Thread: Have the Pats become postseason chokers?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Have the Pats become postseason chokers?

Think about it.

Brady's boatload of INTs vs. Denver two years ago, blowing the biggest lead in AFC Championship Game history last year and now this?

Looks like my prediction from the summer of '05 is proving true, they will never win another SuperBowl under Belichick. :yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2350323]Think about it.

Brady's boatload of INTs vs. Denver two years ago, blowing the biggest lead in AFC Championship Game history last year and now this?

Looks like my prediction from the summer of '05 is proving true, they will never win another SuperBowl under Belichick. :yes:[/QUOTE]

If this loss could only lead to a downward spiral within the Patriots organization, all would be great in Jets Land!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=frankiepapa;2350327]If this loss could only lead to a downward spiral within the Patriots organization, all would be great in Jets Land!![/QUOTE]

Hopefully this combined with the new spygate allegations wil destroy them for good.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=newjakecity;2350331]Hopefully this combined with the new spygate allegations wil destroy them for good.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope that a lot of injury is added to the insult that was last night.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=frankiepapa;2350327]If this loss could only lead to a downward spiral within the Patriots organization, all would be great in Jets Land!![/QUOTE]

You know, I've been thinking that too. This + spygate could be the end for these guys.