Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: NFL combine site is up

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

NFL combine site is up

If everyone here already knows about the site then please excuse this post. I just found the NFL Combine site today. It has complete writeups on all of the players invited to the Combine. Good stuff.

[url]http://www.nfl.com/combine[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=lageman4ever;2370805]If everyone here already knows about the site then please excuse this post. I just found the NFL Combine site today. It has complete writeups on all of the players invited to the Combine. Good stuff.

[url]http://www.nfl.com/combine[/url][/QUOTE]

Nice stuff on Albert from Virginia.

How about a trade down with Dallas and choose Otah and Albert at the end of round one.

Our OLINE would be awsome for the next several seasons pending we lock them up.

Give Clemens every possibilty to succeed and grow with our young OLINE

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=copernicus;2370818]Nice stuff on Albert from Virginia.

How about a trade down with Dallas and choose Otah and Albert at the end of round one.

Our OLINE would be awsome for the next several seasons pending we lock them up.

Give Clemens every possibilty to succeed and grow with our young OLINE[/QUOTE]

If C.Long is gone I wouldn't mind that at all.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TheMacExchange;2370828]If C.Long is gone I wouldn't mind that at all.[/QUOTE]

Love the prospects at OL.

Hope the Jets FO doesnt get "hesitant" if they are thinking OLINE because they went two OLINE-MEN with Mangold and D'BRICK two years earlier.

We should definitly try to trade down.

There is much value in the draft.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do the "McFadden Backers" think about what Maylock said about his lack of lower body strength?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly I didn't knew much about Albert since I saw the OL evaluation from Mayock this past week. And I wouldn't mind it at all if we would take him at 6. Cause I think he will rise up pretty fast at the combine. And the fact that he already player Tackle and Guard makes him more valuable...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    those videos from Mayock were awesome. I haven't seen any of that since i don't get the NFL network. I love what i saw out of Gholston. Also the Matt Ryan/Ben Roethlisberger comparison was really cool to watch. They really do look similar. From those videos i definately couldn't see that Ryan had a weak arm.

Either way, if you haven't been to that sight and haven't seen mayocks positional analysis go check it out. It's great stuff.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man, Branden Albert was just mauling people out of the way in Mayock's video...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Flaming Mo;2373835]Man, Branden Albert was just mauling people out of the way in Mayock's video...[/QUOTE]

It's pretty rare that you see a guy make that many pancake blocks in 1 highlight reel. Albert is highly impressive. I love the depth at o-line in this draft.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=persiussa;2373863]It's pretty rare that you see a guy make that many pancake blocks in 1 highlight reel. Albert is highly impressive. I love the depth at o-line in this draft.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was really impressive and Mayock is a great analyst. He's right about the DT class too, good at the top but not much after that until later in the draft.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Flaming Mo;2373835]Man, Branden Albert was just mauling people out of the way in Mayock's video...[/QUOTE]

If he tests well at the combine (which I expect he will) I'd say Albert be a first rounder.