Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions about Democrat race

Questions about Democrat race

If Obama won, would he be the first general election candidate who was schooled in a madrassa?

Also, would Hillary accept the VP position? I doubt that she would.

Thoughts?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=angry jets fan;2247296]If Obama won, would he be the first general election candidate who was schooled in a madrassa?

Also, would Hillary accept the VP position? I doubt that she would.

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Question 1- yes
    Question 2- yes- remember what happened to Vince Foster?
    :D

Hall Of Fame
    [url]http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/22/obama.madrassa/[/url]

I don't know that Obama has gained as much as Hillary has lost, but if he ever gets a Huckabee-like burst ... I think we are all aware of that Robert Novak article, right? Yeah, well, if you think Team Clinton is good at putting out bimbo fires, wait til we see them start one.

All Pro
    Obama was never schooled in a madrassa.

If Obama gets the Democratic nomination, I think he would take Edwards as the VP over Clinton.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=angry jets fan;2247296]If Obama won, would he be the first general election candidate who was schooled in a madrassa?[/QUOTE]

Oh my yes! He waould also be the first blackie also.

OMG! That means he'll sell drugs out of the White House, slap b*tches, wear platinum fronts to the State of the Union address and pimp out Air Force One with spinning rims!

Dee-Dee-Dee!

[QUOTE=parafly;2247422]Obama was never schooled in a madrassa.
    [/QUOTE]

yeah as it turns out there weren't even madrassa's in existance when Obama went to school in the 60's.

[url]http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp[/url]

the GOP is legitimately scared of this candidate and rightfully so. they can't personally attack Obama like they would Hillary.

Question one: You are a bigot trading in completely debunked smears. Congratulations.

Question two: No way he offers VP to Hillary. Much like GWB, he will find a seasoned old hand to offset his youth on the ticket, a Democratic Cheney (except not evil), if you will. Not sure who, exactly. Biden would be one possibility (although his foot-in-mouth disease would be a concern), you might also see a Red State dem like Evan Bayh get some love. Or he could go really old school and dig up a Bill Bradley or George Mitchell type (probably a stretch). It will be an older, more centrist figure.

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2247517] you might also see a Red State dem like Evan Bayh get some love. [/QUOTE]

gov richardson out of NM could be a good VP

Jets Insider VIP
    Unfortunately if Political History has taught us anything is not to count the Clintons out this early in the process.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2247478]Oh my yes! He waould also be the first blackie also.

OMG! That means he'll sell drugs out of the White House, slap b*tches, wear platinum fronts to the State of the Union address and pimp out Air Force One with spinning rims!

Dee-Dee-Dee![/QUOTE]
    No one is saying any of that, but plenty of people say he'd suck. Me included.

By the way, do you think you could join the rest of the comedy writers and go on strike?

aw ... the clinton campaign came up with the story (whether it is true or not ... I don't know).

If he the nominee or vp, can we (us partisans) talk about his past drug use? :P

[quote=nuu faaola;2247517]Question one: You are a bigot trading in completely debunked smears. Congratulations.

Question two: No way he offers VP to Hillary. Much like GWB, he will find a seasoned old hand to offset his youth on the ticket, a Democratic Cheney (except not evil), if you will. Not sure who, exactly. Biden would be one possibility (although his foot-in-mouth disease would be a concern), you might also see a Red State dem like Evan Bayh get some love. Or he could go really old school and dig up a Bill Bradley or George Mitchell type (probably a stretch). It will be an older, more centrist figure.[/quote]

[QUOTE=angry jets fan;2247685]
    If he the nominee or vp, can we (us partisans) talk about his past drug use? :P[/QUOTE]

it's ok as long as he's reformed - see George Bush, aka king sniffy nose

[QUOTE=sackdance;2247595]No one is saying any of that, but plenty of people say he'd suck. Me included.
    [/QUOTE]

what is your definition of suck

if you think Bush is great then yes Obama would 'suck' :D

[QUOTE=angry jets fan;2247685]aw ... the clinton campaign came up with the story (whether it is true or not ... I don't know).

If he the nominee or vp, can we (us partisans) talk about his past drug use? :P[/QUOTE]

Feel free to talk about his drug use. The reason you know about it is because he wrote about it in his memoir, so its obviously not much of a secret. Do you prefer "didn't inhale" parsing or "Jesus changed my heart" dodging to blunt honesty on that question?

And, actually, it is known that the story is false. The link above details that reporters went to the school and in fact confirmed that it was not a madrassa. It's not an open question.

Liberal Bush isn't on the ballot in 2008

[quote=nuu faaola;2247969]Feel free to talk about his drug use. The reason you know about it is because he wrote about it in his memoir, so its obviously not much of a secret. Do you prefer "didn't inhale" parsing or "Jesus changed my heart" dodging to blunt honesty on that question?

And, actually, it is known that the story is false. The link above details that reporters went to the school and in fact confirmed that it was not a madrassa. It's not an open question.[/quote]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti;2247502]

the GOP is legitimately scared of this candidate and rightfully so. they can't personally attack Obama like they would Hillary.[/QUOTE]

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2247969]Feel free to talk about his drug use. The reason you know about it is because he wrote about it in his memoir, so its obviously not much of a secret. Do you prefer "didn't inhale" parsing or "Jesus changed my heart" dodging to blunt honesty on that question?

And, actually, it is known that the story is false. The link above details that reporters went to the school and in fact confirmed that it was not a madrassa. It's not an open question.[/QUOTE]

CNN reporters went and asked school officials if they preached hate they said no. And some classmate said, "Yeah, not much has changed." That counts as a debunking, in your view? Is this the same CNN that plants Hillary's guys at their debates and tried to pretend they didn't realize it, even though they "thoroughly vetted" all questioners? CNN = Fox News. Only a liberal thinks otherwise.

That school probably wasn't a madrassa. But some CNN link doesn't debunk anything, that's for sure. But liberals claim the Swifties lied and have been debunked, when that's not true at all. The liberal narrative about the Swifties is hilarious to me. Absolutely hilarious. My father gets a kick out of getting into arguments about it with people and my father was there and served with and knew those guys, including Kerry. He was at work once and some 20-something liberal was lecturing about things that happened with those guys and my dad said, "Uh, you do realize I was actually there and know you're wrong, right??" Too funny....

No, some CNN link doesn't debunk sh*t. Personally, I doubt it was a madrassa and don't much care if it was. But I don't trust CNN at all. I love it that libbies hate Fox News and act as if its the most biased thing in the world, yet will post links from CNN as proof of anything. Imagine if a conservative tried to debunk some point about Bush by posting a link to a foxnews.com to an article that describes some Fox News reporter asking a few softball questions...you think you'd believe that constituted a thorough debunking? HA!
    Last edited by jets5ever; 12-05-2007 at 04:35 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jets5ever;2248189]CNN reporters went and asked school officials if they preached hate they said no. And some classmate said, "Yeah, not much has changed." That counts as a debunking, in your view? Is this the same CNN that plants Hillary's guys at their debates and tried to pretend they didn't realize it, even though they "thoroughly vetted" all questioners? CNN = Fox News. Only a liberal thinks otherwise.

That school probably wasn't a madrassa. But some CNN link doesn't debunk anything, that's for sure. But liberals claim the Swifties lied and have been debunked, when that's not true at all. The liberal narrative about the Swifties is hilarious to me. Absolutely hilarious. My father gets a kick out of getting into arguments about it with people and my father was there and served with and knew those guys, including Kerry. He was at work once and some 20-something liberal was lecturing about things that happened with those guys and my dad said, "Uh, you do realize I was actually there and know you're wrong, right??" Too funny....

No, some CNN link doesn't debunk sh*t. Personally, I doubt it was a madrassa and don't much care if it was. But I don't trust CNN at all. I love it that libbies hate Fox News and act as if its the most biased thing in the world, yet will post links from CNN as proof of anything. Imagine if a conservative tried to debunk some point about Bush by posting a link to a foxnews.com to an article that describes some Fox News reporter asking a few softball questions...you think you'd believe that constituted a thorough debunking? HA![/QUOTE]

you must be a racist.....

[QUOTE=jets5ever;2248189]CNN reporters went and asked school officials if they preached hate they said no. And some classmate said, "Yeah, not much has changed." That counts as a debunking, in your view? Is this the same CNN that plants Hillary's guys at their debates and tried to pretend they didn't realize it, even though they "thoroughly vetted" all questioners? CNN = Fox News. Only a liberal thinks otherwise.

No, some CNN link doesn't debunk sh*t. Personally, I doubt it was a madrassa and don't much care if it was. But I don't trust CNN at all. I love it that libbies hate Fox News and act as if its the most biased thing in the world, yet will post links from CNN as proof of anything. Imagine if a conservative tried to debunk some point about Bush by posting a link to a foxnews.com to an article that describes some Fox News reporter asking a few softball questions...you think you'd believe that constituted a thorough debunking? HA![/QUOTE]

If you were to go to some actual madrassa in Pakistan or wherever and ask them what they tought, they would tell you flat out that they teach a fundamentalist strand of Islam. They wouldn't hedge or obscure it at all.

Now here is what the guys at the school Obama went to said when asked what they taught:

[QUOTE]This is a public school. We don't focus on religion," Hardi Priyono, deputy headmaster of the Basuki school, told Vause. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment."

Vause reported he saw boys and girls dressed in neat school uniforms playing outside the school, while teachers were dressed in Western-style clothes.[/QUOTE]

Teachers wearing western clothes, administrators saying the school doesn't focus on religion.

Yeah, really sounds like a jihadist training ground to me.