Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Falling Apart

All Pro

Hillary Falling Apart

Anybody see her emotional crying out on TV today??? Always thought she would be strong enough to handle the pressure of the White House being she said of her years in there with Bill...She's no Thatcher and is not emotionally ready to lead this country.
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 01-07-2008 at 05:16 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't know I assume that everything she does is calculated and studied. Someone probably told her that her vision isn't resonating with voters, and she needed to do something noticeable to cut into Obama's coverage. That is just my take on it based on today's reused buzzword of the day "change" and she lost among women to Obama in Iowa among women. 1) She couldn't come out with a shouting type of speech at the risk of being called shrill. 2) maybe they figured that showing a softer side would bolster her among some women.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=ptath2;2305510]I don't know I assume that everything she does is calculated and studied. Someone probably told her that her vision isn't resonating with voters, and she needed to do something noticeable to cut into Obama's coverage. That is just my take on it based on today's reused buzzword of the day "change" and she lost among women to Obama in Iowa among women. 1) She couldn't come out with a shouting type of speech at the risk of being called shrill. 2) maybe they figured that showing a softer side would bolster her among some women.[/QUOTE]

I read the article online and that's the first thing I thought of.

Hillary Clinton is a wonderful lady; I like her.

All Pro
    You guys could be right. Maybe it was calculated crocodile tears, but to me It's going to backfire on her in the upcoming states. Looks like desperation and weakness.
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 01-07-2008 at 06:40 PM.

I thought it was genuine. It's pretty easy to tell when she's being fake (ie. "the cackle").

I just think that she thought she was entitled to the nomination, because she's Clinton's wife and a good senator and a hard worker and, like her hubby, a huge narcissist. (She also suffers from the boomer conceit that she belongs to the change generation, and can't fathom beong painted as a has been.)

And now that she's no longer inevitable, she's frustrated and losing her composure. It actually was one of her more human moments.
    Last edited by nuu faaola; 01-08-2008 at 11:12 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    I agree with the fat guy

I think it showed weakness and that she's not capable of leading this country. I also wondered if it was fake, but like the fatso said, even if it was, it'll back fire nationally...

Maybe not with the bleeding hearts on the left though...

She'll be playing the "the're picking on me crap next"

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2305646]I thought it was genuine. It's pretty easy to tell when she's being fake (ie. "the cackle").

I just think that she was entitled to the nomination, because she's Clinton's wife and a good senator and a hard worker and, like her hubby, a huge narcissist. (She also suffers from the boomer conceit that she belongs to the change generation, and can't fathom beong painted as a has been.)

And now that she's no longer inevitable, she's frustrated and losing her composure. It actually was one of her more human moments.[/QUOTE]

Completely calculated - like everything elkse she does.

How good a senator she is is a matter of opinion. Many, many people I know think she is a horrible senator and are embarrassed that she represents our state.

Veteran
    Shes faking and she better win 2morrow in N.H or it will be over cause my man Obama is going 2 win in Carolina:yes:

[QUOTE=JCnflies;2305662]Completely calculated - like everything elkse she does.

How good a senator she is is a matter of opinion. Many, many people I know think she is a horrible senator and are embarrassed that she represents our state.[/QUOTE]like me....

[QUOTE=Golferjet;2305639]Hillary Clinton is a wonderful lady; I like her.[/QUOTE]

She is a "c-word" in every way imaginable, the phony should never be allowed back into the white house, not even as a VIP.

That's crying?

Not a tear, no snot running down her nose or one of those gasps for air.

Come on now!

she's crying because there's been an outbreak of Obamania

[QUOTE=2009fatman;2305640]Looks like desperation and weakness.[/QUOTE]

Calculated, or not, I have to agree. It looks like weakness.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2305811]Calculated, or not, I have to agree. It looks like weakness.[/QUOTE]

If it was calculated, it was not meant for you or me.

It was meant for female voters.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2305646]I thought it was genuine. It's pretty easy to tell when she's being fake (ie. "the cackle").[/QUOTE]

How do you tell when she is being fake??? She opens her mouth. That woman doesn't have ONE sincere bone in her pants suit clad body. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a total moron who probably thought OJ was innocent.

playing the gender card ... with the fake crying ... will dumbocrats buy it? Did she bit her lower lip? Bill could pull it off ... don't know about Shrillary though.

If that doesn't work, the claws will come out by or soon after SC! Watch your back Obama!
    Last edited by angry jets fan; 01-07-2008 at 09:05 PM.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=angry jets fan;2305847]Watch your back Obama![/QUOTE]

Yeah, Obama should watch his LIFE.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=EtsFan;2305850]Yeah, Obama should watch his LIFE.[/QUOTE]

And with Bill out on the campaign trail, he should watch his WIFE too!