Thread: New Vets website

New Vets website

[url]http://vetvoice.com/[/url]

[QUOTE]by: Senator Barack Obama
    Tue Nov 20, 2007 at 14:30:15 PM EST
    VetVoice adds an indispensable perspective on the momentous challenges confronting the United States. The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have lasted longer than World War II. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]by: Senator Hillary Clinton
    Tue Nov 20, 2007 at 13:18:44 PM EST
    I'm honored to have this opportunity to help launch VetVoice. This online community for our Iraq and Afghanistan veterans, I believe, will become one of the premiere sites on the Internet. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]by: Senator Chris Dodd
    Tue Nov 20, 2007 at 12:00:15 PM EST
    I'd like to thank VetVoice for inviting me to contribute. VoteVets has been a strong contributor to our political discourse on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and how we respect our veterans once they return. I look forward to America's veterans having this new platform to shape this important national discussion. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]by: Congressman Ron Paul
    Tue Nov 20, 2007 at 10:45:06 AM EST
    Thank you for allowing me to take part in the launch of VetVoice! It is an honor to speak to our armed forces and our veterans. I am actually a veteran myself, having served as a U.S. Air Force Flight Surgeon during the Vietnam-era. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]by: Senator John Edwards
    Tue Nov 20, 2007 at 09:30:15 AM EST
    I strongly believe we must restore the sacred contract between our country and America's veterans and military families. When our service men and women sacrifice so much to defend our freedom and secure peace around the world, we have a moral obligation to take care of them and their families. [/QUOTE]

No other republican presidential candidate supports our troops unless we are fighting a war....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2220226][url]http://vetvoice.com/[/url]

No other republican presidential candidate supports our troops unless we are fighting a war....[/QUOTE]

Are you really that ignorant? Two of your quoted politicians said that they were "invited" to launch the website. Perhaps no other Republicans besides Paul were invited.

In other words Vets for Defeatocrats! Hired and funded by MoveOn.Org!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Right there, on the front page:

[QUOTE][B]Sites We Like:[/B]

* Daily Kos
    * ThinkProgress
    * The Huffington Post
    * No Quarter
    * Media Matters
    * AMERICAblog
    * Crooks and Liars
    * Newshounds
    * Talking Points Memo
    * MyDD
    * WesPAC
    [/QUOTE]

"Gee, why aren't Republican candidates represented on the site? It must be because they hate veterans." :chimp::coocoo2::poop::toilet:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2220251]Are you really that ignorant? Two of your quoted politicians said that they were "invited" to launch the website. Perhaps no other Republicans besides Paul were invited.[/QUOTE]

"Last week, we invited each Democratic and Republican presidential candidate to blog on VetVoice for our launch. After contacting the campaigns, seven candidates responded--six Democrats and one Republican."

Personally, I feel that there is no relation between blogging on this site and supporting our troops, but don't bash them without knowing the facts.
    Last edited by parafly; 11-20-2007 at 04:03 PM.