Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I voted today....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

So I voted today....

Early voting started today at 10 am, I got a sticker....yay.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Addict SouthFL;2316637]Early voting started today at 10 am, I got a sticker....yay.[/QUOTE]

saw a report on CNN....evidently they spelled obama's name wrong on the absantee ballots in Vollusia county....

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2316709]saw a report on CNN....evidently they spelled obama's name wrong on the absantee ballots in Vollusia county....[/QUOTE]

Tell me it wasn't spelled Osama

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2316720]Tell me it wasn't spelled Osama[/QUOTE]

lol...only if Hillary's people put it out

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Addict SouthFL;2316637]Early voting started today at 10 am, I got a sticker....yay.[/QUOTE]

Watch out for those hanging Chads!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2316709]saw a report on CNN....evidently they spelled obama's name wrong on the absantee ballots in Vollusia county....[/QUOTE]

Barak vs. Barack was what I heard.

Hardly a big deal.

Not like they misprinted it at Hillary Obama.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ChadLover;2316723]lol...only if Hillary's people put it out[/QUOTE]

Which would inevtiably be blamed on the GOP.

Did anyone see Bill Maher this week (with the panel including Mark Cuban, Catherine Crier, and Tony Snow)? Maher concluded that since the Republicans know that everyone hates HIllary and would be easy to beat in the national election, it was the GOP who fixed the NH election in favor of Hillary over Obama.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2316720]Tell me it wasn't spelled Osama[/QUOTE]

no...it read Hussien Obama :D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetFanTransplant;2316738]Barak vs. Barack was what I heard.

Hardly a big deal.

Not like they misprinted it at Hillary Obama.[/QUOTE]

it was a big deal to CNN......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2316750]Which would inevtiably be blamed on the GOP.

Did anyone see Bill Maher this week (with the panel including Mark Cuban, Catherine Crier, and Tony Snow)? Maher concluded that since the Republicans know that everyone hates HIllary and would be easy to beat in the national election, it was the GOP who fixed the NH election in favor of Hillary over Obama.[/QUOTE]

I saw that

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2316750]Which would inevtiably be blamed on the GOP.

Did anyone see Bill Maher this week (with the panel including Mark Cuban, Catherine Crier, and Tony Snow)? Maher concluded that since the Republicans know that everyone hates HIllary and would be easy to beat in the national election, it was the GOP who fixed the NH election in favor of Hillary over Obama.[/QUOTE]

That was a good show that republican guy was catching all type of hell

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=manmrmoore;2316958]That was a good show that republican guy was catching all type of hell[/QUOTE]

He did well, though... as well as he could have, anyway. It was about time Maher had on a good, competent conservative panelist. That jerk from Rolling Stone looked like a whiny child compared to Snow.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2317009]He did well, though... as well as he could have, anyway. It was about time Maher had on a good, competent conservative panelist. That jerk from Rolling Stone looked like a whiny child compared to Snow.[/QUOTE]

funny....I got home late and flipped on the tube 15 minutes ago while eating and watched a segment of this- I never watch Maher but wanted to see how Snow looked physically.....

that whiney b@stard was talking about edwards and "how people should be angry"....Snow's response was great- "people don't listen to Edwards' message because it's false" and then goes on to recite a litany of economic facts...the dude from RS had a look on his face like someone had just told him he was adopted at birth.....

you also gotta love the hypocrisy of Maher- yes he misses his striking writers, and the little guys, and blah-blah-blah-blah....of course rather than walk the picket line with the writers he misses so sorely he crosses it to do his show.....:rolleyes:

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2317101]

you also gotta love the hypocrisy of Maher- yes he misses his striking writers, and the little guys, and blah-blah-blah-blah....of course rather than walk the picket line with the writers he misses so sorely he crosses it to do his show.....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I LOVED Snow's quick, subtle strike when Maher was talking about big corporations, "Well, the barons at HBO wanted to fly me out here first class but I politely declined and paid my own ticket for coach." Maher shot him a dirty look and changed the subject.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't sure if his name was spelled incorrect or not, didn't pay much attention to it.

We did have a very important tax reform amend. on the poll.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Addict SouthFL;2317154]Wasn't sure if his name was spelled incorrect or not, didn't pay much attention to it.

We did have a very important tax reform amend. on the poll.[/QUOTE]

did it have to do with real estate/property tax??
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 01-14-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2317172]did it have to do with real estate/property tax??[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was regarding the property tax here in FL. They came out with a reform. It will not pass, no one understands it + the local governments can still raise taxes in each city which will = no savings. It was a good start but not enough.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tony Snow has been friends with Pelosi and Hillary for years.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2317101]funny....I got home late and flipped on the tube 15 minutes ago while eating and watched a segment of this- I never watch Maher but wanted to see how Snow looked physically.....

that whiney b@stard was talking about edwards and "how people should be angry"....Snow's response was great- "people don't listen to Edwards' message because it's false" and then goes on to recite a litany of economic facts...the dude from RS had a look on his face like someone had just told him he was adopted at birth.....

you also gotta love the hypocrisy of Maher- yes he misses his striking writers, and the little guys, and blah-blah-blah-blah....of course rather than walk the picket line with the writers he misses so sorely he crosses it to do his show.....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that show. Tony Snow was sooo dreamy. I jerked off and tickled my prostate at the same time! It was great!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Addict SouthFL;2317300]Yes, it was regarding the property tax here in FL. They came out with a reform. It will not pass, no one understands it + the local governments can still raise taxes in each city which will = no savings. It was a good start but not enough.[/QUOTE]

I thought so...I own condo's in Cocoa Beach and kept getting literature on it.....my buddy is also the House majority leader and state representative from Delray Beach, so I've been getting e-mails from him on it...