Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jets interested in Zach Thomas

Jets Insider VIP
    F*ck him.

Gas left in the tank, 3-4 compatible or whatever the reason may be, he's a whiny Jets hater, I don't want someone here who secretly hates the team. He's also OLD, CONCUSSED, and would be out of place on this defense.

For some reason, I could really see him with Dallas next year, but I hope the Jets stay FAR FAR away.

[QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2372516]But he's def. in the Top Ten Sushi Experts.:yes:[/QUOTE]

LOL. But I love McSushi....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2372516]But he's def. in the Top Ten Sushi Experts.:yes:[/QUOTE]

Who started the sushi attack? Wasn't me.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;2372294]NFL Network just reported that Thomas has visits line up with the Saints and Cowboys, but that the Jets are interested as well.

If Zach ever suited up for the Jets it would be an embarassment. What are Mangini and Tanny thinking here?[/QUOTE]

f that.

[QUOTE=Jordy;2372523]Who started the sushi attack? Wasn't me.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean for it to be an argument.....I just happened to read a dumb analogy and offered my opinion. Just happened to be the analogy of tough guy Jordy, oh well.

[QUOTE=Jordy;2372523]Who started the sushi attack? Wasn't me.[/QUOTE]

Duly noted. Jordy did not start the sushi attack.

He did however point out that King Koopa was out of his league in a battle of sushi with him.

Banned
    Hmm... if Zach Thomas can still play, and you guys don't want him... then your nuts. I don't care about who he played for in the past... if he makes this team better then I am for it. I can get over the petty rivalry ****, after all its a business... the players understand this, so should the fans.

Anyone that protests something that could improve the team isn't looking at the big picture. Get over it.

That said, the report is the Jets are interested in him... but it doesn't say we have a meeting set. He might just blow us off, the other interested teams are much closer to being contenders, or already are.

For the record, if his eggs are scrambled then we won't sign him. I'd like to think this FO is smarter than investing in a vegetable..................... wait a minute! Didn't we have Andre Wadsworth in camp last year??? ****. We're ****ed.

Banned
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2372529]Duly noted. Jordy did not start the sushi attack.

He did however point out that King Koopa was out of his league in a battle of sushi with him.[/QUOTE]

What the hell is all this whining about sushi?

Sounds like a battle of :bigcry: vs. :bigcry:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=King Koopa;2372527]I didn't mean for it to be an argument.....I just happened to read a dumb analogy and offered my opinion. Just happened to be the analogy of tough guy Jordy, oh well.[/QUOTE]

My post was a tongue in cheek response to FF2 and not meant literally. You just happened to be looking for a post of mine to pick on. Just because I can make you look foolish doesn't make me a tough guy.

[QUOTE=Integrity28;2372535]What the hell is all this whining about sushi?

Sounds like a battle of :bigcry: vs. :bigcry:[/QUOTE]

Dude, don't get involved. Seriously, some heavy sh*t is gonna go down on this sushi thing.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2372529]Duly noted. Jordy did not start the sushi attack.

He did however point out that King Koopa was out of his league in a battle of sushi with him.[/QUOTE]

In all fainess to KK, most would be. It's not his fault.

Goodnight.

[QUOTE=Jordy;2372539]My post was a tongue in cheek response to FF2 and not meant literally. You just happened to be looking for a post of mine to pick on. Just because I can make you look foolish doesn't make me a tough guy.[/QUOTE]

lol I feel like such a huge fool......hope you feel happy that you made my night awful Jordy.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2372542]Dude, don't get involved. Seriously, some heavy sh*t is gonna go down on this sushi thing.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of fish, how is nurse Lori?

[QUOTE=King Koopa;2372545]lol I feel like such a huge fool......hope you feel happy that you made my night awful Jordy.[/QUOTE]

I would love to see a fist fight between you and Jordy. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2372542]Dude, don't get involved. Seriously, some heavy sh*t is gonna go down on this sushi thing.[/QUOTE]

And the casualties will be many....and frightening.

[IMG]http://www.bankruptcylitigationblog.com/nemo%20sushi%20-%20crop.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Ikeyman3;2372548]I would love to see a fist fight between you and Jordy. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Not at applebees though......You can probably find me at McSushi's, but I don't think Jordy ever ventures into such places, ya know, him being a sushi expert and all

[quote=Joe W. Namath;2372304]Jets fanatic you make me sick. No Jet fan should ever want this guy on our team. Come on dude. You want Jason Taylor as well?

They are stinkin Fish Dam It![/quote]

Yup - about the level of personnel analysis I'd expect out of someone with a Penny avatar.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2372546]Speaking of fish, how is nurse Lori?[/QUOTE]

Nurse Lori is an angel. Hers was the last face I saw as I drifted off in a narcotic haze last night.

What is it about nurses?

[QUOTE=Jordy;2372543]In all fainess to KK, most would be. It's not his fault.

Goodnight.[/QUOTE]

Goodnight oh King of Sushi!!!!! Sleep well.

In no way do I want the Jets to be in a situation where Thomas would have to be a starter. That said, he's been a good player in the league and if the Jets could get him at a cheap price due to his age and injuries, he'd be a nice option to have as a backup/rotational player. When you're running the 3-4, you need as many good LBs as possible, and the Jets currently don't even have 4 good LBs. Sure Thomas is an ex-Phin, but if he can make the Jets better than so be it. He's certainly never gone to the extent of whining about the Jets that Jason Taylor is, and I would still take Taylor on the Jets too if it wouldn't cost us anything. I don't see it happening, but its up to the Jets team to look past all of both the pettiness and the love that fans see and want to see decisions based upon. If it turns out the Jets can get him, and he gets the all clear health wise, then I fully support the team trying to bring in another quality LB to the team, despite what I may have previously thought of him or his past team.