends earlier comment, there are no points for "just running". Losers don't effect change.

you have just done something that d-bag wouldn't never do.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2222870]It was uncalled for on my part.

My humblest apologies to you, CBTNY.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2222910]See, but I'm NOT shouting "Rudy" at all, see?

I'm just not buying into the "Ron Pauls DIFFERENT....really, we mean it this time. He's not a Politician, he's a SAVIOR" hype.

Sorry. Ron Paul is no different. I'd say wait till he's elected, and you'll see, but we all know there is no chance that happens....another reason why I find so much hype and discussion kind pointless. There's alot of folks I'd LIKE to see as President....doesn't mean any of them could actually get elected. And unlike my friends earlier comment, there are no points for "just running". Losers don't effect change.[/QUOTE]

No no. I didn't mean you, fish. I doubt you are brainwashed.

I just meant that you aren't leveling the same charge of being brainwashed to people who believe Rudy is tough just because the media and his campaign says he is. Rudy is no different from other politicians just as Paul is. They are all slimy career politricks.

I'm starting to think that I don't give a Huckabee is starting to make some of the other douchebags nervous.

[QUOTE=cr726;2222936]you have just done something that d-bag wouldn't never do.[/QUOTE]

[B]Pro-tip:[/B] Try not to use other people's peacemaking as a springboard to call someone a "d-bag".

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2223017]

I'm starting to think that I don't give a Huckabee is starting to make some of the other douchebags nervous.[/QUOTE]

For my money, Huckabee is pretty solid. He is more personable than any Dem candidate and I don't think, but I know he will win over great swaths of America should he get the nod.

The appeal of Rudy for the GOP candidacy is that he'll cut pretty deep into 'blue' country. I think Huckabee will keep the red-blue divide alive.

One of the great ironies would be in a Huckabee/Clinton matchup - is that he really is from Hope, Arkansas. Bill Clinton was just born there and pimped out the name, kind of the way Hillary pimped out my home state for her Presidential ambitions.

I dare you to find a post by CBTNY AKA D-bag admitting he is wrong or apoligizing for being a azz. The guy has no shame.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2223096][B]Pro-tip:[/B] Try not to use other people's peacemaking as a springboard to call someone a "d-bag".[/QUOTE]