Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to watch the Pats get destroyed...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;2332334]Got a question. When they show these games (I don't have the NFL Channel)
    do they show an abridged version, highlights, or a good deal of the game? How
    long is the game including commercials, an hour?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Not sure the exact length, but they are abridged versions. and what's cool is they have the local teams games for the year on the On Demand selections. Not so cool this year, I was just watching the Jet/Steeler game, but at least it's there.

This is on FIOS.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2332688]I feel bad for you that you life is so obviously affected by TX. Let go Jordy. Let go.[/QUOTE]

Call me a stickler for rules. Trolling is against the TOS. I come here to enjoy talking football, hockey, etc. And every post that TX gets involved in is hijacked and turned into nonsense. Do you enjoy that? I don't. And why respond to a post that wasn't even directed at you? I'd prefer an answer from the source.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;2333051]Call me a stickler for rules. Trolling is against the TOS. I come here to enjoy talking football, hockey, etc. And every post that TX gets involved in is hijacked and turned into nonsense. Do you enjoy that? I don't. And why respond to a post that wasn't even directed at you? I'd prefer an answer from the source.[/QUOTE]

Check out the ignore feature. It really works wonders. Seriously Jordy, why let ONE poster ruin your JI experience?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatriotReign;2332638]Why did the deep hate begin in 85'? The Bears picked on the Pats like they were taking their lunch money...it was pathetic, I'd think you'd feel sorry for them.:D[/QUOTE]

It had nothing to do with the Bears. It had to do when the Jets played them. The announcer's constantly drooled over NE's players. I was sick of hearing it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2333071]Check out the ignore feature. It really works wonders. Seriously Jordy, why let ONE poster ruin your JI experience?[/QUOTE]

Why does JI allow one poster to ruin almost everyone's JI experience?

By the way, since everyone quote's TX's posts, it's impossible to ignore his comments so the ignore feature is useless.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;2333084]Why does JI allow one poster to ruin almost everyone's JI experience?[/QUOTE]

He doesn't really. Most people don't get all bent about him. You know what's coming? How can it be upsetting?

It's like Woodside, you know he will post bout Pats cheating, so after the 10,000,000th time its kind of has no affect. It's actually kind of comforting. In this crazy world its, something dependable.

How TX still gets under someone's skin is beyond me.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2333106]How TX still gets under someone's skin is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's having to read the same crap 35,000 times.

Bottom line: it defines trolling and is against the TOS.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;2333116]Maybe it's having to read the same crap 35,000 times.

Bottom line: it defines trolling and is against the TOS.[/QUOTE]

Whats the TOS?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2333106]He doesn't really. Most people don't get all bent about him. [/QUOTE]

Based on the responses after his multiple bans, I have to respectfully disagree here. A select few don't.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2333120]Whats the TOS?[/QUOTE]

Terms of Service. Read it sometime. I think you'll have to agree.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;2333124]Terms of Service. Read it sometime. I think you'll have to agree.[/QUOTE]

Where is it?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2332370]The Bears had a phenominal post season that year.

Divisional
    Playoffs Jan 5 W 21-0 vs New York Giants
    Conference
    Championship Jan 12 W 24-0 vs Los Angeles Rams
    Superbowl Jan 26 W 46-10 at New England Patriots at New Orleans, LA

Three games, average score 30-3.[/QUOTE]

I know it's reaching but the only thing the Pats could take away from that game
    was the fact that they were ahead at one point (3-0 :D)and they were the only team
    that scored on the Bears in that post season. This was the game where my
    current opinion of Ditka (that he is a huge *******) was formed over the
    Perry touchdown instead of giving the ball to Payton. I will hate Ditka
    forever over that. Ditka was a great player but was, and is, a buffoon of a
    person, a coach, and a talking head.