Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT:Anyone watching Rutgers blowing it?

Jets Insider VIP

OT:Anyone watching Rutgers blowing it?

No NFL Network.

Rutgers is letting Louisville back in it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Why dont you use Rice on 3rd and 2 there

Wow, got back from the library and turned it on to see 28-0... Just turned off Madden and it's 38-38... What the hell happened?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    Wow, got back from the library and turned it on to see 28-0... Just turned off Madden and it's 38-38... What the hell happened?
    They official blew it

That sucked.

All League
    I see rutgers sucks again

Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post

Ruby, what went wrong?

I give all the credit in the world to Brian Brohm, that was one hell of a performance, especially with the way their season's gone.

Great game. We did this to them last year, so that was their revenge. We'll get 'em next year.

they dont suck..lol..there decent..and there in a bowl game for the 3rd straight year..give em a chance

Jets Insider VIP
    So what the game meant nothing to Rutgers

Hall Of Fame
    The Madden Curse.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    I give all the credit in the world to Brian Brohm, that was one hell of a performance, especially with the way their season's gone.

Great game. We did this to them last year, so that was their revenge. We'll get 'em next year.
    First quitting on the Knicks, now the old "We'll get'em next year..."

What's with the loser's mentality?

That was one helluva throw to Douglas, on the bum leg and all. Good performance by him in his last game. When do you guys know who you have in Toronto?

Bewildered Beast
    The only thing gayer than Rutgers Football is this entire thread.

That was one helluva throw to Douglas, on the bum leg and all. Good performance by him in his last game. When do you guys know who you have in Toronto?
    Someone from the MAC, probably Miami or Central Mich. Sunday night you'll know.

Harry Douglas made the catch of his life tonight.

Someone from the MAC, probably Miami or Central Mich. Sunday night you'll know.

Harry Douglas made the catch of his life tonight.
    It was a great catch, magnified by the fact that it was senior night for he and Brohm. He's a good receiver, and I think he runs in the 4.3 range. He could be one of the top 3 WR off the board.

It was a great catch, magnified by the fact that it was senior night for he and Brohm. He's a good receiver, and I think he runs in the 4.3 range. He could be one of the top 3 WR off the board.
    Slap another 20-25 pounds on Douglas and everyone would be calling him the second coming of Marvin Harrison. He's going to be a one dimensional guy in the pro's though, maaaaaaaybe a top 5 WR, but don't forget Desean's still going to declare and you've still got Sweed as long as his wrist is OK, Bowman, and Doucet. I'm actually a Sweed fan.

Slap another 20-25 pounds on Douglas and everyone would be calling him the second coming of Marvin Harrison. He's going to be a one dimensional guy in the pro's though, maaaaaaaybe a top 5 WR, but don't forget Desean's still going to declare and you've still got Sweed as long as his wrist is OK, Bowman, and Doucet. I'm actually a Sweed fan.
    He is a stick but it's not that strong of a WR class. No clear cut MUST HAVE PROSPECT like a Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, etc. Isn't Desean a small, lanky, fast guy too? Granted he's probably a low 4.3 to high 4.2 guy. I like Sweed too, just wish he ran a bit faster, but don't we all. He's got the size and he can go get the ball.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    I love these posts. Three bowls in a row for my school.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 11-30-2007 at 01:14 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    The only thing gayer than Rutgers Football is this entire thread.
    The San Franscico Treat?

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    The San Franscico Treat?
    I was hopeful that Cal and Rutgers would be in the Top Ten, so we could bash it around in here.

and, umm...no thanks, just brushed.