Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Religion of Peace at it again...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2243395]Jews understand that arabs want to kill them and take their land.[/QUOTE]

So. This whole thing is about land, huh?

I hope that arid piece of desert is worth all the blood and killing.

It would be like people from Connecticut fighting people from NY over Long Island. For thousands of years. With no end in sight.

Who's brighter? The idiots that strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up in the name of their god over a small parcel of land or people who insist on living someplace where their neighbors strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up in the name of their god over a small parcel of land.

flushingjet
    [quote=PlumberKhan;2243570]So. This whole thing is about land, huh?

I hope that arid piece of desert is worth all the blood and killing.

It would be like people from Connecticut fighting people from NY over Long Island. For thousands of years. With no end in sight.

Who's brighter? The idiots that strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up in the name of their god over a small parcel of land or people who insist on living someplace where their neighbors strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up in the name of their god over a small parcel of land.[/quote]

i see, when people start moving into your neighborhood & start to f it up
    beyond all recognition, you should just leave no matter what because
    in the end you're just fighting against the tide-its the right thing to
    do because they need [I]lebensraum[/I]

so, do i leave when the neighbors house gets turned into
    a pentecostal church or brothel? how many consecutive
    nights do i need to hear gunshots before i start to worry?

i guess i gotta tell my neighborhood association to stop evicting
    all those illegals that keep popping up in my "neighbor"s basement
    borrowing a cup of sugar could prove dangerous

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2243570]

Who's brighter? The idiots that strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up in the name of their god over a small parcel of land or people who insist on living someplace where their neighbors strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up in the name of their god over a small parcel of land.[/QUOTE]

If your talking about your country, home or family, I would rather stand and fight than run.

Sometimes you have to take a stand and protect what you feel is important to you.
    Last edited by chicadeel; 12-03-2007 at 07:21 PM. Reason: added

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=chicadeel;2243919]If your talking about your country, home or family, I would rather stand and fight than run.

Sometimes you have to take a stand and protect what you feel is important to you.[/QUOTE]

True...but remember, BOTH sides of the fight are using that exact same argument.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 12-03-2007 at 10:34 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2243822]how many consecutive
    nights do i need to hear gunshots before i start to worry?[/QUOTE]

I once lived in a neighborhood where I heard gunshots quite a bit. One morning I woke up and the bastards shot my windshield. Constantly woken up by flashing red and blue lights. The last straw was when some crackhead tried to rob me. I had enough.

I moved.

[IMG]http://images.usatoday.com/money/_photos/2004/12/27/inside1-guinness.jpg[/IMG]

To a better neighborhood where people don't shoot at each other when they are arguing. Much better. I could of stayed and fought for my "homeland". But it was much cheaper and much more safe to rent a U-Haul.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2244363]I once lived in a neighborhood where I heard gunshots quite a bit. One morning I woke up and the bastards shot my windshield. Constantly woken up by flashing red and blue lights. The last straw was when some crackhead tried to rob me. I had enough.

I moved.

[IMG]http://images.usatoday.com/money/_photos/2004/12/27/inside1-guinness.jpg[/IMG]

To a better neighborhood where people don't shoot at each other when they are arguing. Much better. I could of stayed and fought for my "homeland". But it was much cheaper and much more safe to rent a U-Haul.[/QUOTE]

Jews have been persecuted pretty much whereever they have been for, oh, I don't know, 3,000 years. A biiiiiiit different than your analogy, no?

But in your simplistic world, the jews are at fault for not leaving? Tell me, where are they going to go? They had been kicked out of basically all other areas in the ME where they had been living for millenia, and less than two generations ago, the Europeans cooked them in ovens by the millions. There are already more jews in NY than in Israel.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2244342]True...but remember, BOTH sides of the fight are using that exact same argument.[/QUOTE]

"To the victors go the spoils". In 1967, Israel won a way in six days.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=kennyo7;2242940]When did i ever say we should negotiate with these idiots protesting in theSudan??
    Who are "these" people? Are you saying the fools in Sudan represent the majority opinion of the 1.5 Billion Muslims worldwide?
    Of course these are "stupid acts". How else would you describe them? Acts of hate? Sure. But we all know much of hatred stems from ignorance. And in a country where less than half of the population can read or write, there is a lot of ignorance[/QUOTE]

Less than half the population can read or write.

They want to behead Ms. Crabtree.

Anyone picking up a correlation here?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2245396]Jews have been persecuted pretty much whereever they have been for, oh, I don't know, 3,000 years. A biiiiiiit different than your analogy, no?

But in your simplistic world, the jews are at fault for not leaving? Tell me, where are they going to go? They had been kicked out of basically all other areas in the ME where they had been living for millenia, and less than two generations ago, the Europeans cooked them in ovens by the millions. There are already more jews in NY than in Israel.[/QUOTE]

The Jews did leave.....I think that was missed by Plumb...Diaspora anyone? they moved thousands of years ago and are now situated all around the world because because of being kicked out of places...

Maybe I misunderstood Plumb's post.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=CanadaSteve;2245495]The Jews did leave.....I think that was missed by Plumb...Diaspora anyone? they moved thousands of years ago and are now situated all around the world because because of being kicked out of places...

Maybe I misunderstood Plumb's post.[/QUOTE]

He is referring to the jews presently in modern-day Israel. (There's a lot missing in his posts, trust me.)