Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama's senate files "thrown out"???? How convenient......

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

any irony this is the reponse from the empty heads who support an empty suit when faced with homeboy hussien's complete hypocrisy???

[QUOTE=bitonti;2230522]you all know you can butcher Hillary in a general election

but if the best you can come up with for Obama are missing state senator papers

you guys have to be really worried about Hussein Obama

"Barack Obama, President of hittin dat @$$!"[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2230420]When you seriously address the horrors of the brutal Bush administration and their disasterous policies, that affect the world[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 11-26-2007 at 05:56 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Warfish;2230389]Actually, I believe him on this, sort of. State Senators have damn few resources, and very rarely keep their relatively minor-importance documents, and certainly don't keep them like a First Lady would.

While I have no doubt Obama is as in bed with lobyists and special interests as any other Politician today (please Paul supports, don't bother telling me Paul isn't, thanks) I don't see this as goundbreaking or special really. Just Business as usual at the state level. I'd be far more concerned with his National Office records than his State ones, unless there is some specific evidence of wrongdoing or such, which I do not believe there is at this time.[/QUOTE]

while I don't totally disagree with you, don't go around whining about transparency in government and chiding your competition to release records when your response to requests for your records is nothing more than shrugged shoulders....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2230517]If you think going back two WEEKS is sad, you must be positively morose when someone goes back two YEARS to scrounge up a post.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157564[/url][/QUOTE]

hey...the thread was started by a lunatic leftist....you think another lunatic leftist would call him out on it???

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2230586]You don't like that thread do you? [/QUOTE]

A Poll from 2 years ago (from [url]www.reopen911.org[/url]) presented as current events is irrelevant to me.

I guess I'm just funny that way.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;2230517]If you think going back two WEEKS is sad, you must be positively morose when someone goes back two YEARS to scrounge up a post.

:clapper:

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2230606]A Poll from 2 years ago (from [url]www.reopen911.org[/url]) presented as current events is irrelevant to me.

I guess I'm just funny that way.[/QUOTE]

So you must be a holocaust denier cause that took place 60 years ago.....

Where do you get your logic from?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2230617]So you must be a holocaust denier cause that took place 60 years ago.....

[/QUOTE]

You publishing a poll that's two years old as current events equates to me being a Holocaust denier ??

Gotcha...you've exposed me. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2230631]You publishing a poll that's two years old as current events equates to me being a Holocaust denier ??

Gotcha...you've exposed me. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Your attempt to conflate the Obama issue with the Rudy issue is just as bizzare

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2230651]Your attempt to conflate the Obama issue with the Rudy issue is just as bizzare[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to conflate anything.

You made the analogy...not me. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2230651]Your attempt to conflate the Obama issue with the Rudy issue is just as bizzare[/QUOTE]

hysterical sh!t...this from the brainless leftist whose initial post in this obama thread was:

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2230322]Probably not as serious as what GWB is hiding[/QUOTE]

this is not bizarre....it's usual dumbdawg sh!t....

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2230659]I'm not trying to conflate anything.

You made the analogy...not me. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Total BS dude. To think that an issue may not be relevant due to time is rather thoughless. The blowback from Iran started in 1953.

You brought up the link with Rudy that I posted to this thread. Keep the threads tight.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2230660]hysterical sh!t...this from the brainless leftist whose initial post in this obama thread was:

this is not bizarre....it's usual dumbdawg sh!t....[/QUOTE]

From the most extreme lunatic neo con loser on the site....unreal

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

the stupidity gorws by leaps and bounds every moment with this braindead leftist...

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2230686]

You brought up the link with Rudy that I posted to this thread. Keep the threads tight.[/QUOTE]

yeh bro....keep dim threads tight.....when the thread is about hussien obama respond with a post about George Bush....when the thread is about the climate respond with a post about George Bush...when the thread is about Venzuela respond with a post about George Bush....when the thread is about mortgages respond with a post about George Bush....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2230597]while I don't totally disagree with you, don't go around whining about transparency in government and chiding your competition to release records when your response to requests for your records is nothing more than shrugged shoulders....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can see that side too. It does look somewhat hypocritical in some ways, but I guess I just don't think the contents would be all that interesting or enlightening into who ro what Obama is.

I suppose though it's just an issue of "eh, the stuff that has to be public record is, the other stuff is gone, tossed, so what eh". But yeah, I can see your point.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2230686]You brought up the link with Rudy that I posted to this thread. Keep the threads tight.[/QUOTE]

I brought it up because your buddy CR was sad at reading 2 week old info.

My response was to inform him that you were publishing two YEAR old info.

This thread is tight as a drum.

I'm sorry you can't keep up with it.

Any one of the candidates on either side would take this as a scandal. It is a BS article that happens to be two weeks old.

This would be a major issue if Obama broke the law by not keeping records, but sadly (especially for CBTNY AKA D-bag) there are NO LAWS that states he has to keep his records. What a shame.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2230722]I brought it up because your buddy CR was sad at reading 2 week old info.

My response was to inform him that you were publishing two YEAR old info.

This thread is tight as a drum.

I'm sorry you can't keep up with it.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=sackdance;2230493]His actual beliefs. Let's not forget, his only real job in the personal sector was a civil rights lawyer. And these days, that means horsesh*t peddler.[/QUOTE]

Hm?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2230493]His actual beliefs. Let's not forget, his only real job in the personal sector was a civil rights lawyer. And these days, that means horsesh*t peddler.[/QUOTE]

Civil rights, schmival rights...

[IMG]http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a974/a974_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

Can you imagine an attorney who would represent civil rights. The nerve.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2231049]Civil rights, schmival rights...

[IMG]http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a974/a974_thumb.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;2230423]It is truly sad when you have to go back over two weeks ago and pull a BS article about nothing.[/QUOTE]

actually two years ago is pretty recent for many of the sh!tbrained leftists on this forum....

[B]c[/B]ock [B]r[/B]ider was desperate enough to go back nearly four years to again pull an opinion from his ass.....

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=156954[/url]