Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why did NYC Taxpayers have to pay for Rudy's trips to his love nest on LI when he...

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2236931]So I went from obtuse to sharp in 5 minutes.

Let me know when you settle on an opinion.[/QUOTE]

It's called sarcasm my boy; pure sarcasm.

Oscar right?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Golferjet;2236939]It's called sarcasm my boy; pure sarcasm.

Oscar right?[/QUOTE]

Ah..the "just-kidding" defense.

The last refuge of a scoudrel.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=Golferjet;2236936]Close on both counts but as the record clearly indicates bush has been a disaster; easily he's the worst ever.[/QUOTE]

Nixon tried to rig a Presidential election. And on top of that it was an election he would have won with out being a crook. which is just small hint at how paranoid he was.

Buchanan looked the other way while the southern states seceded from the Union. This led to the United States Civil War. A war in which more than one half of a million Americans died.

Granted Bush is a schmuck but he has to really get a move on to catch up to these two losers.

[QUOTE=Buster;2236954]Nixon tried to rig a Presidential election. And on top of that it was an election he would have won with out being a crook. which is just small hint at how paranoid he was.

Buchanan looked the other way while the southern states seceded from the Union. This led to the United States Civil War. A war in which more than one half of a million Americans died.

Granted Bush is a schmuck but he has to really get a move on to catch up to these two losers.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it is fair to blame the Civil War on Buchanan. Sure, he was not helpful in preventing it. But I always understood the logic of the arithmetic behind westward expansion and such examples as the Missouri Compromise, pitting slavery supporters on one side and those completely opposed to allowing slavery to expand on the other made the CW nearly inevitable.

Also Buchanan was only a one term president. W will have had twice as long to destroy things.

W gets my vote for worst ever.

As for Rudy, I hope this is the beginning of the end of his campaign. It's not really a Dem v. Republican thing on that count. I just got completely sick of him while he was mayor. I know he would be a lousy president, too. Just what we need is four or eight years of someone even more obnoxious and arrogant than W as president. No thanks.