Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Gay General at the Debate Last Night works for the Hillary Campaign

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2237412]I wonder how the Dems would have reacted had this scenario been reversed, ie. Rove and Cheney handpicking questions pushing a Conservative agenda (and worded that way) for [B]a Democrat Debate of Fox News.[/B]
    [/QUOTE]

Of course, this is purely a hypothetical question. Right, Fish ?? ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2237412]I wonder how the Dems would have reacted had this scenario been reversed, ie. Rove and Cheney handpicking questions pushing a Conservative agenda (and worded that way) for a Democrat Debate of Fox News.[/QUOTE]

;)

[QUOTE=Plumberkhan]If Rove was still calling the shots, he wouldn't be [B]stamping his feet like some p*ssified liberal whiner[/B]. He would just put Republican plants in the next Democrat debate. That's it. A taste of their own medicine. In fact, Rove would have been smart enough to do it to the Democrats first.[/QUOTE]

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2236992]Whatever. They should allow CBTNY to ask Hillary questions then. Not-going-to-happen. But some fruitcake dredging up gay military "issue"? No problema. (and yes, if you're cause is gay rights in the military during wartime, you are a flaming good-for-absolutely-nothing fruitcake. The military is not a social laboratory, especially right now. End of story.)

CNN is transparent. What's good is that everyone knows it. It's amazing to me the lengths that liberals go to trash Fox - yet Fox can't hold a candle to the things some of the other major networks do. And Democrats won't even appear on Fox! LOL.[/QUOTE]

Excellent post, sackdance

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2237412]I wonder how the Dems would have reacted had this scenario been reversed, ie. Rove and Cheney handpicking questions pushing a Conservative agenda (and worded that way) for a Democrat Debate of Fox News.

CNN looks very bad in this issue.[/QUOTE]

Pulling it out of your behind again, I see. Yeah, CNN looked bad but there was no evidence that the Clintons picked the questions. Nice straw man.