Thread: Obama's grandma lives in a hut in Africa?

Veteran

Question Obama's grandma lives in a hut in Africa?

That what he said...
    Barack Obama insists his experiences traveling and having family living overseas brings more to the table than, let's say, the job of a former first lady.

"It's that experience, that understanding, not just of what world leaders I went and talked to in the ambassadors house I had tea with, but understanding the lives of the people like my grandmother who lives in a tiny hut in Africa," Obama, D-Ill., told a crowd of would-be voters in Coralville, Iowa, on Friday.

The veiled shot at Senator Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., couldn't be more succinct as he argued that her experience level as a first lady doesn't outshine his as a world traveler.

more

Huh? He wants to live in the WH and he'll let his grandma live in a hut in Africa?

Hall Of Fame
    Who gives a sh*t?

My grandma wouldn't "let" me do anything to her. Step up your game.

All League
    Hell, I have spent more time in Cities and Towns with people that are in the Crux of Human Events than either of those dew-bags.

That being said, I am back of the Saudi on Wednesday. Fun stuff, another 10 days in Riyadh... I'll be sure to give them the warm regards of the fine folks of JI. Tt least I get to go to Greece the following week. Greece is usually a good time.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFanTransplant View Post
    Hell, I have spent more time in Cities and Towns with people that are in the Crux of Human Events than either of those dew-bags.

That being said, I am back of the Saudi on Wednesday. Fun stuff, another 10 days in Riyadh... I'll be sure to give them the warm regards of the fine folks of JI. Tt least I get to go to Greece the following week. Greece is usually a good time.
    What part of greece will you be in? been to the islands and had an absolute blast.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFanTransplant View Post
    ... I'll be sure to give them the warm regards of the fine folks of JI...
    Tell the "folks" in Riyadh to suck it.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 12-31-2007 at 11:01 AM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan_Johnny View Post
    What part of greece will you be in? been to the islands and had an absolute blast.
    Unfortunately I will be "stuck" in Athens for 8 days. Not much time for touring this time around.