View Poll Results: Who is the best Republican for the job?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fred Thompson

1 3.33%
  • Mike Huckabee

8 26.67%
  • Mitt Romney

2 6.67%
  • Ron Paul

10 33.33%
  • Rudy Giuliani

4 13.33%
  • John McCain

5 16.67%

Thread: Best Man for the Job: Republicans

Best Man for the Job: Republicans

As of November 23, 2007 which Republican candidate do you believe would do the best job for our country. Lets get a discussion going, we only have a month until the Iowa Caucus!!!
    Last edited by jefethegreat; 11-23-2007 at 03:46 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/01/24/science/25sheep_lg.jpg[/IMG]

Baaaaaaa.

Giuliani.

Baa.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2225434][IMG]http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/01/24/science/25sheep_lg.jpg[/IMG]

Baaaaaaa.

Giuliani.

Baa.[/QUOTE]

I voted for Ron Paul because he follows the rule of law, the constitution.

Why do you support Giuliani? What gets you excited about him?

They all suck! None are true conseratives!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jefethegreat;2225442]I voted for Ron Paul because he follows the rule of law, the constitution.

Why do you support Giuliani? What gets you excited about him?[/QUOTE]

I don't support Giuliani. I was kidding.

I like Huckabee. Although he is more socially conservative than I am...I like that he is the most down to earth candidate of the field and the closest to being an actual conservative. I think he can do more to unite this country since he seems to run on HIS qualities as opposed to running on the weaknesses of his opponents.

flushingjet
    i dont heart huckabee

even if some of you have had
    hard0ns for him since he was a lil cubby bear

most of the normal people here killed bush for
    his stance on illegals, and giuliani for
    similiar actions previously, and rightly so

huckleberry's more of the same, for perhaps the same
    piou$ reasons as bush:
    [URL]http://www.arkansasnews.com/archive/2005/06/30/News/323746.html[/URL]

i cant go for that (no can do)

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2226107]I don't support Giuliani. I was kidding.

I like Huckabee. Although he is more socially conservative than I am...I like that he is the most down to earth candidate of the field and the closest to being an actual conservative. I think he can do more to unite this country since he seems to run on HIS qualities as opposed to running on the weaknesses of his opponents.[/QUOTE]

You might want to look at his record as governor if raise taxes matters to you though... he raises taxes like a dem.

Real Rudy voters

[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/sheep-gman.jpg[/IMG]

flushingjet
    [quote=Jetdawgg;2226445][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/sheep-gman.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

something i did not need to see,
    ron pauls prom night picture

Huckabee has a lot of positives. My order of candidates (for now) goes Huckabee - Thompson - Guiliani in that order.

If you look into Huckabees bio, he is a pretty well rounded guy.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JCnflies;2226710]

If you look into Huckabees bio, he is a pretty well rounded guy.[/QUOTE]

He used to be even more well rounded.

Then he lost 110 pounds.

What a terrible group of candidates .. I can't believe any of these clowns will be President

And before you dems get all giddy, I feel the exact same way about your side .. Hillary Clinton? .. GOD help us!

I don't know, maybe I'm getting old, but I look at all of these candidates, on both sides, and its depressing to think one of these people will soon be President of the United States

We can't do better than this? :confused:

Anyway, I wish Newt would have tossed his hat in the ring .. love him or hate him, there's no denying he's smart and eminently qualified, unlike the rest of these lightweights

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2227026]What a terrible group of candidates .. I can't believe any of these clowns will be President

And before you dems get all giddy, I feel the exact same way about your side .. Hillary Clinton? .. GOD help us!

I don't know, maybe I'm getting old, but I look at all of these candidates, on both sides, and its depressing to think one of these people will soon be President of the United States

We can't do better than this? :confused:[/QUOTE]

I was thinking how ironic that it might come down to the past two rulers of Arkansas - of al lstates!

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2227026]What a terrible group of candidates .. I can't believe any of these clowns will be President

We can't do better than this? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Look into Ron Paul... you may be surprised

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2227030]Anyway, I wish Newt would have tossed his hat in the ring .. love him or hate him, there's no denying he's smart and eminently qualified, unlike the rest of these lightweights[/QUOTE]

I agree Newt is head and shoulders better than the field the Republicans have assembled and I think he and Hillary debating would be very enlightening to all the voters with very little personality attacks.