Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Republican debate right now on CNN

[QUOTE=cr726;2235022]I agree with you.[/QUOTE]

gahh??? If I was drinking a glass of water, I would have just done a spit-take. :D

[QUOTE=2009fatman;2235032]It's amazing how Romney is getting away with such flip floping. I've never seen a candidate change positions depending on which way the wind is blowing in my life.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand why he isn't on the bottom of every poll because of this.

And I don't understand why Thomson is second to last on every poll -- he is UTTERLY clueless about EVERY issue. It's just too obvious with the way he generalized all of his answers.

Hall Of Fame
    I have no party affilitiation, but Huckabee sure impressed me tonight.:yes:

If Hillary is the Dem's nominee, I'd vote for Huckabee before her.

If Obama is the nominee, I'd vote for him.

If Hillary goes up against another Republican, I don't know what the hell I'll do.:eek:

My two favorite candidates at this point are Obama and Huckabee.

Very different candidates, but I like them both.

Now now.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2235040]gahh??? If I was drinking a glass of water, I would have just done a spit-take. :D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2235062]Now now.[/QUOTE]

I just never thought you would agree with me on anything, that's all. If you'd prefer not to admit, that's OK too. ;)

I totally agree with your assessment. I have always thought Huckabee was a gentleman, but I never knew what a idiot Romney was.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2235076]I just never thought you would agree with me on anything, that's all. If you'd prefer not to admit, that's OK too. ;)[/QUOTE]

What? No mention of the stunning and obvious Brilliance of Dr. Ron Paul? :eek:

Brain was working faster than his mouth tonight.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2235126]What? No mention of the stunning and obvious Brilliance of Dr. Ron Paul? :eek:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Warfish;2235126]What? No mention of the stunning and obvious Brilliance of Dr. Ron Paul? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Well, I think we found out his campaign secret: yell something about a revolution.

Hey, it worked for Mel Gibson's William Wallace :D

[QUOTE=bigalbarracuda;2234946]So far my impressions are that McCain, Huckabee, and Paul are being honest and deserve to be taken more seriously than the rest.

Giuliani is doing his regular gimmick and relying on his crime and 9/11 record way too much.

Romney on the Bible and torture questions has looked like a complete fool... How any person could vote for him after seeing him flub around is beyond me.

Duncan Hunter and Tancredo are pretty much jokes.

Besides looking like a cadaver, Fred Thompson said during this debate that our primary concern as a country should be overturning Roe v. Wade..... even as a pro-lifer can you really believe this?[/QUOTE]

Good post, I would say about the same.

But what you do Yankee fans think about what Giuliani said about supporting the Red Sox?
    Last edited by jefethegreat; 11-28-2007 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Yankees

yeah....Ron Paul won that.

Hall Of Fame

Dawgg hasn't posted yet and Brooklyn is banned.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;2234779]Fred Thompson looks like he is one step from death's door.[/QUOTE]

Guess he lost Bitoni's vote.

Veteran
    Too bad I missed it however I have liked Huckabee from the beginning and I actually started to like Obama and than I saw him on Meet the Press and I absolutely hate whenever a candidate has no answer to a question so they automatically shift blame to a current or past administration.

Just answer the question honestly!!!!

All Pro
    Huckabee was impressive. When all is said and done, I think he'll be the Republican nominee, and he'll have a decent chance of winning against the Democratic nominee as well.

Jets Insider VIP
    [url]http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/28/debate.main/index.html[/url]

[QUOTE]Huckabee drew one of the night's largest cheers when he said that one of the agencies he would [B]abolish[/B] to control federal spending was [B]the Internal Revenue Service[/B].

"Most people in this country are more afraid of an audit than they are of a mugging, and there's a reason why," he said. [/QUOTE]

'Nuff said.

The man has my vote.

Banned
    While I'm undecided on who I'd vote for I actually liked what I heard from Huckabee. I've always liked McCain (he should have been the nominee in 2000) so I'm split between the two of them.

Romney was horrendous. What a terrible candidate. How the hell is this guy ahead of anyone in the polls?

[QUOTE=The Paranoid Jet;2235033]I hate the political forum because it's so polarizing, but I'm looking for serious answers to this too. It's not an accusatory question, I'm seriously wondering what other people think.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm a pro-lifer and no I do not believe that is our main focus as a country. Huckabee is the winner of this debate, but Ron Paul is still my favorite. As a previous poster said Guiliani is what he is (bad choice), and Romney waffles worse than Kerry. RON PAUL 2008!

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2235401][url]http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/28/debate.main/index.html[/url]

'Nuff said.

The man has my vote.[/QUOTE]

An obvious ploy to eat up the platform of Ron Paul, the ONLY candidate not a member of the CFR!

It seems that time is wearing thin on Ron Paul. He got very confused by his own words last night. I think he is a very bright man and I like he is not the typical candidate.

Thompson is running for the 2004 Presidency and Huckabee was def. the winner. I like McCain too.

[QUOTE=Eversteady;2235480]Well I'm a pro-lifer and no I do not believe that is our main focus as a country. Huckabee is the winner of this debate, but Ron Paul is still my favorite. As a previous poster said Guiliani is what he is (bad choice), and Romney waffles worse than Kerry. RON PAUL 2008![/QUOTE]