Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeb wanted to give licenses to illegals.

[QUOTE=capoliver;2216341]If your as tired of these stupid polititicians as I am then check out STATESMAN Ron Paul. Boy do we need him in the worst way. He's got my vote for sure.[/QUOTE]

Don't kid yourself. Ron Paul is just as much a Politician as anyone else. The only difference is that he has no chance to actually get elected.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2216504]Don't kid yourself. Ron Paul is just as much a Politician as anyone else. The only difference is that he has no chance to actually get elected.[/QUOTE]

In what regard?

I am clarifying why I said it. I have been referencing the hysteria from the Rightwing.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2216350]Nice way to change the subject.

I referenced specifically what YOU said..not the right wing.

Could you clarify what YOU said..

I asked you:

As a law abiding American, I would be afraid that illegals could vote for anyone at all.
    Wouldn't you ??[/QUOTE]

In your mind NY would be the first state to have illegals get drivers licenses. You are a complete Jerkoff.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2216367]
    of course [B]C[/B]ock [B]R[/B]ider has to try and find some justification for this- he was the only dumbass on this forum who throught el duetche's plan to hand illegals licneses in NY was a good one...[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sackdance;2216274]Good luck. On a daily basis CR gets chopped like egg salad and rematerializes on new threads with new lines drawn in the sand - never again returning to the scene of his last fallacy.[/QUOTE]

funny thing.....lunatic leftists like [B]C[/B]ock [B]R[/B]ider and KriminalKahn have a cow whenever the name of bill clinton is brought up in comparisons....

[QUOTE=cr726;2216312]Still waiting for you to admit when you are wrong.[/QUOTE]
    About what? No one here can read your mind, we can just your brilliant words, like these, just one post earlier: [I]The voting issue has been brought up by the rightwing because as they said voting would be next.[/I]

Right. How silly of the "right wing" to bring up how disastrous an idea Eliot Spitzer proposed. Not that any citizens of this country besides you still support it, by the way. And you're demanding that I admit I'm wrong about something?

Sometimes I think you're a scheming conservative who posts to make liberals look dumb. Tell us more about the benefits of official IDs & licenses for illegal aliens.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2216350]Nice way to change the subject.

I referenced specifically what YOU said..not the right wing.

Could you clarify what YOU said..

I asked you:

As a law abiding American, I would be afraid that illegals could vote for anyone at all.
    Wouldn't you ??[/QUOTE]

he has to change the subject- he tried to justify el duetche's plan...

and while [B]C[/B]ock [B]R[/B]ider will whine like a little b!tch about "right wing" hysteria over this the facts are 75% of NYers were against el duetche's plan from the start...

and NY leans about 75% rat-wing!!!

[QUOTE=cr726;2216603]In your mind NY would be the first state to have illegals get drivers licenses. You are a complete Jerkoff.[/QUOTE]
    I suppose this is conventional wisdom, huh? Like everyone knows that crap you scoop up from wikipedia twenty seconds before posting. Let me help you: [I]Oregon is the only state on the West Coast that openly acknowledges that it issues driver licenses to illegal aliens. In addition, Oregon is one of only five states that do not verify the Social Security numbers of driver license applicants. The result is that Oregon has become a magnet for ID fraud, the methamphetamine trade and illegal immigration. In addition it has put a terrible burden on our public schools, the Oregon Health Plan and the criminal justice system.

The 2007 Oregon Legislature will address the issue but only because they are forced to do so. [B]In 2005 Congress passed the REAL ID Act. This act requires all states to verify that driver license applicants are either U.S. citizens or legal residents. If a state does not comply with the act by May 2008, that states driver licenses will no longer be valid as proof of identification when boarding planes, entering a federal building or in any other dealings with the federal government. [/B]In essence, citizens from non-complying states will need a passport or other similar IDís when traveling outside their state.[/I]

If you were governor, NY would be the sixth. Bully for you!

Oregon the hotbed for crime.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2216644]I suppose this is conventional wisdom, huh? Like everyone knows that crap you scoop up from wikipedia twenty seconds before posting. Let me help you: [I]Oregon is the only state on the West Coast that openly acknowledges that it issues driver licenses to illegal aliens. In addition, Oregon is one of only five states that do not verify the Social Security numbers of driver license applicants. The result is that Oregon has become a magnet for ID fraud, the methamphetamine trade and illegal immigration. In addition it has put a terrible burden on our public schools, the Oregon Health Plan and the criminal justice system.

The 2007 Oregon Legislature will address the issue but only because they are forced to do so. [B]In 2005 Congress passed the REAL ID Act. This act requires all states to verify that driver license applicants are either U.S. citizens or legal residents. If a state does not comply with the act by May 2008, that states driver licenses will no longer be valid as proof of identification when boarding planes, entering a federal building or in any other dealings with the federal government. [/B]In essence, citizens from non-complying states will need a passport or other similar IDís when traveling outside their state.[/I]

If you were governor, NY would be the sixth. Bully for you![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2216691]Oregon the hotbed for crime.[/QUOTE]

Read a post every once in a while, will you? [U]The result is that Oregon has become a magnet for ID fraud, the methamphetamine trade and illegal immigration. In addition it has put a terrible burden on our public schools, the Oregon Health Plan and the criminal justice system.[/U]

3 out of the 5 points are all crime related. If Oregon is going to be your example, you better search harder.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2216696]Read a post every once in a while, will you? [U]The result is that Oregon has become a magnet for ID fraud, the methamphetamine trade and illegal immigration. In addition it has put a terrible burden on our public schools, the Oregon Health Plan and the criminal justice system.[/U][/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;2216593]I am clarifying why I said it. I have been referencing the hysteria from the Rightwing.[/QUOTE]

Is this such a hard question.??

I'll ask you for the THIRD time...

Wouldn't you ??

A simply Yes or No will suffice.

I would be soooo scared. Cause that is why they are here to vote.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2216767]Is this such a hard question.??

I'll ask you for the THIRD time...

Wouldn't you ??

A simply Yes or No will suffice.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;2216771]I would be soooo scared. Cause that is why they are here to vote.[/QUOTE]Such a predictable liberal response.

Expend your energies worrying how wiretapping terrorists in Iraq is unconstitutional.

But Illegal aliens voting in US elections elicits a yawn from you. :rolleyes:

[SIZE="1"]As long as they vote Democratic.[/SIZE]

You got me the millions of illegal immigrants are lying in wait to vote. You got me.

Yea, I can see where illegal wiretapping is peanuts compared to dead guys who already are voting. I am sure only Democrats practice this as well.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2216780]Such a predictable liberal response.

Expend your energies worrying how wiretapping terrorists in Iraq is unconstitutional.

But Illegal aliens voting in US elections elicits a yawn from you. :rolleyes:

[SIZE="1"]As long as they vote Democratic.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2216550]In what regard?[/QUOTE]

Oh man, you are really one of the last posters I would have ever expected to be so horribly naive. It's so sad to see you so brainwashed. I really expected better from you.

He may be "right" on a few issues as you see it, but if you think he's anything other than another standard issue Politician, you would find yourself sadly mistaken....if he had a snowballs chance in hell of getting elected.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;2216792]You got me the millions of illegal immigrants are lying in wait to vote. You got me.

Yea, I can see where illegal wiretapping is peanuts compared to dead guys who already are voting. I am sure only Democrats practice this as well.[/QUOTE]

One terrorist in the MidEast talks to another terrorist in the Mideast...but because the phone call is routed thru the US...you call that illegal wiretapping.

Yet you would dismiss voter fraud.

As I said...completely predictable.

But by all means, keep changing the subject.
    I know if I were you that is exactly what I would do.

Do you have any idea about what you are talking about? Read up on FISA and learn the subject a little better before you go spouting off.

You brought up wiretapping not me and voter fraud is a crime and I don't think anyone should do that, whether it be a illegal immigrant or a party pollster.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2217018]One terrorist in the MidEast talks to another terrorist in the Mideast...but because the phone call is routed thru the US...you call that illegal wiretapping.

Yet you would dismiss voter fraud.

As I said...completely predictable.

But by all means, keep changing the subject.
    I know if I were you that is exactly what I would do.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=The White Trash Bringing Down The Clintons Property Value in Chappaquidick or Chappamahoney or Wherever The Fuq He Rents;2216618]funny thing.....lunatic leftists like [B]C[/B]ock [B]R[/B]ider and KriminalKahn have a cow whenever the name of bill clinton is brought up in comparisons.... [/QUOTE]

funny thing.....lunatic righties like Nutsackdance and IHaveCumOnMyBackNY have a cow whenever the name of george bush is brought up in comparisons....

[url]http://hq.protestwarrior.com/[/url] [B][SIZE="4"]= [/SIZE][/B][url]http://infowars.net/[/url]
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 11-18-2007 at 11:56 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;2217080]
    voter fraud is a crime and I don't think anyone should do that, whether it be a illegal immigrant .[/QUOTE]

That was a painfully hard answer to finally get out of you.

You've exhausted me..I'm going to bed.

Have to go to work tomorrow so I can be overtaxed.