Thread: I am an Animal

I am an Animal

I just watched the Peta documentary on HBO.

These ****ers are sick, disgusting *******s.

After watching that I honestly believe that Ingrid Newkirk, the President of Peta gets off on watching animals get slaughtered. She watches videos of it constantly and seems happy to see it.

What a sick creep.

She also made a complete ass of herself recently when she blamed global warming on farting cows.

Penn and Teller's show Bullsh!t did a great show about PETA and how they euthanize dogs every year too. PETA is a terrorist organization.

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2220711]I just watched the Peta documentary on HBO.

After watching that I honestly believe that Ingrid Newkirk, the President of Peta gets off on watching animals get slaughtered. She watches videos of it constantly and seems happy to see it.

What a sick creep.

She also made a complete ass of herself recently when she blamed global warming on farting cows.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2220721]Penn and Teller's show Bullsh!t did a great show about PETA and how they euthanize dogs every year too. PETA is a terrorist organization.[/QUOTE]

They showed Newkirk going around looking for dogs to euthanize, another of her sick kinks.

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2220711]I just watched the Peta documentary on HBO.

What a sick creep.

She also made a complete ass of herself recently when she blamed global warming on farting cows.[/QUOTE]

methane

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2220742]methane[/QUOTE]

Cow farts are more responsible for global warming than car exhaust or burning coal? Doubtful.

The worst is this woman defending the illegal activities she endorses and encourages. She should be prosecuted.

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2220756]Cow farts are more responsible for global warming than car exhaust or burning coal? Doubtful.

[/QUOTE]

maybe, maybe not

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2220759]maybe, maybe not[/QUOTE]

This woman compared animals being slaughtered for food to the Holocaust.

She is a sick, offensive, disgusting, star ****ing attention whore.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2220784]This woman compared animals being slaughtered for food to the Holocaust.

She is a sick, offensive, disgusting, star ****ing attention whore.[/QUOTE]

While i dont care for her much at all maybe you should watch a video on you tube or visit countless dog holding facilities where dogs are held for profit for medical research. I have and i doubt you would walk away with dry eyes

I don't think you would find to many people who would want to see it, but I would rather have a dog have a purpose than just simply killing it because their little girl wanted a Dalmation.

PETA blows up these facilities and brags about it.

[QUOTE=thebigragu;2220829]While i dont care for her much at all maybe you should watch a video on you tube or visit countless dog holding facilities where dogs are held for profit for medical research. I have and i doubt you would walk away with dry eyes[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2220784]This woman compared animals being slaughtered for food to the Holocaust.

She is a sick, offensive, disgusting, star ****ing attention whore.[/QUOTE]

AMEN! PRAISE KLECKO!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cr726;2220871]I don't think you would find to many people who would want to see it, but I would rather have a dog have a purpose than just simply killing it because their little girl wanted a Dalmation.

PETA blows up these facilities and brags about it.[/QUOTE]

I would rather people be responsible and nueter their pets. i love steak and have no problem eating meat. But dogs are not just animals in my opinion. they are called mans best friend for a reason they are loyal to their dying day.If the govt and peta are going to be so hard headed on dog fighting example scum bag vick, the govt needs to get on board with not allowing dogs for research. Any person that owns a dog knows as a child or in the present that there just not another animal

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2220913]I would rather people be responsible and nueter their pets. i love steak and have no problem eating meat. But dogs are not just animals in my opinion. they are called mans best friend for a reason they are loyal to their dying day.[/QUOTE]

You should spend some time studying how dogs behave in natural environments. They'd tear you apart and eat you before you could say "Down boy!". Even well socialized dogs, when returned to a natural pack/predatory environment, quickly loose their loyalty to man.

So, please, let's call a dog what it is: Another member of the food chain.

And, for the record, I love dogs.

Every predatory animal in the natural world kills and eats its prey without remorse. And somehow, PETA thinks animals are better than people. Simpler, perhaps, but better?

Bunch of looney toons.

PETA = People Eat Tasty Animals!

Hall Of Fame
    Nobody should spend any time working for the rights of animals until the rights of all humans are secured.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=Mr. Yankee;2221665]Nobody should spend any time working for the rights of animals until the rights of all humans are secured.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

The only 'right' that should currently be applied to animals is to not be driven or hunted to extinction.

You can milk just about anything with nipples.

I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote=rbstern;2221193]You should spend some time studying how dogs behave in natural environments. They'd tear you apart and eat you before you could say "Down boy!". Even well socialized dogs, when returned to a natural pack/predatory environment, quickly loose their loyalty to man.

So, please, let's call a dog what it is: Another member of the food chain.

And, for the record, I love dogs.

Every predatory animal in the natural world kills and eats its prey without remorse. And somehow, PETA thinks animals are better than people. Simpler, perhaps, but better?

Bunch of looney toons.[/quote]

Well socialized domesticated dogs being returned to their natural pack/predatory environment. Isn't that an oxymoron? Dogs were domesticated to be pets. As far as I know a domesticated dog has always had an owner.

Coyotes, wolves, etc. are a much different type of animal.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote=Klecko73isGod;2220732]They showed Newkirk going around looking for dogs to euthanize, another of her sick kinks.[/quote]

Why is she looking to euthanize dogs? What reasons?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=rbstern;2221193]You should spend some time studying how [B]{humans}[/B] behave in natural environments. They'd tear you apart and eat you before you could say "Down [B]{human}[/B]!". Even well socialized [B]{humans}[/B], when returned to a natural pack/predatory environment, quickly loose their loyalty to [B]{other humans}[/B].

So, please, let's call a [B]{human}[/B] what it is: Another member of the food chain.

And, for the record, I love [B]{humans}[/B].

Every predatory animal in the natural world kills and eats its prey without remorse. And somehow, PEOPLE think [B]{humans}[/B] are better than [B]{other animals}[/B]. Simpler, perhaps, but better?

Bunch of looney toons.[/QUOTE]

Fixed