Thread: Obama's grandma lives in a hut in Africa?

Obama's grandma lives in a hut in Africa?

That what he said...
    [QUOTE]Barack Obama insists his experiences traveling and having family living overseas brings more to the table than, let's say, the job of a former first lady.

"It's that experience, that understanding, not just of what world leaders I went and talked to in the ambassadors house I had tea with, but understanding the lives of the people like my grandmother who lives in a tiny hut in Africa," Obama, D-Ill., told a crowd of would-be voters in Coralville, Iowa, on Friday.

The veiled shot at Senator Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., couldn't be more succinct as he argued that her experience level as a first lady doesn't outshine his as a world traveler.

[/QUOTE]
    [url=http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2007/12/obamas-cup-of-t.html]
    more[/url]

Huh? He wants to live in the WH and he'll let his grandma live in a hut in Africa?

Who gives a sh*t?

My grandma wouldn't "let" me do anything to her. Step up your game.

Hall Of Fame
    Hell, I have spent more time in Cities and Towns with people that are in the Crux of Human Events than either of those dew-bags.

That being said, I am back of the Saudi on Wednesday. Fun stuff, another 10 days in Riyadh... I'll be sure to give them the warm regards of the fine folks of JI. Tt least I get to go to Greece the following week. Greece is usually a good time.

[QUOTE=JetFanTransplant;2292239]Hell, I have spent more time in Cities and Towns with people that are in the Crux of Human Events than either of those dew-bags.

That being said, I am back of the Saudi on Wednesday. Fun stuff, another 10 days in Riyadh... I'll be sure to give them the warm regards of the fine folks of JI. Tt least I get to go to Greece the following week. Greece is usually a good time.[/QUOTE]

What part of greece will you be in? been to the islands and had an absolute blast.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetFanTransplant;2292239]... I'll be sure to give them the warm regards of the fine folks of JI...[/QUOTE]

Tell the "folks" in Riyadh to suck it. ;)
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 12-31-2007 at 10:01 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetfan_Johnny;2292242]What part of greece will you be in? been to the islands and had an absolute blast.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I will be "stuck" in Athens for 8 days. Not much time for touring this time around.