Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary "as president again" ... she can't wait to "get back into power" again

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Hillary "as president again" ... she can't wait to "get back into power" again

[SIZE=+0]Here is the CNN transcript cited by Smith:[/SIZE]

[INDENT][SIZE=+0]CROWLEY: If I wrote a story that said: "Absent a broad illegal immigration bill, [COLOR=black]Hillary[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Clinton[/COLOR] agrees about giving driver's licenses to illegal immigrants," is that correct?

[COLOR=black]CLINTON[/COLOR]: No. What I have said is that I support what governors are trying to do. And governors are on the front lines because of the failures to get comprehensive immigration reform.

There are already eight states that issues driver's licenses without any verification of citizenship. That is a decision that the governors and legislatures and the people of those states have made. I understand…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]CROWLEY: But you see why people think…

[COLOR=black]CLINTON[/COLOR]: Well, but you know, Candy…

CROWLEY: … that you are not answering the question.

[COLOR=black]CLINTON[/COLOR]: Well, but you know, Candy, well, but I think that if you go back and look at the complexity of this issue, I don't think a lot of these hard questions lend themselves to raising your hand. And I know that that's easier in a 30 second context to try to do.

I think the fact that governors are being forced into this position is really unfortunate. They should not be making immigration policy. The federal government should be making immigration policy and that's what I'm going to try to do [COLOR=black][B]as president again[/B][/COLOR] and I do not believe that in the context of federal immigration reform that that would be an issue that governors would have to contend with.

CROWLEY: So it's - I know it's not a yes or no question to you but you've had some time here and the problem is that people can't quite get a hold of is for a governor at this time, do you think it's a good idea for them to offer drivers' licenses to illegal immigrants?

[COLOR=black]CLINTON[/COLOR]: It depends upon what state they're in. It depends upon what they think the risks are. You know. A governor of New York that has a lot of immigrants, many of whom we know are not their legally, has to worry about security. A governor of another state where that's not a problem doesn't.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]This issue has been so politicized and I understand that because you can score points. You can score all kinds of political demagogic points but the fact is if we don't have comprehensive immigration reform, which for me includes toughening the borders, much harder sanctions on employers, doing more to help local communities that are stuck with the bill on all kinds of services. And bringing immigrants out of the shadows.

And if they ever committed a crime where they came from or here, immediately deport them. But for the others, have a tough path to earned legalization. Pay back taxes. Pay fines. Learn English. Wait in line.

And once you got somebody on the record registered, deported the criminals, instead they had to keep on the right side of the law, keep making a living and do all of these other things I've outlined, that would be the appropriate time to give them some kind of license.

But I understand - I'm not going to be second guessing governors who have to do the hard work of figuring out what's best for their state.[/SIZE]

[/INDENT]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i just want hilary to get hit by a bus

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Besides her quote ... she change her position on this issue and the media didn't call her on that ... so, who knows what she believes besides that she should be president [B]again[/B]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=angry jets fan;2220867]Besides her quote ... she change her position on this issue and the media didn't call her on that ... so, who knows what she believes besides that she should be president [B]again[/B][/QUOTE]

The media is not going to call out their girl. Look at that sham of a debate that CNN hosted for the dems. Please.. the mainstream media is not going to question her on anything.

I hope she wins the dem primary...its going to be nice to see Rudy finally get his chance to do battle with her.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Media will savage whoever is the republican nominee

Hillary = Princess of Darkness

If Obama ever poses a serious threat to her in the primaries, he will get buried as well. Obama won't be a factor. Maybe he'll beat her in a race ... but she has the machine behind her ... and then the media will be trumpeting her as "battle tested", "comeback queen", etc.

[quote=sec.101row23;2220901]The media is not going to call out their girl. Look at that sham of a debate that CNN hosted for the dems. Please.. the mainstream media is not going to question her on anything.

I hope she wins the dem primary...its going to be nice to see Rudy finally get his chance to do battle with her.[/quote]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=angry jets fan;2220923]Media will savage whoever is the republican nominee

Hillary = Princess of Darkness

If Obama ever poses a serious threat to her in the primaries, he will get buried as well. Obama won't be a factor. Maybe he'll beat her in a race ... but she has the machine behind her ... and then the media will be trumpeting her as "battle tested", "comeback queen", etc.[/QUOTE]

The media always gets on the GOP more...but the american people for the most part are smart enough to see thru this. Plus if the Hilary/obama race gets real tight they will destroy each other...the dems beat up on themselves and do a lot of the dirty work for the GOP.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i hope she gets the dem nom just so we dotn have to worry about her actually becoming president

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NoExcusesNYJ;2220936]i hope she gets the dem nom just so we dotn have to worry about her actually becoming president[/QUOTE]

what?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mainstream media wants her to win for two reasons.

--The media, for the most part, leans Liberal.

--The media, for the most part, want rating and juicy stories and a strawman(women) to beat up.

Comrade Clinton is the perfect Candidate for them. Liberal in all the ways they love, yet also a barrel of Reality TV Storylines all lined up and ready to go.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NoExcusesNYJ;2220865]i just want hilary to get hit by a bus[/QUOTE]

Where are the keys?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2221130]The mainstream media wants her to win for two reasons.

--[B]The media, for the most part, leans Liberal.[/B]

--The media, for the most part, want rating and juicy stories and a strawman(women) to beat up.

Comrade Clinton is the perfect Candidate for them. Liberal in all the ways they love, yet also a barrel of Reality TV Storylines all lined up and ready to go.[/QUOTE]

If this were true why wouldnt the media back the most liberal of the democratic nominees Dennis Kucinich. Hell, Edwards, Biden and Dodd are more liberal than Clinton so why isnt the so called "liberal media" backing them?? When you really think about it, Hillary(like her husband)is not that "Left" compared to her opponents.

Also, if Hillary is the "media darling" that you claim she is, why do they run more negative stories about her and attacke her more than any other candidate, democrat or republican

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;2221684]If this were true why wouldnt the media back the most liberal of the democratic nominees Dennis Kucinich. Hell, Edwards, Biden and Dodd are more liberal than Clinton so why isnt the so called "liberal media" backing them?? When you really think about it, Hillary(like her husband)is not that "Left" compared to her opponents.

Also, if Hillary is the "media darling" that you claim she is, why do they run more negative stories about her and attacke her more than any other candidate, democrat or republican[/QUOTE]

Other than on abortion, I don't see much difference between Clinton and Romney.

I mean, with Hillary taking all that money from insurance and drug company lobbyists, you don't really think she's going to reform health care?

I can't think of any other stated positions of importance that are all that different.

Edwards is right. The MSM seems to back Hillary because they are also part of our corrupt system. THat system can certainly live with Corporate Democrats temporarily replacing Corporate Republicans.

Learn this.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if she will be giving instead of getting? Like Bill.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;2221684]If this were true why wouldnt the media back the most liberal of the democratic nominees Dennis Kucinich. Hell, Edwards, Biden and Dodd are more liberal than Clinton so why isnt the so called "liberal media" backing them?? When you really think about it, Hillary(like her husband)is not that "Left" compared to her opponents.

Also, if Hillary is the "media darling" that you claim she is, why do they run more negative stories about her and attacke her more than any other candidate, democrat or republican[/QUOTE]

Kucinich, Edwards, Biden and Dodd have zero shot at winning their primary. The media is not getting behind someone who has no chance of winning.

As far as the media....its the mainstream media that is all behind her. NBC, CBS, ABC all liberal media outlets..add CNN to that as well.
    Fox is pretty much the only place you will get any dissenting opinion on her.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's a funny quote

hey in a biblical sense when you marry someone you become the same person, right?

hey canada steve can i get a theological ruling on this?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sec.101row23;2222136]Kucinich, Edwards, Biden and Dodd have zero shot at winning their primary. The media is not getting behind someone who has no chance of winning.

[B]As far as the media....its the mainstream media that is all behind her. NBC, CBS, ABC all liberal media outlets..add CNN to that as well.
    Fox is pretty much the only place you will get any dissenting opinion on her[/B].[/QUOTE]

Listen, i cant stand Hillary and as a member of the "far left" i find it hillarious that anyone would consider Hillary a "leftist" but what you are saying about how the media treats her is simply not true.

CBS, NBC, ABC have all bashed her on her debate performances. They all went after her re giving mixed messages on the NYS IDs for illegal aliens. All criticized her for accusing "the boys" of ganging up against her. The idea that NBC,CNN, ABC, CBS have not voiced a dissenting opinion on her is BS. Either you are not paying attention or you deliberately are repeating BS Right wing talking points that are baseless.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;2222149]Listen, i cant stand Hillary and as a member of the "far left" i find it hillarious that anyone would consider Hillary a "leftist" but what you are saying about how the media treats her is simply not true.

CBS, NBC, ABC have all bashed her on her debate performances. They all went after her re giving mixed messages on the NYS IDs for illegal aliens. All criticized her for accusing "the boys" of ganging up against her. The idea that NBC,CNN, ABC, CBS have not voiced a dissenting opinion on her is BS. Either you are not paying attention or you deliberately are repeating BS Right wing talking points that are baseless.[/QUOTE]

As a whole the media is far more critical of the GOP than they are the DEMs. To say that those outlets are not liberal and biased toward them is ridiculous. That debate CNN hosted was a joke..it was a Clinton love fest.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sec.101row23;2222164]As a whole the media is far more critical of the GOP than they are the DEMs. To say that those outlets are not liberal and biased toward them is ridiculous. That debate CNN hosted was a joke..it was a Clinton love fest.[/QUOTE]

Really? Tell me how critical has the media been of St. Rudy of 9/11? It was the media that hyped up this myth that somehow Rudy did something noteworthy on that day. The man made a mile long list of mistakes re 9/11 and the media never talks about it. When was the last time anyone in the media challenged Rudy's BS claim that he is an "expert" on Islamic terrorism?Or how about his BS claim that had he been treated in Britain he might have died from his prostate cancer. The man has made a series of whoppers on the campaign trail that no one in the main stream media has bothered to challenge. They accept it as "truth" simply cause St. Rudy said so. When has anyone challenged his foreign policy credentials?

How about the attacks on Romney? I dont see the media go after him the way they went after Hillary. Or how about Fred Thompson? The so called liberal media created him as a front runner and gave him every benefit of the doubt, building him up as some kind of savior only to have him squandor that opportunity that they gave him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NoExcusesNYJ;2220865]i just want hilary to get hit by a bus[/QUOTE]

And I hope Hillary gets killed in a terrorist attack! :yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Just don't see how this woman can ever win a national election .. she's just so unlikebale .. she's like chick who shoots you a dirty look for politely holding a door {I can do it myself!! :mad:} .. Just a cold, calculated, ultra feminist b*tch from the word GO

Frankly I can't believe she will even get the democrat nomination .. I would think disliking an ice princess cuts across party lines .. it doesn't take a republican or a democrat to dislike a cold-hearted b*tch