Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miami Police are not being honest!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Miami Police are not being honest!

With Sean Taylor case. I know they are protecting hit family, but they are BSing! My heart goes to his family, I'm not trying to bring up the negative. But the Police know for sure that this was not random. And it connects to what occured last week.. The BS about how it is random is nuts, and the police know that. Thoughts?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    agreed...but the truth always comes out...give it time

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes you don't let the criminal know that you are on to him....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    From another board:

[QUOTE]The police lied about Taylor squeezing nurse's hand and the whole scenario of the phone lines being cut was a rumor and has been confirmed to be false. The reason they lied about Taylor squeezing the nurse's hand was to try and scare the shooter into giving themselves up. They figured the shooter would get scared at the prospect of Taylor waking up and revealing his/her identity. A friend of mine in Miami heard this on a local radio station down there who has sources close to the situation. So Taylor was basically DOA from the start.[/QUOTE]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;2234837]From another board:[/QUOTE]

Plus, it was a family member who said that. No officials.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;2234837]From another board:[/QUOTE]

That is discusting if its true.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bergen Jet;2234824]Sometimes you don't let the criminal know that you are on to him....[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Don't you guys watch cop shows????

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=24;2234809]With Sean Taylor case. I know they are protecting hit family, but they are BSing! My heart goes to his family, I'm not trying to bring up the negative. But the Police know for sure that this was not random. And it connects to what occured last week.. The BS about how it is random is nuts, and the police know that. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Frankly, with your vast knowledge of Criminal Investigation, it surprises me that Miami hasnt handed the case over you for an internet review.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damit!!!! There is only one man for this job!!!! Only one who can possibly get to the bottom of it all!!!!

[IMG]http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/tv/horatio460.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    They found Saddam in some hole in Afghanistan. And now they can't find the thug who did this down there in Miami. :rolleyes:
    Trust me if Brett Favre got shot they would've arrested every black man in the country just to make sure that they got the guy who shot him. But we're talking about Sean Taylor, just another young black kid with a troubled past. See Darrent Williams.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

from the Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel

MIAMI - The Miami-Dade Police's early investigation into the shooting death of Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor has found no evidence he was targeted, but a former teammate believes otherwise.

During a Wednesday news conference, Miami-Dade Police Director Robert Parker said the incident was random. Taylor, 24, was shot in the leg by an intruder Monday at his Palmetto Bay home and died the following morning at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

"There is nothing that indicates thus far there is some kind of involvement on the victim's part," Parker said.

Dave Hyde: Sean Taylor's legacy: Sad lessons never seem to kick in
    Former prep coach was hopeful, then got worst news about Sean Taylor
    Arizona Cardinals cornerback Antrel Rolle told The Associated Press that he believes this was a planned attack. Rolle and Taylor were teammates at the University of Miami and grew up together in South Florida.

"They say it was a burglary," Rolle said. "It absolutely was not a burglary. Down South, where we're from, there were many people talking to Sean, a lot of jealousy, a lot of angry people. Sean, he had a large group of friends, and he no longer hung out with those friends, so you never know where this came from."

Rolle said many of those former friends targeted Taylor for years.

"This was not the first incident," Rolle told AP. "They've been targeting him for three years now. ... He didn't really say too much, but I know he lived his life pretty much scared every day of his life when he was down in Miami because those people were targeting him. At least he's got peace now."

Taylor's home was broken into just more than a week before the fatal incident.

Parker offered few new details to the investigation because they have yet to find any witnesses. Taylor's girlfriend, Jackie Garcia, was present at the shooting but never saw the gunman. Parker did say reports of the intruders cutting the phone lines in Taylor's home were false. Parker also said evidence shows Garcia is not a suspect and they have reason to believe there was more than one intruder in the home.

"That's a very distinct possibility and likelihood that we are looking for more than one person," Parker said. "On that note, if there are individuals involved and they're not principally involved ... it would be in their betterment to come forward."

Taylor's funeral is set for 11 a.m. Monday at Pharmed Arena on the Florida International campus. The event was not held at UM because the BankUnited Center hosts a presidential debate Monday, according to school spokesman Rick Korch.

A day after Taylor's death, he was honored with a moment of silence and speeches peppered with tears at his high school, Gulliver Preparatory School in Miami. Seven years after he graduated, he is still remembered.

"He was one of the most gifted athletes to walk the halls of Gulliver," said John McCloskey, an assistant football coach.

Greg Bellamy played with Taylor at Gulliver and remembered his friend as a shy student who dreamed of making it to the pros.

"We'd sit around playing video games and I'd tell him he'd be up there some day. He laughed because it was a joke, but he had to know it was true. He was going places," Bellamy said after the ceremony.

Taylor graduated from Gulliver in 2001. He led the school to a 14-1 record and the Class 2A state title in 2000 with 1,300 rushing yards and a state-record 44 touchdowns, McCloskey said.

Justin Mills, a junior and member of the Gulliver football team, considers himself a Taylor fan even though he never met the NFL safety.

"He was a big part of this school and that meant a lot to us," Mills said. "We're all very shocked. It's very tough to lose someone like him."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frank Gore:
    [QUOTE]"Miami, it's a tough city," said Gore, who knows South Florida's mean streets well. "A lot of people are jealous of guys who've got better stuff than them. I've thought about it when I go back to see my family and my kids. I've got to be careful."[/QUOTE]

Rashad Jeanty:
    [QUOTE]"I'm from Miami, so you know how things work down there," said Jeanty. "It's definitely not safe. There are a lot of people who think you owe them something just because you grew up with them. I don't know what happened, but just from being down there and knowing the culture I can kind of suspect what it's about."[/QUOTE]

Blue Adams
    [QUOTE]Said Adams: "People think you've got millions and that a couple of thousand won't hurt you. When you don't give it to them, well the next thing is to take it from you. Sometimes they're not taking no for an answer and they're not leaving you to make a police report. It's rough, it's real rough.[/QUOTE]

Random my ass.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DaBallhawk;2235504]They found Saddam in some hole in Afghanistan. And now they can't find the thug who did this down there in Miami. :rolleyes:
    Trust me if Brett Favre got shot they would've arrested every black man in the country just to make sure that they got the guy who shot him. But we're talking about Sean Taylor, just another young black kid with a troubled past. See Darrent Williams.[/QUOTE]

Right, and "Dont Snitch" has nothing to do with it...:eek:

A quick arrest is not always a good arrest...

Spare me the racial jibber jabber.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DaBallhawk;2235504]They found Saddam in some hole in Afghanistan. And now they can't find the thug who did this down there in Miami. :rolleyes:
    Trust me if Brett Favre got shot they would've arrested every black man in the country just to make sure that they got the guy who shot him. But we're talking about Sean Taylor, just another young black kid with a troubled past. See Darrent Williams.[/QUOTE]

Its the troubled past that got him killed by most likely another black man. This crap wouldnt happen to Bret Favre. Stop hating on whitey you racist dick.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DaBallhawk;2235504]Trust me if Brett Favre got shot they would've arrested every black man in the country just to make sure that they got the guy who shot him. But we're talking about Sean Taylor, just another young black kid with a troubled past. See Darrent Williams.[/QUOTE]

Jesus...what's it been 2 days????

You'll be the same guy whinning when they arrest another young black kid with a troubled past for the murder.

Give the police (some who are actually black!) a couple of days to do their job will ya?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish that some of us here would just stick to freakin football. the opinions here are so one sided, it becomes sad at times. Not every Black man or Woman who is killed in America happens to be done in by a member of there own race. You BETTER believe if this happened to Brett Farve a white guy would be the last person that the police would be looking for. Was Chris Ben Wa's family killed by a brother too? EVERY race, creed or color has its nut jobs but i find that the only one's ever talked about at length or with any real racial overtones are African American. When OJ was just arrested, I thought the members here were gonna throw a freakin party. When Robert Chambers was arrested, hardly a racial peep. I hate this race sh@#T. I guarantee, the terrorists dont give a f&*ck what race u are when they ram planes into buildings. We're all Americans here, lets stick together, leave all this race hating and baiting behind us. Let's just hope that they catch the scumbag who did this no matter what his freakin race is and burn this mofo. Sooner or later, I bet someone will bring Al Sharpton into this conversation.:yes:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure of course.

First they found him in Iraq not Afghanistan you ignorant jerk off.

Second quit the race card there are a lot of thugs in miami and instead of being racists and arresting all of them they looking for the one which takes time.

Third he got what he had coming to him, he was on probation for pulling a gun on someone himself. You play with fire you will get burned black or white.

Fourth grow up.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kelkrisone;2235626]I wish that some of us here would just stick to freakin football. the opinions here are so one sided, it becomes sad at times. Not every Black man or Woman who is killed in America happens to be done in by a member of there own race. You BETTER believe if this happened to Brett Farve a white guy would be the last person that the police would be looking for. Was Chris Ben Wa's family killed by a brother too? EVERY race, creed or color has its nut jobs but i find that the only one's ever talked about at length or with any real racial overtones are African American. When OJ was just arrested, I thought the members here were gonna throw a freakin party. When Robert Chambers was arrested, hardly a racial peep. I hate this race sh@#T. I guarantee, the terrorists dont give a f&*ck what race u are when they ram planes into buildings. We're all Americans here, lets stick together, leave all this race hating and baiting behind us. Let's just hope that they catch the scumbag who did this no matter what his freakin race is and burn this mofo. Sooner or later, I bet someone will bring Al Sharpton into this conversation.:yes:[/QUOTE]

It may be of some interest to you that Dr.'s can write prescriptions for medications that treat a broad range of mental illness's without necessarily prescribing any in-patient treatment....this will allow you to continue your remarkable rants from home, whilst taking the edge off that racial paranoia.

Plus, it will be nice not to not think "the man is comin to get me!!" every time you hear the rustle of the mailman at your door...

And your neighbors must surely be tired of your daily two story plunge out the back window...(dogs barking and all...)

Thank me later:)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=papichango;2235489]Damit!!!! There is only one man for this job!!!! Only one who can possibly get to the bottom of it all!!!!

[IMG]http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/tv/horatio460.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

and as soon as the writers stike is over I see this episode in our future.
    The show and he inparticular sucks.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kelkrisone;2235626]I wish that some of us here would just stick to freakin football. the opinions here are so one sided, it becomes sad at times. Not every Black man or Woman who is killed in America happens to be done in by a member of there own race. You BETTER believe if this happened to Brett Farve a white guy would be the last person that the police would be looking for. Was Chris Ben Wa's family killed by a brother too? EVERY race, creed or color has its nut jobs but i find that the only one's ever talked about at length or with any real racial overtones are African American. When OJ was just arrested, I thought the members here were gonna throw a freakin party. When Robert Chambers was arrested, hardly a racial peep. I hate this race sh@#T. I guarantee, the terrorists dont give a f&*ck what race u are when they ram planes into buildings. We're all Americans here, lets stick together, leave all this race hating and baiting behind us. Let's just hope that they catch the scumbag who did this no matter what his freakin race is and burn this mofo. Sooner or later, I bet someone will bring Al Sharpton into this conversation.:yes:[/QUOTE]

Al Sharpton has nothing to say about this incident which guarantees that a Black man pulled the trigger.