Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Enough Parking for Private Jets Going to UN Climate Conference

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Not Enough Parking for Private Jets Going to UN Climate Conference

you can't make this sh!t up.....

[QUOTE][B]How to Jettison a Jet
    A Lack of Apron Area Will Compel Delegations Attending the UN Climate Change Conference to Park their Planes Outside of Bali. [/B]

(11/3/2007) Tempo Interaktif reports that Angkasa Pura - [B]the management of Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport are concerned that the large number of additional private charter flights expected in Bali during the UN Conference on Climate Change (UNFCCC) December 3-15, 2007, will exceed the carrying capacity of apron areas. [/B]To meet the added demand for aircraft storage officials are allocating "parking space" at other airports in Indonesia.

The operational manager for Bali's Airport, Azjar Effendi, says his 3 parking areas can only accommodate 15 planes, which means that some of the jets used by VIP delegations will only be allowed to disembark and embark their planes in Bali with parking provided at airports in Surabaya, Lombok, Jakarta and Makassar.
    [/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.balidiscovery.com/messages/message.asp?Id=4112[/url]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2232565]you can't make this sh!t up.....

[url]http://www.balidiscovery.com/messages/message.asp?Id=4112[/url][/QUOTE]

How would you like them to get there? By foot?

[QUOTE=Golferjet;2232828]What's your point?[/QUOTE]

:coocoo2:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2232838]How would you like them to get there? By foot?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure after they are all done convening then telling us how we are destroying the earth after flying in private jets to exotic locations you'll follow in toe with the rest of the enviromental lunatics....

A Bali tours website. Man that is a great news source. Nothing in the Weekly reader this week?

I'm sure all of these VIP Delegates will plant a few daisies in the yard to offset their carbon footprints....:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2233531]I'm sure all of these VIP Delegates will plant a few daisies in the yard to offset their carbon footprints....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It would be easier for them to buy carbon credits that would offset their plane trip. That's either sad or funny. I don't know.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2232868]I'm sure after they are all done convening then telling us how we are destroying the earth after flying in private jets to exotic locations you'll follow in toe with the rest of the enviromental lunatics....[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/congress/members/photos/228/C000858.jpg[/IMG]

Kinda like closet butt pirate republicans like me pontificating about the sanctity of marriage while offering my mouth to big black men to sodomize in airport bathrooms.

[IMG]http://fruitfly.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/jeff-gannon.jpg[/IMG]

Oh PLEASE!!! Somebody throw ME a softball....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2233559][IMG]http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/congress/members/photos/228/C000858.jpg[/IMG]

Kinda like closet butt pirate republicans like me pontificating about the sanctity of marriage while offering my mouth to big black men to sodomize in airport bathrooms.

[IMG]http://fruitfly.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/jeff-gannon.jpg[/IMG]

Oh PLEASE!!! Somebody throw ME a softball....[/QUOTE]

has a lot to do with the thread......

Huge news in Bali. Get your applications ready! Big money, big money..

[QUOTE]Monthly Minimum Wage Raised to between US$73.66 to US$86.56
    Bali Employers Required to Pay New Minimum Rates Starting from January 2, 2008. [/QUOTE]
    [url]http://www.balidiscovery.com/messages/message.asp?Id=4150[/url]

All Pro
    Cry hypocrisy all you want, but I still don't see how a bunch of rich folks flying around in private jets debunks the theory of man-made climate change. It's real and it's happening before our very eyes.

All this private jets and carbon offsets BS is political fluff driven by big oil lobbies and bought hook, line, and sinker by the neocons.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=parafly;2233654]Cry hypocrisy all you want, but I still don't see how a bunch of rich folks flying around in private jets debunks the theory of man-made climate change. It's real and it's happening before our very eyes.

All this private jets and carbon offsets BS is political fluff driven by big oil lobbies and bought hook, line, and sinker by the neocons.[/QUOTE]

of course you wouldn't....but no one expects you to...

then again this isn't just a bunch of rich folks flying around in private jets....it's a bunch of braindead UN representatives flying around in private jets to confer on how mankind is killing the planet....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2233633]has a lot to do with the thread......[/QUOTE]

In fact, it does.

Democrat hypocrisy = Republican hypocrisy

pretending to care about the environment while putting your own personal hole in the ozone with your private jet/huge McMansion

=

pretending to care about the sanctity of marriage while sucking c**k

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2233710]In fact, it does.

Democrat hypocrisy = Republican hypocrisy

pretending to care about the environment while putting your own personal hole in the ozone with your private jet/huge McMansion

=

pretending to care about the sanctity of marriage while sucking c**k[/QUOTE]

sure it does....UN climatologists versus a US politician...makes lot of sense like all your posts...:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2233778]sure it does....UN climatologists versus a US politician...makes lot of sense like all your posts...:yes:[/QUOTE]

Of course it doesn't make sense to you. It does to everybody else. My analogies may be a bit extreme....but the thought process is still the same. Both sides of American politics are equally hypocritical. If it is a politicians political best interests to NOT practice what they preach, they will do it.

Your problem, as a republican, is that you have your head so firmly embedded in your own a** that you cannot see Republican hypocrisy and then do everything you can not to admit it when it is shown to you.

You minimize the obvious hypocrisy of a closet fag "sanctity of marriage" Republicans while blowing your load because of the idiot Al Gores giant McMansion.

[B]Hypocrisy is hypocrisy...plain and simple. If you say one thing while doing another, you're a hypocrite. The are no degrees of hypocrisy. You are one or you are not.[/B]

If such devoted Republicans, such as yourself, had held your own party to the same standards you lambaste democrats about...we might actually have some quality candidates to vote for this upcoming election. Instead, you directed all your anger and hatred toward the other side of the aisle while the fox was proverbially sodomizing everything in your own political parties hen house.

Check yourself, jive turkey.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2233531]I'm sure all of these VIP Delegates will plant a few daisies in the yard to offset their carbon footprints....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

the irony is after they finish their conference and fly home in private jets then release a report claiming mankind is the main cause of global warming lunatics like [B]c[/B]ock [B]r[/B]ider will be the first to post articles about the horrors we are causing....:rolleyes:

Show me one thread I have started about the U.N and their findings. You are f'n tool.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2236467]the irony is after they finish their conference and fly home in private jets then release a report claiming mankind is the main cause of global warming lunatics like [B]c[/B]ock [B]r[/B]ider will be the first to post articles about the horrors we are causing....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2232838]How would you like them to get there? By foot?[/QUOTE]

I would like them to step up and be leaders and get there like the rest of us....its called coach...

DO the math....50 delicates and 50 planes or 50 delicates and [SIZE="6"]1[/SIZE] plane... gee, what is better for the environment?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2236467]the irony is after they finish their conference and fly home in private jets then release a report claiming mankind is the main cause of global warming lunatics like [B]c[/B]ock [B]r[/B]ider will be the first to post articles about the horrors we are causing....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Problem is CB, this is a great example of how we ARE contributing to global warming....Yet, it is ironic that those who are complaining the most do not see how their actions directly contribute to the exact thing they are warning us about.