Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Knicks down 40+ in Boston

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Jump on the Nets bandwagon. They play exciting basketball and although not a great team, much better than the knicks.
    sorry, but that is the gayest thing i've ever heard. unless you grew up as a Nets fan, there's NO EXCUSE to even talk about jumping ship if you're a Knicks fan. any Knicks fan that is contemplating rooting for the future "Brooklyn Nets" should go to the nearest vet and get himself neutered.

All League
    Wow, sports are really kicking my arse this year, I have nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Jump on the Nets bandwagon. They play exciting basketball and although not a great team, much better than the knicks.
    I love the Nets but you should have jumped on the bandwagon a few years ago. Outside of Sean Williams being something new to watch its the same frustrating team its been the last 3 years. They will make you sick with their often lazy approach.

isiah, marbury, curry, randolph...i cant believe i have to root for these losers.
    outside of maybe david lee there is no one on the knicks i would be sad to see go.

the knicks are turning into the new los angeles clippers.

Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    The Celtics should never, ever have alternate jerseys. Green & White, that's it. It's like if the Yankees had alternate jerseys, it just doesn't work.
    your entitled to your opinion, but as a celtics fan i think they are awesome and really nice...they only wear them 3 or 4 times a year, big deal

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Wow, sports are really kicking my arse this year, I have nothing.
    Rangers baby!

All Pro
    Ha, I just realized that this was moved to the NCAA Forum.

Anyone think the Knicks could beat an NCAA team??

I can't believe I was actually thinking playoffs with this team this year. I guess it's my fault I got excited after only three games. This team is an absolute embarassment and I see no light at the end of the tunnel. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    I hope he was under the influence of something....

Garden crowd did a great job tonight. I was very surprised with how much energy was in the building following that 45 point embarassment last night. They still suck, but nice job by the crowd.

Hall Of Fame
    I know the Knicks stink, but is that any reason to boot them out of the Pro Basketball forum all the way back to college ??