Thread: Most Important Issue that ALL candidates are avoiding

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Most Important Issue that ALL candidates are avoiding

... where is your candidate?

Dirty Little Secret

Liberals like Bush made this problem even worse ...

and the media doesn't call out candidates on the issue.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGpY2hw7ao8[/URL]
    Last edited by angry jets fan; 11-26-2007 at 09:59 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Incredible... absolutely incredible. I had no idea that the Comptroller General was this vocal on the issue. The GAO has been publishing reports on this topic for a while but to go on a speaking tour... wow.:shakehead:bangwall:

SS and Healthcare coupled with energy independence will be the issues of our generation.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would agree they are the most important issues. Unfortunately, I think politicians will avoid/ignore (only saying what they are against ... no solutions) ...

and unfortunately, most voters don't seem to care.

I think they are solutions for all three (especially from a conservative point of view ... like I have ... that from my point of view is fair/reasonable) ... but people on both sides are afraid to deal with the issue.

[quote=bigalbarracuda;2231029]Incredible... absolutely incredible. I had no idea that the Comptroller General was this vocal on the issue. The GAO has been publishing reports on this topic for a while but to go on a speaking tour... wow.:shakehead:bangwall:

SS and Healthcare coupled with energy independence will be the issues of our generation.[/quote]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The solution is a Logans Run law at age 62.

This is why we should be led by business leaders and accountants instead of lawyers.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    the fact that we can't deal with this hugely important issue shows that our political system is broken and needs an overhaul. for a nation to sustain itself rulers have to be obligated not to burden future generations.

we have to stop thinking that the current political system is good enough. it's not.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    media is too busy with the Hillary promotion (e.g. this evening) ... they got to help her out since her poll numbers are slipping among democrats ... they had to pump her up as getting the "black" vote, etc. ... nothing about why she is running ... pumping up "her image"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have stated here before that Bush is not a good leader, only to be attacked by the neo con groupies.....Looks like the opinion about him I presented is becoming clearer to a few more people

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2233736]I have stated here before that Bush is not a good leader, only to be attacked by the neo con groupies.....Looks like the opinion about him I presented is becoming clearer to a few more people[/QUOTE]

So, in other words, are you saying....

[B][U][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"]THE WHISPER IS GETTING LOUDER!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B]

Oh, and outside of maybe three posters in this forum (and I'm not even sure it's that many), you will find few folks who will try and claim that "George Bush is a good leader". I know I sure don't think he has been, nor do a number of Conservative-minded folks who post here.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2233926]So, in other words, are you saying....

[B][U][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"]THE WHISPER IS GETTING LOUDER!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B]

Oh, and outside of maybe three posters in this forum (and I'm not even sure it's that many), you will find few folks who will try and claim that "George Bush is a good leader". I know I sure don't think he has been, nor do a number of Conservative-minded folks who post here.[/QUOTE]

Well with the ferocity they attack with when one has a differing opinion stands out more

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2233736]I have stated here before that Bush is not a good leader, only to be attacked by the neo con groupies.....Looks like the opinion about him I presented is becoming clearer to a few more people[/QUOTE]

If I remember right it was your declaration that Chavez was a good leader that got everyone "attacking"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bush isn't on the ballot

[quote=Jetdawgg;2233736]I have stated here before that Bush is not a good leader, only to be attacked by the neo con groupies.....Looks like the opinion about him I presented is becoming clearer to a few more people[/quote]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2233926]Oh, and outside of [B]maybe three posters[/B] in this forum (and I'm not even sure it's that many), you will find few folks who will try and claim that "George Bush is a good leader". [/QUOTE]

I could only come up with one, Warfish.

I bet you $100 you [I]can[/I] guess who it is I'm thinking of.

[SIZE="1"] (hint: its not Bitonti)[/SIZE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bush may or may not be a good leader, or as conservative as I'd like, but I'll take him over any 'rat candidate for prez since JFK.