View Poll Results: Who is the worst GOP candidate in your opinion?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giuliani

    20 31.75%
  • Romney

    9 14.29%
  • Huckabee

    5 7.94%
  • Thompson

    7 11.11%
  • McCain

    4 6.35%
  • Tancredo

    3 4.76%
  • Hunter

    4 6.35%
  • Paul

    11 17.46%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 66

Thread: Who is your least favorite Republican Candidate?

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Montville, NJ
    Posts
    5,417

    Who is your least favorite Republican Candidate?

    Which candidate is the worst in your opinion?


    (poll coming)

  2. #2
    I'm going to write in "Hillary".

    You're doing a fine imitation of General Fruitcake popping up at the GOP debate. You're a liberal, why don't you poll which Democrat you like the least?

    Or are they all equally awesome?

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Montville, NJ
    Posts
    5,417
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    I'm going to write in "Hillary".

    You're doing a fine imitation of General Fruitcake popping up at the GOP debate. You're a liberal, why don't you poll which Democrat you like the least?

    Or are they all equally awesome?

    sorry about that... I ran out of poll choices (limited to 10 and there are like 8 in each "party") and had to create a 2nd thread... please vote in both and then we'll have a run-off



    and for the record, I'd agree more if you said they all equally suck

  4. #4
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Easily Thompson. For all the noise he made announcing his run for President, he's turned out to be the laziest, most uninterested candidate.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Romney.

    And not because of his religion. I couldn't care less about that. He's looked awful in the debates. Very phony.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Montville, NJ
    Posts
    5,417
    much more spread out than the Dem poll so far

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Has to be Rudy.

    First of all, I was sick of him before he was no longer mayor. Why would I want to have to hear about him being president for at least four years?

    Add in that he is an arrogant, resume inflating buffoon and for me there is no second place in this poll. He's in a class by himself, well, along with the devil, I suppose.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,213
    Rudy has got to be the worst because of his blantantly obvious opportunism from 9/11.

    Romney is 2nd because he just looks so fake and changes his tune on a daily basis

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanginius View Post
    sorry about that... I ran out of poll choices (limited to 10 and there are like 8 in each "party") and had to create a 2nd thread... please vote in both and then we'll have a run-off



    and for the record, I'd agree more if you said they all equally suck
    Well, I was hasty in ripping you, I posted before I saw your Part 2. Sorry I likened you to General Fruitcake.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Montville, NJ
    Posts
    5,417
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Well, I was hasty in ripping you, I posted before I saw your Part 2. Sorry I likened you to General Fruitcake.
    all good... but you should apologize to him for comparing him to me!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanginius View Post
    all good... but you should apologize to him for comparing him to me!
    No way am I talking to that guy. He'd probably throw me in the brig and have me buggered by Beetle Bailey Beefcake.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    7,786
    Quote Originally Posted by sourceworx View Post
    Romney.

    And not because of his religion. I couldn't care less about that. He's looked awful in the debates. Very phony.
    Source, you nailed that one!!!!!

  13. #13
    flushingjet
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sourceworx View Post
    Romney.

    And not because of his religion. I couldn't care less about that. He's looked awful in the debates. Very phony.
    and yet, he's the only one so far who's been able to spell out what conservatism is, what his qualifications are, and what his current positions are

    he fared very well in the last iowa debate

    even with many of the giuliani backers

    every candidate has something commendable about them
    position wise, and at least one or two negatives

    some of which have nothing to do with their actual achievements

    the gripes against romney are typical class warfare/envy from the
    derriere of the proletariat

    he cant help it if hes beautiful

    none of the leftards complain about b "hussien" osama's
    shiny bridgework
    Last edited by flushingjet; 12-19-2007 at 09:30 PM.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    15,550
    Quote Originally Posted by flushingjet View Post
    and yet, he's the only one so far who's been able to spell out what conservatism is, what his qualifications are, and what his current positions are
    Ron Paul hasn't spelled out conservatism yet, right

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by flushingjet View Post
    every candidate has something commendable about them
    position wise, and at least one or two negatives
    Please elaborate on Mr. Paul commendable political position

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,705
    Romney just bugs me. I don't know why specifically, I just can't stand him.

  17. #17
    flushingjet
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound View Post
    Ron Paul hasn't spelled out conservatism yet, right

    gott in himmel,
    will this utterly gay rupaul fanboy sh!t never end?

    he's not a conservative and never will be
    if you don't understand why by now you never will

    you can be a libertarian if youd like , i couldnt care less

    id prefer you not waste your vote helping a democrat

    you can even be in love with pawn raul

    but you and he would still never be conservative

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    i voted duncan hunter, because he just straight up annoys me.

    .
    His obsession with the border fence is ridiculous.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    15,550
    Quote Originally Posted by flushingjet View Post
    gott in himmel,
    will this utterly gay rupaul fanboy sh!t never end?

    he's not a conservative and never will be
    if you don't understand why by now you never will

    you can be a libertarian if youd like , i couldnt care less

    id prefer you not waste your vote helping a democrat

    you can even be in love with pawn raul

    but you and he would still never be conservative
    no one is more fiscally conservative then Ron Paul

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by flushingjet View Post
    and yet, he's the only one so far who's been able to spell out what conservatism is, what his qualifications are, and what his current positions are

    he fared very well in the last iowa debate

    even with many of the giuliani backers

    every candidate has something commendable about them
    position wise, and at least one or two negatives

    some of which have nothing to do with their actual achievements

    the gripes against romney are typical class warfare/envy from the
    derriere of the proletariat

    he cant help it if hes beautiful

    none of the leftards complain about b "hussien" osama's
    shiny bridgework
    That's funny!

    But honestly, I couldn't care any less if how he looks. To be honest he looks the most presidential out of all the candidates. My thing is he kind of comes across as fake.

    Like when he was "emotional" last Sunday when talking about when the Mormon church changed its stance on blacks.

    He just doesn't seem genuine to me. More like a typical politician, who says whatever he has to in order to get elected. Kind of like Hillary but not as hateable.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us