Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 74% Want Investigation Of Giuliani's Deadly 911 Dust Lies

74% Want Investigation Of Giuliani's Deadly 911 Dust Lies

[url]http://www.reopen911.org/ReOpen911_2007Archive/Zogby2.doc[/url]

74% of reopen911.org? Can't you be a little less conspicuous in your rush to "swiftboat" Guiliani? Hopefully there's something in McClellan's book that will put Rudy away once and for all.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2228022][url]http://www.reopen911.org/ReOpen911_2007Archive/Zogby2.doc[/url][/QUOTE]

Why didn't you wait until next Friday so you could make this post on the second anniversary of the publication of the results ?? :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;2228368]Why didn't you wait until next Friday so you could make this post on the second anniversary of the publication of the results ?? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

In other news, JFK was assassinated in Dallas 44 years ago last Thursday.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2228108]74% of reopen911.org? Can't you be a little less conspicuous in your rush to "swiftboat" Guiliani? Hopefully there's something in McClellan's book that will put Rudy away once and for all.[/QUOTE]

I though "swiftboating" was a good thing. Think about what it prevented? You couldn't possibly be against swiftboating.

Giuliani is an utter moron. A dipsh*t. A crossdressing NY freak who will make abortions legal and gay marriage mandatory. The only people dumber than Giuliani supporters are RuPaul supporters.

This is the problem with being a single issue candidate. All Rudy wants to do is dominate 911.

Well the problem with that is people will talk and question it more....Hope he has some answers

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2228368]Why didn't you wait until next Friday so you could make this post on the second anniversary of the publication of the results ?? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

you actually think he looked at the poll??? or stole the link from one of the lunatic leftist sites he frequents???

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2229381]Giuliani is an utter moron.[/QUOTE]
    Lemme guess, stupid with a sprinkling of evil? Gee, whenever have you played this card before?

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2229520]you actually think he looked at the poll??? or stole the link from one of the lunatic leftist sites he frequents???[/QUOTE]

It's a Zogby poll, usually as good a read as Rasmussen

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Man, I am trying so hard to be nice lately, but the sub-moronic threads just keep on appearing before me.

serious question

im still trying to figure out what rudy's role was in all of this

couldn't he blame it all on Christie Todd Whitman?

it's ridiculous the levels of asthma, cancer that are coming out of people living around ground zero

we won't know for 10 0or 15 years but i bet the babies born have to be messed up too.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2233361]serious question

[B]it's ridiculous the levels of asthma, cancer that are coming out of people living around ground zero[/B]

we won't know for 10 0or 15 years but i bet the babies born have to be messed up too.[/QUOTE]Spoken like a true trial lawyer. Where is this evidence? Do you have a source?

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2233388]Spoken like a true trial lawyer. Where is this evidence? Do you have a source?[/QUOTE]

so let me get this straight - you don't believe there is any affect of 9/11 dust on workers and those who live in the area? none at all?

obviously if the city or state admitted they were wrong the liability would be outrageous but i am not a trial lawyer, just a realist. there were poisonous heavy metals in the air, it doesn't take a genius to figure out when happens when people breathe and live around them.

ps here's a couple sources, including everyone's fave fox news

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193082,00.html[/url]

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/06/nyregion/06health.html[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2233456]so let me get this straight - you don't believe there is any affect of 9/11 dust on workers and those who live in the area? none at all?

obviously if the city or state admitted they were wrong the liability would be outrageous but i am not a trial lawyer, just a realist. there were poisonous heavy metals in the air, it doesn't take a genius to figure out when happens when people breathe and live around them.[/QUOTE]

You said there is a "ridiculous" level of cancer in people living in the area. A strong claim, that has not been demonstrated with scientific evidence. You were not talking about people that worked on the pile, but those just living in the area. The claims you are making about cancer just have not been backed up yet with the evidence.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2233460]ps here's a couple sources, including everyone's fave fox news

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193082,00.html[/url]

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/06/nyregion/06health.html[/url][/QUOTE]

A source from your favorite, the New York Slimes.
    [url]http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/07/nyregion/07sinai.html?_r=1&oref=slogin[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2233388]Spoken like a true trial lawyer. Where is this evidence? Do you have a source?[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true doctor.

Every doctor knows that smoke and dust inhalation is good for you. That's why I smoke 5 1/2 packs of cigarettes a day. And smoke from burning office furniture has been proven to increase libido and invigorate the circulatory system.

Word.

[QUOTE=bitonti;2233361]serious question

[B]it's ridiculous the levels of asthma, cancer that are coming out of people living around ground zero[/B]

we won't know for 10 0or 15 years but i bet the babies born have to be messed up too.[/QUOTE]

Bit, I agree with the 'perceived' asthma/cancer problems with regards to Ground Zero. I lived on Water St during my soph year of college on 9-11. I haven't felt any effects and am fine...I still run a sub 3hr marathon, maybe I'm lucky.

I just want to remind you, or maybe let you know for the first time, the fact that Giuliani is primarily responsible for the closing of the Fresh Kills Landfill on S.I. S.I. had, by far, the highest asthma and lung cancer rate than any other borough and the area surrounding the Dump was worst hit. Asthma and lung cancer rates on SI have dropped since the closing back in '01. Don't forget about that and the 500 thousand lives made healthier becuase of the closing of Fresh Kills.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2233553]Spoken like a true doctor.

Every doctor knows that smoke and dust inhalation is good for you. That's why I smoke 5 1/2 packs of cigarettes a day. And smoke from burning office furniture has been proven to increase libido and invigorate the circulatory system.

Word.[/QUOTE]

Read the post before you throw out your usual sarcasm. He said cancer levels are "ridiculous" in those living around Ground Zero. All I was saying is that the evidence does not back up his claim. Stick to posting pictures of Larry Craig.

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2233641]Read the post before you throw out your usual sarcasm. He said cancer levels are "ridiculous" in those living around Ground Zero. All I was saying is that the evidence does not back up his claim. Stick to posting pictures of Larry Craig.[/QUOTE]

well whatever. that data will take decades to collect. my point wasn't even that - it was how much of this is guiliani's fault how much is whitman's?