Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you hate the media?

Why? Just curious..

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MileHiJetMan;2293527]Why? Just curious..[/QUOTE]

The Sports Media or the Liberal Media???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;2293530]The Sports Media or the Liberal Media???[/QUOTE]

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Aren't they one and the same?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2293534]Aren't they one and the same?[/QUOTE]

In general probley so..:yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

The media is a disgrace, period. There does not need to be a line drawn between news, sports, liberal or conservative. Gossip and silly 'news' has overtaken serious journalism, with very few exceptions. The goal is simple; get ratings, make money and, most importantly, distract. I hate the main stream media because they fail the American people.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2293546]The media is a disgrace, period. There does not need to be a line drawn between news, sports, liberal or conservative. Gossip and silly 'news' has overtaken serious journalism, with very few exceptions. The goal is simple; get ratings, make money and, most importantly, distract. I hate the main stream media because they fail the American people.[/QUOTE]

Awesome post!!!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every sports announcer sucks Tom Brady's d*ck.

Every single one.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Without the media, I would have no information about Paris Hilton, K-Fed, Al SHarptons outrage and Bill Clintons war on terrorism.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bravesQB718;2293559]Every sports announcer sucks Tom Brady's d*ck.

Every single one.[/QUOTE]

What do you want them to do? Say he is a bad QB?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;2293561]Without the media, I would have no information about Paris Hilton, K-Fed, Al SHarptons outrage and Bill Clintons war on terrorism.[/QUOTE]

Or all the weapons of mass destruction that is somewhere in Iraq and Rush Limbaugh's intellectual assessment of Donovan McNabb's football prowess.

ITS NOT A LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE ISSUE. As I said in the previous post, the media is a disgrace across the board.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2293573]Or all the weapons of mass destruction that is somewhere in Iraq and Rush Limbaugh's intellectual assessment of Donovan McNabb's football prowess.

ITS NOT A LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE ISSUE. As I said in the previous post, the media is a disgrace across the board.[/QUOTE]

Yet you mention a Republican administration and a Conservative host..Hmmm no bias there...:rolleyes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sean Ryan;2293568]What do you want them to do? Say he is a bad QB?[/QUOTE]

No, I understand that they compliment him.

But Cris Collinsworth was absolutely ridiculous in the Pats-Giants game. Every word out of his mouth was about Tom Brady. And even in the Jets game, where he threw ZERO td passes and 1 int, the announcers couldn't stop about how amazing he is.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;2293578]Yet you mention a Republican administration and a Conservative host..Hmmm no bias there...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It was in response to the highlighted post by 32 Green. He mentioned two conservative talking points. My point was to show that the stupidity is not limited to any particular side.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2293588]It was in response to the highlighted post by 32 Green. He mentioned two conservative talking points. My point was to show that the stupidity is not limited to any particular side.[/QUOTE]

Except the conservative side doesn't help the enemies of this country..;) Other then that I agree the Media stinks..Especially the NY Times..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bravesQB718;2293581]No, I understand that they compliment him.

But Cris Collinsworth was absolutely ridiculous in the Pats-Giants game. Every word out of his mouth was about Tom Brady. And even in the Jets game, where he threw ZERO td passes and 1 int, the announcers couldn't stop about how amazing he is.[/QUOTE]

He is pretty amazing...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time magazine provides a good read weekly. Do they count?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;2293592][B]Except the conservative side doesn't help the enemies of this country..;[/B]) Other then that I agree the Media stinks..Especially the NY Times..[/QUOTE]

And they don't help our side either...:rolleyes: Anyway, I think we agree on this issue more then we disagree. The media sucks!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MileHiJetMan;2293527]Why? Just curious..[/QUOTE]
    Anyone who grew up in the 70's (and prior) remember only a few TV channels....Now we have hundreds which need to be filled....With CRAP from the media (and other sources)....Most of it is fodder and means $h!+....

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2293598]And they don't help our side either...:rolleyes: Anyway, I think we agree on this issue more then we disagree. The media sucks![/QUOTE]

Well you must be a Kerry Fan or like Harry Reid saying the War is lost but as a Ex Vet after JFK I never trusted another Dem..