Thread: Republican Platform: Common Sense

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Republican Platform: Common Sense

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpwi0zwnWRE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpwi0zwnWRE[/URL]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny how some of the rw here think that they are republican:yes:

flushingjet
    almost as funny as how some of the neo-stalinist libtards and anarcho-libertarians think they're "conservative"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2243760]almost as funny as how some of the neo-stalinist libtards and anarcho-libertarians think they're "conservative"[/QUOTE]

Funny how I am a veteran yet I am not clamoring for war and more war....I am not stating we need more gov't (eavesdropping, HC missing, etc.).

I am for America first, real free trade, non intervention (no entangling alliances) and that is not hardly isolationism. I don't support horrific things like torture and detainee camps.

Cutting foreign aid will bring the deficit down immensely. Currently we have to borrow the money from China to fight the war in Iraq. Just how much good is that for America?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2243874]Cutting foreign aid will bring the deficit down immensely. Currently we have to borrow the money from China to fight the war in Iraq. Just how much good is that for America?[/QUOTE]

I don't follow.

Are you suggesting that we could shrink the deficit of we stopped shipping pallets of money to OTHER countries?

What else would the pallets be for?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2243760]almost as funny as how some of the neo-stalinist libtards and anarcho-libertarians think they're "conservative"[/QUOTE]

I'm not an anarchist because I know that less gub'mint > big gub'mint. Too bad Walker doesn't feel the same way.

flushingjet
    [quote=PlumberKhan;2244374]I don't follow.

Are you suggesting that we could shrink the deficit of we stopped shipping pallets of money to OTHER countries?

What else would the pallets be for?[/quote]

i dunno,

the jokes on them, the value of the US dollar's going down faster than pawn raul's non-online poll #s?

sending pallets of taxpayer $ to our own urban centers to support illegal aliens and other human parasites has better ROI?

"it's better to support them over there, than over here!"
    Last edited by flushingjet; 12-05-2007 at 01:19 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2247785]i dunno,

the jokes on them, the value of the US dollar's going down faster than pawn raul's non-online poll #s?
    [/QUOTE]

link?