Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many GOP plants at CNN dem debates?

All Pro

How many GOP plants at CNN dem debates?

Just curious.

Kind of telling that a party that thinks they've got a lock in '08 behaves in such a manner, don't you think?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2236250]Just curious.

Kind of telling that a party that thinks they've got a lock in '08 behaves in such a manner, don't you think?[/QUOTE]

I'll be interested in seeing how the Democrats handled the "planted" questions when they debate on the Fox News Channel.

What's that ??

Oh, never mind.

Jets Insider VIP
    I gotta do it, Paulie. I'm really sorry. Here...I'll post one of him with his clothes on for this dude Weeb:

[IMG]http://img.scoop.co.nz/stories/images/0502/ab9ce61a46d05f62074b.jpeg[/IMG]

Speaking of plants, Weeb...remember when somebody in the White House was letting me plant my **** in their mouth? Maybe it was the same guy who let me in to ask planted questions....

Perhaps.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2236280]I gotta do it, Paulie. I'm really sorry. Here...I'll post one of him with his clothes on for this dude Weeb:

[IMG]http://img.scoop.co.nz/stories/images/0502/ab9ce61a46d05f62074b.jpeg[/IMG]

Speaking of plants, Weeb...remember when somebody in the White House was letting me plant my **** in their mouth? Maybe it was the same guy who let me in to ask planted questions....

Perhaps.[/QUOTE]

Well, at least he was clothed this time

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2236250]Just curious.

Kind of telling that a party that thinks they've got a lock in '08 behaves in such a manner, don't you think?[/QUOTE]

By my count, there were four: General Homo (Hillary), abortion hippie (Edwards), lead paint mother (Edwards), and log cabin "Republican" (Obama)

Funny how the republicans can't handle the so called plants. No wonder the can't handle AQ or the Taliban.

They are afraid of the democrats

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2237459]Funny how the republicans can't handle the so called plants. No wonder the can't handle AQ or the Taliban.

They are afraid of the democrats[/QUOTE]
    For starters, the Republicans handled the plants fine. It's Democratic activists who are, again (remember NYC in the summer of 2004?), damaging their own agendas. Hillary's gay fundraising generals (and I bet that guy played catcher) are probably best left uninserted into the national debate.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2237459]Funny how the republicans can't handle the so called plants. No wonder the can't handle AQ or the Taliban.

Let me remind you, the democrats REFUSED to appear on a Fox News debate.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2237470]Let me remind you, the democrats REFUSED to appear on a Fox News debate.[/QUOTE]

[I]Thereby eluding questions from Republican plants. That's the kind the kind of hardball Rovian politics that wins elections! Republicans are so afraid! [/I]

I don't think the Dems should refuse to be on Fox, but right now the GOP candidates need all the exposure they can get. Even the GOP doesn't really care for their current candidates. Thompson was talked into running to be a savior, that is not working out very good.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2237470]Let me remind you, the democrats REFUSED to appear on a Fox News debate.[/QUOTE]

FAUX is not a news channel
    Last edited by Jetdawgg; 11-30-2007 at 11:21 AM.

[QUOTE=cr726;2237476]I don't think the Dems should refuse to be on Fox, but right now the GOP candidates need all the exposure they can get. Even the GOP doesn't really care for their current candidates. Thompson was talked into running to be a savior, that is not working out very good.[/QUOTE]
    Let's keep it simple. Hillary is currently leading the Democrat field. I don't know of any Republican supporter who wants that to change because they sniff landslide.

You are not a Republican. Tell me how you think Hillary will beat, say, Guiliani? Or Romney?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2237478]FUAX is not a news channel[/QUOTE]

but MSNBC, which no one watches, is.....:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=sackdance;2237480]Let's keep it simple. Hillary is currently leading the Democrat field. I don't know of any Republican supporter who wants that to change because they sniff landslide.

You are not a Republican. Tell me how you think Hillary will beat, say, Guiliani? Or Romney?[/QUOTE]

They can't raise any money

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2237483]but MSNBC, which no one watches, is.....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

MSNBC is the fastest growing news station. The rreal point is that BOTH the republicans and the democrats have had debates on that station. I cannot make the same claim for FAUX

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2237510]MSNBC is the fastest growing news station.[/QUOTE]

which still gets a fraction of the ratings Fox does because it sucks...

[QUOTE]The rreal point is that BOTH the republicans and the democrats have had debates on that station. I cannot make the same claim for FAUX[/QUOTE]

because, as usual, the rats are a bunch of pu$$y's....

[QUOTE=cr726;2237476]I don't think the Dems should refuse to be on Fox, but right now the GOP candidates need all the exposure they can get. Even the GOP doesn't really care for their current candidates. Thompson was talked into running to be a savior, that is not working out very good.[/QUOTE]

The "other" Democrats could use more exposure to. Hillary has the thing seemingly locked up already.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2237478]FAUX is not a news channel[/QUOTE]

Right, and CNN looked sooo professional two nights ago. Anderson Cooper looked like a fool after the debate when he acknowledged the Hillary plant.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2237510]MSNBC is the fastest growing news station.

Going from 4 viewers to 8 viewers sounds nice from a percentage standpoint...but the reality is nobody is still watching them.

I notice your viewpoint has changed since the Dems cancelled out of their debate on Fox.

How revealing.