Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hair long beautiful hair

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

hair long beautiful hair

I was here a few months ago talking about how important hair is to a candidate... and was lambasted as being a queer or whatever.

meanwhile here's 1000 words on Romney's flowing locksfrom the A section of today's Washington Post

[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/09/AR2007120901242.html[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://img.timeinc.net/time/poy2000/images/eisenhower.jpg[/IMG]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2259810]from...Washington Post[/QUOTE]

Nuff' said. The Post sucks. Even it's Sports section is pretty crappy. DC is not a good newspaper town IMO.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    please tell me warfish what media sources don't suck so i can post them on this board.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2259940][IMG]http://img.timeinc.net/time/poy2000/images/eisenhower.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

yeah the last really bald guy was a pre color television war hero, that pretty much says it all. in the modern era you don't win presidential elections without hair.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2260064]please tell me warfish what media sources don't suck so i can post them on this board.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't implying that you cannot post stories from ANY source you choose.

But lets be fair Bit, you cannot expect everyone to respect every source. I find the Post to be a horrible, biased and often misinformed newspaper.

Hence a fluff piece (one of many they're written lately, you should'a seen the pictures of Kookcinish's hotty-hotty redhead wife) from them isn't exactly worthy (in my opinion) of deep critical thinking.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2260126]I wasn't implying that you cannot post stories from ANY source you choose.

But lets be fair Bit, you cannot expect everyone to respect every source. I find the Post to be a horrible, biased and often misinformed newspaper.
    .[/QUOTE]

i wasn't being sarcastic

i really want to start threads that people respond to the topic not attack the source

maybe that's just wishful thinking

the Post might be all the things you say it is but it is also the biggest newspaper in Washington DC.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2260136]i wasn't being sarcastic

i really want to start threads that people respond to the topic not attack the source

maybe that's just wishful thinking

the Post might be all the things you say it is but it is also the biggest newspaper in Washington DC.[/QUOTE]

Indeed it is. Far wider circulation than the Times (which isn;t bad, just horribly boring usually).

I don't know what you want to hear my friend. Personally I think the general population is incredably ignorant and thoughtless when it comes to voting and elections in general, and the majority who DO vote vote on "one issue" reasons, i.e Abortion, Gay Marriage, War in Iraq, etc.

So do I believe that this motley crew of uncaring one-issue voters could be swayed by good hair and good looks? Sure. Why not, folks I know vote on far less important reasons, so why not. We do live in an "American Idol" culture, after all.

But forgive me if I do not revel in the general decline and fall of intelligent, thoughful and caring Democracy my friend.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2260142]

But forgive me if I do not revel in the general decline and fall of intelligent, thoughful and caring Democracy my friend.[/QUOTE]

revelling is not necessary, an admission was all I needed.

When i posted Rudy couldn't win b/c of his hair i was lambasted by the peanut gallery. I just wanted to post this trite article to prove there are serious writers (lol) who focus on candidate hair.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2260160]revelling is not necessary, an admission was all I needed.

When i posted Rudy couldn't win b/c of his hair i was lambasted by the peanut gallery. I just wanted to post this trite article to prove there are serious writers (lol) who focus on candidate hair.[/QUOTE]

By that logic, how's Hilary's hair these days.....what little of it there is, and styled of so 1980's bulldyke.;)

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2260067]yeah the last really bald guy was a pre color television war hero, that pretty much says it all. in the modern era you don't win presidential elections without hair.[/QUOTE]

it classic how superficial you are....people are good candidates because they have a rock star like persona or have nice hair or beacause opponents are "afraid" of them :rolleyes:....

guess that's the end result of regurgitating info from looney left sites...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2260136]i really want to start threads that people respond to the topic not attack the source[/QUOTE]

What did you pack your pipe with this morning?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2260160]When i posted Rudy couldn't win b/c of his hair i was lambasted by the peanut gallery.[/QUOTE]
    Life is so unfair.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2260182]it classic how superficial you are....people are good candidates because they have a rock star like persona or have nice hair or beacause opponents are "afraid" of them :rolleyes:....
    [/QUOTE]

yeah kinda like how some people voted for Bush because they thought he'd be fun to have a beer with

im not saying i believe in any of these dynamics personally but they should be pointed out.

hey there's not gonna be a fat president either, that's just the way it is, don't shoot the messenger

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2260298]yeah kinda like how some people voted for Bush because they thought he'd be fun to have a beer with

im not saying i believe in any of these dynamics personally but they should be pointed out.

hey there's not gonna be a fat president either, that's just the way it is, don't shoot the messenger[/QUOTE]

hence the nickname bubba clinton....you're doing well with your points...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2260142]Indeed it is. Far wider circulation than the Times (which isn;t bad, just horribly boring usually).

I don't know what you want to hear my friend. Personally I think the general population is incredably ignorant and thoughtless when it comes to voting and elections in general, and the majority who DO vote vote on "one issue" reasons, i.e Abortion, Gay Marriage, War in Iraq, etc.

So do I believe that this motley crew of uncaring one-issue voters could be swayed by good hair and good looks? Sure. Why not, folks I know vote on far less important reasons, so why not. We do live in an "American Idol" culture, after all.

But forgive me if I do not revel in the general decline and fall of intelligent, thoughful and caring Democracy my friend.[/QUOTE]

the Wash Times isn't bad?!? That is completely laughable... it's considered one of the WORST "major" newspapers in the country...

now for the the record, the Post isn't good either... but at least it's a lot more respected that the Wash Times!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2262403]the Wash Times isn't bad?!? That is completely laughable... it's considered one of the WORST "major" newspapers in the country...

now for the the record, the Post isn't good either... but at least it's a lot more respected that the Wash Times![/QUOTE]

What a suprise. The Liberal likes the Times more than the Post.

I. Am. Shocked.

:zzz::zzz:

Huh? What? What were you saying again?

:zzz::rolleyes::zzz:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2262424]What a suprise. The Liberal likes the Times more than the Post.

I. Am. Shocked.

:zzz::zzz:

Huh? What? What were you saying again?

:zzz::rolleyes::zzz:[/QUOTE]

re-read my post... I don't like EITHER... but the Times is universally considered laughable and pathetic and the Post the more "respected" of the 2 (not that that's saying much)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2261005]hence the nickname bubba clinton....you're doing well with your points...[/QUOTE]

im talking about obese not slightly overweight

look CBNY you can try to disprove these statements but you aren't going to be successful. This is the modern era, this is the digital age, image is everything. There aren't going to be any obese or bald presidents in the near future, regardless of how qualified these people might be. That's not my preference that's just reality.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2263612]im talking about obese not slightly overweight

look CBNY you can try to disprove these statements but you aren't going to be successful. This is the modern era, this is the digital age, image is everything. There aren't going to be any obese or bald presidents in the near future, regardless of how qualified these people might be. That's not my preference that's just reality.[/QUOTE]

there's no disproving how superficial you are...it obvious in all your posts....you claim not to care about the topic yet you start a thread on it....