Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ahmadinejad offers to be an observer at US presidential election

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2234252][QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2234111]CBTNY, the neo cons are the enablers of the terrorists. The policies (like the voting debacle) in place have allowed them to gain the control of the minds of people all over.
    QUOTE]One of your most laughable posts ever- where do you come up with this stuff?[/QUOTE]

I guess you find it funny cause you are not in the hell hole called Iraq....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2234111]CBTNY, the neo cons are the enablers of the terrorists. The policies (like the voting debacle) in place have allowed them to gain the control of the minds of people all over.[/QUOTE]
    One of your most laughable posts ever- where do you come up with this stuff?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2231217]maybe now we won't have to listen to the rats cry about stolen elections...

[url]http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,,2217496,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=12[/url]

maybe while he's here hussien obama could sit down and have a nice talk with him....:D[/QUOTE]

Look, I'm a Republican and am decently conservative. I don't think I'd be voting for Obama.

But when you call him "Hussein Obama," it takes every bit of credibility away from what you're about to say. Every Republican who I've seen and heard say that looks like a huge jackass. Its a really thinly veiled attempt to link him to terrorism, and it just makes whoever says it look really stupid. I'd never vote for him, but I don't think for a second that he has anything to do with terrorism. I actually respect him more when people call him that because of the crap he has to take and will take in his campaign just because of his given name.

Carry on.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=AJPerg;2239414]Look, I'm a Republican and am decently conservative. I don't think I'd be voting for Obama.

But when you call him "Hussein Obama," it takes every bit of credibility away from what you're about to say. Every Republican who I've seen and heard say that looks like a huge jackass. Its a really thinly veiled attempt to link him to terrorism, and it just makes whoever says it look really stupid. I'd never vote for him, but I don't think for a second that he has anything to do with terrorism. I actually respect him more when people call him that because of the crap he has to take and will take in his campaign just because of his given name.

Carry on.[/QUOTE]

that's his name.....

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2239422]that's his name.....[/QUOTE]

:D

You're right, it is his middle name. Maybe his illegitimate father was Saddam, and maybe he wants to blow America up and make the ghost of his father proud.

Perhaps. You may be on to something. :)

Banned
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2239422]that's his name.....[/QUOTE]

I've been reading along with a couple of the threads you've been debating in, and whether I agree with you or not, one fact rings true: You fight like a girl.

That's his name? AJ is spot on, calling him "Hussein Obama" is political mudslinging 101. Its exploitive of the low intellect of the under-informed voters to try creating a "guilty by association" smear campaign because of the unfortunate circumstance of the guys given name. Bad form.

But I guess its par for the course, in todays politics. Unfortunately, our lovely 2-party system has digressed to just this. Smearing and lying (from BOTH sides) instead of doing anything that remotely resembles anything progressive.

In my opinion, neither the Democrats nor the Republicans have failed this country... the system has. We are constantly bombarded with **** candidates and **** party lines, not one politician or party supporter truly has the best interests of this country in mind when the primary objective is the proliferation of the National infighting that has split our country in half.

Oh well, carry on... :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Integrity28;2239462]I've been reading along with a couple of the threads you've been debating in, and whether I agree with you or not, one fact rings true: You fight like a girl.[/QUOTE]

and if it pisses off leftists like you, as it obviously does, then it is a fight obviously won....

[QUOTE]That's his name? AJ is spot on, calling him "Hussein Obama" is political mudslinging 101. Its exploitive of the low intellect of the under-informed voters to try creating a "guilty by association" smear campaign because of the unfortunate circumstance of the guys given name. Bad form.[/QUOTE]

interesting....so you've read a couple of threads and you've decided to call me out for mudslinging because I refer to hussien by his given name after everything else that goes on around here?? the usual bullsh!t, lib hypocrisy....

[QUOTE]But I guess its par for the course, in todays politics. Unfortunately, our lovely 2-party system has digressed to just this. Smearing and lying (from BOTH sides) instead of doing anything that remotely resembles anything progressive.

In my opinion, neither the Democrats nor the Republicans have failed this country... the system has. We are constantly bombarded with **** candidates and **** party lines, not one politician or party supporter truly has the best interests of this country in mind when the primary objective is the proliferation of the National infighting that has split our country in half.

Oh well, carry on... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

so, I fight like a girl yet all you did in this post was whine like a b!tch....oh, well- carry on....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 12-01-2007 at 11:40 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=AJPerg;2239440]:D

You're right, it is his middle name. Maybe his illegitimate father was Saddam, and maybe he wants to blow America up and make the ghost of his father proud.

Perhaps. You may be on to something. :)[/QUOTE]

That thought never entered my mind....what I do find funny is how many of his supporters, especially on this board, always point out how hussien now claims he is such a devoted Christian.....

Banned
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2239472]and if it pisses off leftists like you, as it obviously does, then it is a fight obviously won....[/QUOTE]

I'm not a left or right guy, CBNY. I don't feel compelled to align myself with either side of the same coin. I'm glad you feel the fights worth winning are against fellow Americans though... very progressive thinking on your part.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2239472]interesting....so you've read a couple of threads and you've decided to call me out for mudslinging because I refer to hussien by his given name after everything else that goes on around here?? the usual bullsh!t, lib hypocrisy....[/QUOTE]

Yes. You are correct, it was hypocritical for me to single you out, based upon the other prevalent double-talking I've seen here. However, don't mistake my message to you as a politically motivated one. See, I am only familiar with your posting from the Landing Strip, where I have seen you have "discussions" wherein you at least consider the points others bring to the table. As I said, you have posted a lot of things here that I tend to agree with, and other things that make me think you need your head examined. I am open-minded enough to at least read your points-of-view and see what you've got to say. The reason I comment on your tendencies here is because I expected more from you, you are one of the more impressive posters over at the Landing Strip. So based upon my initial impression, I didn't see the petty spinning and close-minded rhetoric coming... Trust me, I am not pissed... just surprised.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2239472]so, I fight like a girl yet all you did in this post was whine like a b!tch....oh, well- carry on....[/QUOTE]

I don't think I am whining here CBNY, I am contributing. The problem is I am not contributing something you like hearing, so instead of trying to see where I am coming from you offer nothing more than petty squabbling. I thought you might have some original thoughts, but all I am seeing from you is the regurgitation of canned responses that extremists (whether left or right) seem to always revert to when faced with an opportunity to express an original thought.

Sorry if I offended you by calling you out and saying you fight like a girl, it wasn't the most constructive way to make my point, which was to encourage you and others here to engage in discussion rather than spitting the toxic canned party lines back-and-forth over-and-over.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Integrity28;2239633]I'm not a left or right guy, CBNY. I don't feel compelled to align myself with either side of the same coin. I'm glad you feel the fights worth winning are against fellow Americans though... very progressive thinking on your part.

Yes. You are correct, it was hypocritical for me to single you out, based upon the other prevalent double-talking I've seen here. However, don't mistake my message to you as a politically motivated one. See, I am only familiar with your posting from the Landing Strip, where I have seen you have "discussions" wherein you at least consider the points others bring to the table. As I said, you have posted a lot of things here that I tend to agree with, and other things that make me think you need your head examined. I am open-minded enough to at least read your points-of-view and see what you've got to say. The reason I comment on your tendencies here is because I expected more from you, you are one of the more impressive posters over at the Landing Strip. So based upon my initial impression, I didn't see the petty spinning and close-minded rhetoric coming... Trust me, I am not pissed... just surprised.

I don't think I am whining here CBNY, I am contributing. The problem is I am not contributing something you like hearing, so instead of trying to see where I am coming from you offer nothing more than petty squabbling. I thought you might have some original thoughts, but all I am seeing from you is the regurgitation of canned responses that extremists (whether left or right) seem to always revert to when faced with an opportunity to express an original thought.

Sorry if I offended you by calling you out and saying you fight like a girl, it wasn't the most constructive way to make my point, which was to encourage you and others here to engage in discussion rather than spitting the toxic canned party lines back-and-forth over-and-over.[/QUOTE]

fair enough.....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2239784]fair enough.....[/QUOTE]

Holy sh*t!

Now Plumber you have to save this post by CBTNY and use it everytime he posts something about you. If this post was by either of us, the next post by CBTNY would be "Wow another b*tchslapping".

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2239837]Holy sh*t![/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cr726;2239850]Now Plumber you have to save this post by CBTNY and use it everytime he posts something about you. If this post was by either of us, the next post by CBTNY would be "Wow another b*tchslapping".[/QUOTE]

True.

I was just mildly surprised at his response. Very unlike CBTNY. Maybe Connecticut Ken was having a bad morning or something. Or perhaps he was on his way out to go to church and figured a civilized response will make up for all the times he makes baby Jesus cry.

I'm 99% sure CBTNY is a decent fellow outside of JI. I'm positive, outside of his political views, somebody like me and him would probably get along. He just happens to be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very dedicated to his political views. I can sorta respect that. All my in-laws are from Texas(as is my wife) and most of them are quite similar to him. Especially my truck driving father in law. Every time he stops by to visit, he tells me all the stuff he has learned from Sean Hannity listening to his Sirius radio:rolleyes:...so I make him watch The Daily Show to deprogram.

Just remember that all of us here are a tad bit delusional. We pretend to be all smart about politics and world events. We debate religion, economics and war policy. We pontificate about morals, rights and terrorism. But we are still stupid enough to keep believing that someday the Jets are gonna win the Superbowl. We are f*cked up...

All League
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2239987]True.

I was just mildly surprised at his response. Very unlike CBTNY. Maybe Connecticut Ken was having a bad morning or something. Or perhaps he was on his way out to go to church and figured a civilized response will make up for all the times he makes baby Jesus cry.

I'm 99% sure [B]CBTNY is a decent fellow outside of JI[/B]. I'm positive, outside of his political views, somebody like me and him would probably get along. He just happens to be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very dedicated to his political views. I can sorta respect that. All my in-laws are from Texas(as is my wife) and most of them are quite similar to him. Especially my truck driving father in law. Every time he stops by to visit, he tells me all the stuff he has learned from Sean Hannity listening to his Sirius radio:rolleyes:...so I make him watch The Daily Show to deprogram.

Just remember that all of us here are a tad bit delusional. We pretend to be all smart about politics and world events. We debate religion, economics and war policy. We pontificate about morals, rights and terrorism. But we are still stupid enough to keep believing that someday the Jets are gonna win the Superbowl. We are f*cked up...[/QUOTE]

He is cool, I bought tickets from him a couple of years ago.

Did he make you buy a pre-season ticket too?

[QUOTE=adb280z;2242322]He is cool, I bought tickets from him a couple of years ago.[/QUOTE]