Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rudy Giuliani, Disciplinarian

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big Blocker]
    Yep, as I said, resume inflation.

I think Rudy really appeals to naive voters who like the man on horseback kind of candidate. He was "tough" then, he will be tough now when we need him. I don't need to know anything else about him, and what I do know that I don't like I will simply ignore.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2232555]interesting....

yet you obviously support john edwards based on what he is claiming he will do...edwards; a failed vice-presidential candidate who could not carry his own state in a general election and by all accounts, would've been defeated had he run for re-election in the senate he was so miserable in office....

but Rudy is the one who appeals to naive voters....:shakehead:coocoo:

hysterical...[/QUOTE]

guess it just to complex a thought to process....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 11-28-2007 at 11:12 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;2233391]How many time do i have to tell you that i hate Hillary Clinton and will NOT support her. Why do you insist on calling her my "patron saint"

Everything that you have said is pretty much correct except one thing. Senator Clinton is at least as qualified as Rudy to be President. She has been a US Senator for 7 years, served on the Budget Committee, Armed Services Committee, Committee on Environment and Public Works, Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions, and Special Committee and is also a Commissioner of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe. She has been directly involved in issues regarding national security, foreign policy, as well as countless domestic issues. I may not support her, but to say she is "not in the same neighborhood" in terms of qualifications as Guiliani (an 8 year MAYOR) is an absolute joke and once again shows how your bias clouds your judgement[/QUOTE]

[B][U][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]DIPLOMACY!!!!![/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B]

Nuff said, right?:rolleyes:

Oh, and for someone who doesn't support her, you SURE seem to have a deep knowledge of all her great....

[B][U][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]EXPERIENCE!!!!![/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B]

Wonder how much actual good she's done in all those great comittes these past few years. Wonder how many laws she's been behind, pushed, and have worked out great.

Really, I am sure she's a real groundbreaker-lawmaker. Ha ha ha ha......

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/6/r/1/kerik_and_shtick.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2233646][B][U][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]DIPLOMACY!!!!![/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B]

[B]Oh, and for someone who doesn't support her, you SURE seem to have a deep knowledge of all her great[/B]....

[B][U][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]EXPERIENCE!!!!![/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B]

Wonder how much actual good she's done in all those great comittes these past few years. Wonder how many laws she's been behind, pushed, and have worked out great.

Really, I am sure she's a real groundbreaker-lawmaker. Ha ha ha ha......[/QUOTE]

Yeah...I actually learn something about a candidate before i pass judgement...what a novel concept;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2233646][B][U][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]BRUSH CLEARING!!!!![/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B]

[B][U][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]FAKE HAYSEED ACCENT!!!!![/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B]

[/QUOTE]

:D