Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Gay General at the Debate Last Night works for the Hillary Campaign

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2235781]This is not a Clinton public appearance where the audience is pre-screened and given the questions they'll ask. It's a youtube debate and the hand-picked liberal people have spoken.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.:P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I commend Bitonti for finally getting his facts straight! :D

[quote=Warfish;2235918]Fixed.:P[/quote]

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=angry jets fan;2235903]Is gays in the military (wasn't don't ask don't tell a policy supported by Bill Clinton?), whether you believe every word in the bible, Dick Cheney cartoon and VP power, etc. all questions burning in most peoples' minds?[/QUOTE]

What a joke. That snot-nosed arrogant prick thought he was so smart when he was like, "Do you believe EVERRRRRYYYY WORD in THIS book??? DO you?"

What are you, a schmuck?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2235785]
    did CNN allow any hard-core, anti-abortionist to ask obama about his vote against the Infancy Protection Act which amounted to a endorsement and continuance of of live birth abortions the way they let a pro-abortion, Edwards supporter to ask her question???[/QUOTE]

maybe there were none in the videos submitted to youtube

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2236031]maybe there were none in the videos submitted to youtube[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many years until the actual election? :zzz:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2236055]:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

go on and search it's all out there

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2235918]Fixed.:P[/QUOTE]

Hillary does it too, but she's not the President (nor will she be)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2235846]Yes, you're just reiterating my point. It makes CNN look straight-up foolish. Especially after the Democrats made such a big deal about refusing to debate on Fox News.

That being said, I agree with you that several key issues were ignored. If CNN wasn't so preoccupied with planting B.S. questions about gays in the military, maybe we could have heard about Iran policy or alternative sources of energy.[/QUOTE]

I actually don't think gays in the military is such a bad topic. The fact is we have a huge shortage of troops and --whether or not you think we should invade Iran or stay in Iraq-- it is tying our hands strategically. The military has begun to deal with this by lowering the standards of who it accepts.

It seems to me that gays could provide some needed manpower (no pun intended) at a time when our armed forces are having a tough time recruiting, so not such a bad topic to broach with men vying to be commander in chief, imo.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was funny when his mic stopped working when Anderson Cooper gave him his soapbox. It was an Admiral Stockdale moment ... gridlock .... :P

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2236067]I actually don't think gays in the military is such a bad topic. The fact is we have a huge shortage of troops and --whether or not you think we should invade Iran or stay in Iraq-- it is tying our hands strategically. The military has begun to deal with this by lowering the standards of who it accepts.

It seems to me that gays could provide some needed manpower (no pun intended) at a time when our armed forces are having a tough time recruiting, so not such a bad topic to broach with men vying to be commander in chief, imo.[/QUOTE]

I actually thought it was a huge waste of time, especially when we found out he was in the audience, and he was given the chance to express whether or not his question was answered sufficiently enough. Why didn't they do that for all the questioners?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since it appears the guy works for/with the Hillary campaign, they should not have called on him, even though his question was valid...

as for questions from people who support, openly or not, other party candidates should definitely be included in the debate imho

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2236114]Since it appears the guy works for/with the Hillary campaign, they should not have called on him, even though his question was valid...

[/QUOTE]

Nor should they have flown him there and given him floor time after his question was answered.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2236129]Nor should they have flown him there and given him floor time after his question was answered.[/QUOTE]

true true

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't the Clintons support Don't Ask Don't Tell policy?

[quote=Tanginius;2236114]Since it appears the guy works for/with the Hillary campaign, they should not have called on him, even though his question was valid...

as for questions from people who support, openly or not, other party candidates should definitely be included in the debate imho[/quote]

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://i19.tinypic.com/6jbzvgi.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2236114]Since it appears the guy works for/with the Hillary campaign, they should not have called on him, even though his question was valid...

as for questions from people who support, openly or not, other party candidates should definitely be included in the debate imho[/QUOTE]

I disagree.....all questions by anyone should allowed to be asked....the problem is CNN would not pull this sort of stunt when the other side debates....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=angry jets fan;2236146]Didn't the Clintons support Don't Ask Don't Tell policy?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It was one of Bill Clinton's first decisions in office.

Weirdly, the question was sort of critical of it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the Politico question by Cooper was strange. You would of thought someone just killed someone the way he phrased the question.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2236156]I disagree.....all questions by anyone should allowed to be asked....the problem is CNN would not pull this sort of stunt when the other side debates....[/QUOTE]

I agree. I have no problem with the fact that they let a person who works for Hillary ask a question. The problem I have is with the cherry-picked softball questions that were chosen for the Democrats, especially the Hillary questions.

CNN has always been biased for the Clintons. But in that last Democratic debate it was sickening.