Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: John Kerry Scheduled To Endorse Obama at 11:00 AM

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

John Kerry Scheduled To Endorse Obama at 11:00 AM

Scheduled to change his mind at Noon.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it better if he's for Obama before he's against him? If so, good news!

Still pretty interesting to see some Democratic Party stalwarts --the big Nevada unions, now John Kerry-- flocking to the upstart against the inevitable one, despite his setback in NH.

That said, I really don't see Kerry's support as worth too many votes. (Al Gore, on the other hand, would be huge.)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;2309734]Scheduled to change his mind at Noon.[/QUOTE]

This has the potential to be as helpful to Obama as Gore's endorsement was to Dean four years ago.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    is he trying to kill Obama's chances?!?

also Sen. Johnson from SD endorsed Obama

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big Blocker;2309743]This has the potential to be as helpful to Obama as Gore's endorsement was to Dean four years ago.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

The only value to it is that it shows the Democratic establishment is still taking Obama seriously after the NH loss.

But I have a hard time imagining any voter changing candidate preference over John Kerry's endorsement.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    seems Kerry finally realizes what an illegitimate candidate edwards is.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2309788]seems Kerry finally realizes what an illegitimate candidate edwards is.....[/QUOTE]

:zzz:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2309788]seems Kerry finally realizes what an illegitimate candidate edwards is.....[/QUOTE]

too bad for kerry he realized this three year to late....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2309799]too bad for kerry he realized this three year to late....[/QUOTE]

:deadhorse

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2309799]too bad for kerry he realized this three year to late....[/QUOTE]
    Guess he realizes now that the guy is a loser.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Carrying your wounds to the footbal thread, now this.

I own you.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I seemed to have upset blockhead by once again pointing out his ignorance, this time on the football forum....

[QUOTE=Big Blocker;2309842]Carrying your wounds to the footbal thread, now this.

I own you.[/QUOTE]

and intelligent posts as the above, which have absolutely nothing to do with the thread, prove as much...right b!tch???:rolleyes:
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 01-10-2008 at 12:32 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did Kerry salute and say "reporting for duty" at the beginning of his endorsement speech, and then proceed to lie about supposed atrocities he witnessed in the two weeks he was in Vietnam, before he left after sustaining three non-combat, self-inflicted injuries that forced him to miss not a second of active duty, and only required bacitracin and a band-aid?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2309924]Did Kerry salute and say "reporting for duty" at the beginning of his endorsement speech, and then proceed to lie about supposed atrocities he witnessed in the two weeks he was in Vietnam, before he left after sustaining [B]three non-combat, self-inflicted injuries [/B]that forced him to miss not a second of active duty, and only required bacitracin and a band-aid?[/QUOTE]

Was this ever proven or are you just making it up?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2309871]I seemed to have upset blockhead by once again pointing out his ignorance, this time on the football forum....

and intelligent posts as the above, which have absolutely nothing to do with the thread, prove as much...right b!tch???:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Going to the football forum and carrying a fight you have here does not show someone's ignorance. It shows ownership. Ownership of you. My ownership.

B!tch? I guess that was thrown in there to keep your sterling record of namecalling in every post going. Someone has a prize for you I am sure.

Blockhead is great, though. I have to give you credit for that one.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big Blocker;2309979]Going to the football forum and carrying a fight you have here does not show someone's ignorance. It shows ownership. Ownership of you. My ownership.[/QUOTE]

of course that's what it shows....to a pompous, mindless moron like you...

yet to most people, especially those who contributed to that particular thread, it just further proved how clueless you...this time about football...there was no mention of politics in that football thread at all....it was just the continued re-education of your simple mind on Jets Insiders and another kick in the balls to your arrogant ego as your foolishness was once again put in its' place...

[QUOTE]*****? I guess that was thrown in there to keep your sterling record of namecalling in every post going. Someone has a prize for you I am sure.

Blockhead is great, though. I have to give you credit for that one.[/QUOTE]

that really hurts from the king of the ad hominem attacks....:rolleyes:

it's really sad you do nothing other than post about my posts and can't stick to the topic at hand....sound familiar???? clearly your obsession with my posts distracts what little ability you have to seperate fact from ficition or politics from football....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 01-10-2008 at 01:18 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2309924]Did Kerry salute and say "reporting for duty" at the beginning of his endorsement speech, and then proceed to lie about supposed atrocities he witnessed in the two weeks he was in Vietnam, before he left after sustaining three non-combat, self-inflicted injuries that forced him to miss not a second of active duty, and only required bacitracin and a band-aid?[/QUOTE]

No.

He didn't show up...he had a dentist appointment or something...