Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets interested in Zach Thomas

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No to Zack. We have had too much experience with players who have had half a dozen concussions on the wrong side of too many.

I would take Taylor in a heartbeat.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2372311]Why are you guys OK with taking all the Pats trash but not Fins?[/QUOTE]

There are good leftovers and bad leftovers. Like lasagna and chili are good leftovers while sushi is a bad leftover.

I would take a pass on Zach Thomas. Sushi all the way.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;2372294]NFL Network just reported that Thomas has visits line up with the Saints and Cowboys, but that the Jets are interested as well.

If Zach ever suited up for the Jets it would be an embarassment. What are Mangini and Tanny thinking here?[/QUOTE]

Funny he visited the pats today. And my guess that's where he will be

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;2372472]There are good leftovers and bad leftovers. Like lasagna and chili are good leftovers while sushi is a bad leftover.

I would take a pass on Zach Thomas. Sushi all the way.[/QUOTE]

Bad Analogy. When is sushi ever a leftover?? I don't think I ever had sushi as a leftover, ever. 8 of those small rolls too much for Jordy??

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not taking a player because he plays for another team is just plain stupid. Fans are much more loyal to teams than the players. It's a business.

If you don't wanna take a player because he's a douchebag thats another story: Pacman Jones, Chad Johnson, even Zack Thomas with his leg whip on Curtis I understand. But just because they played for another team would stop you from signing them is dumb.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;2372477]Not taking a player because he plays for another team is just plain stupid. Fans are much more loyal to teams than the players. It's a business.

If you don't wanna take a player because he's a douchebag thats another story: Pacman Jones, Chad Johnson, even Zack Thomas with his leg whip on Curtis I understand. But just because they played for another team would stop you from signing them is dumb.[/QUOTE]

What if they're frekin ancient?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;2372477]Not taking a player because he plays for another team is just plain stupid. Fans are much more loyal to teams than the players. It's a business.

If you don't wanna take a player because he's a douchebag thats another story: Pacman Jones, Chad Johnson, even Zack Thomas with his leg whip on Curtis I understand. But just because they played for another team would stop you from signing them is dumb.[/QUOTE]

Not because he played for the Fins, but because he's a Hobbit POS that has hated the NYJ for years......**** em

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ancient and suck would definitely qualify to not taking them

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;2372484]ancient and suck would definitely qualify to not taking them[/QUOTE]

Amen, now can we at least sprinkle on that they've played for a division rival the past 10 years as a bonus?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;2372484]ancient and suck would definitely qualify to not taking them[/QUOTE]

Best Avatar hands down btw

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2372492]Best Avatar hands down btw[/QUOTE]

LOL. Thanks man. Little guy looks like DRob.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    relax guys he's not coming here.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=King Koopa;2372476]Bad Analogy. When is sushi ever a leftover?? I don't think I ever had sushi as a leftover, ever. 8 of those small rolls too much for Jordy??[/QUOTE]

It wasn't meant to be taken literally Skippy. By the way, real sushi connoisseurs don't eat rolls. You must go to McSushi.

If you're going to start reaching like that to bash me, you better bring better game than that. You are out of your league.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;2372501]It wasn't meant to be taken literally Skippy. By the way, real sushi connoisseurs don't eat rolls. You must go to McSushi.

If you're going to start reaching like that to bash me, you better bring better game than that. You are out of your league.[/QUOTE]

What league are you in btw?? Last I checked you couldn't even crack the top 10,000 of JI funniest posters....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;2372501]It wasn't meant to be taken literally Skippy. By the way, real sushi connoisseurs don't eat rolls. You must go to McSushi.

If you're going to start reaching like that to bash me, you better bring better game than that. You are out of your league.[/QUOTE]

A sushi fight? Seriously dude?

Is everything a battle with you?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2372506]A sushi fight? Seriously dude?

Is everything a battle with you?[/QUOTE]

I would stay clear of Jordy, watch out. Dudes on a mission

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2372506]A sushi fight? Seriously dude?

Is everything a battle with you?[/QUOTE]

Tonight it is. Especially when people follow me around and take jabs at me. But I can handle myself. I don't go for the mob mentality.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=King Koopa;2372510]I would stay clear of Jordy, watch out. Dudes on a mission[/QUOTE]

Smartest thing you've said all night.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=King Koopa;2372505]What league are you in btw?? Last I checked you couldn't even crack the top 10,000 of JI funniest posters....[/QUOTE]

But he's def. in the Top Ten Sushi Experts.:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2372323]We will only be bringing Zach Thomas in to steal intelligence, secrets and signal about our threatening and formidable opponents, the Miami Dolphins! MU HU HA HA HA...MU HU HA HA HA!!!! Way to go Tangini, you are geniuses!!![/QUOTE]

problem is Thomas was probably never handed a new playbook and has no idea what the new coaching staff will be doing....