Thread: Help getting non-biased info

Rookie

Help getting non-biased info

I'm looking for a good [I]non-biased [/I]source of information on presidential candidates. As if it isn't hard enough trying to figure out who the best candidate is, it seems like every news reporting agency has their own agenda to push. It becomes very frustrating for someone who would like to be more informed, but simply does not have the time to read every piece of info that gets put out there, and then try to read between the lines to figure out where candidates [I]really [/I]stand or what their proposed policies are.

Any recommendations?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=green&white;2315884]I'm looking for a good [I]non-biased [/I]source of information on presidential candidates. As if it isn't hard enough trying to figure out who the best candidate is, it seems like every news reporting agency has their own agenda to push. It becomes very frustrating for someone who would like to be more informed, but simply does not have the time to read every piece of info that gets put out there, and then try to read between the lines to figure out where candidates [I]really [/I]stand or what their proposed policies are.

Any recommendations?[/QUOTE]

[url]www.foxnews.com[/url] :D

Just kidding. I agree and would love to find a really good source also.

This site has each candidate listed along with their stance on certain positions including quotes from speeches and voting records.

[url]http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Bara..._+_Economy.htm[/url]

Scroll to the bottom for links to other issues and other candiates. Not exacty concise but gives a lot of details.

I was just about to suggest ontheissues.com They do a great job of collecting relevant information and don't appear to have an agenda

Rookie
    Thanks guys - I'll check it out. Any other suggestions are of course welcome.