Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jets interested in Zach Thomas

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Baddniss;2372705]To THE KNUCKLEHEADS here who say we shouldnt grab Jason Taylor if we had the chance...WAKE UP MORONS!
    Have you seen a Jet Game in the past 2 years?
    How do you rate our pass rush? (You think its "Good"?)
    You dont believe Taylor would upgrade our DL?

Are you on drugs while posting?

Stop being such stupid HOMERS all the time, its really embarrassing to read this kind of garbage from you. Try to understand THE GAME a little better before you post.:yes:[/QUOTE]
    :applause:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]You dont believe Taylor would upgrade our DL?[/QUOTE]

No, on a 3 man defensive line, he would be absolutely useless. Please understand the defense your team runs before you embarrass yourself.

Thanks.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;2372850]No, on a 3 man defensive line, he would be absolutely useless. Please understand the defense your team runs before you embarrass yourself.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Actually, if he did play here, Taylor would play the hybrid OLB/DE position, just like he did his previous 3 seasons in Miami. The only one embarrassing themselves here is you (although that should come to the surprise of no one).

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;2372304]Jets fanatic you make me sick. No Jet fan should ever want this guy on our team. Come on dude. You want Jason Taylor as well?

They are stinkin Fish Dam It![/QUOTE]

You can keep Thomas...But I would be happy with Taylor..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]Taylor would play the hybrid OLB/DE position[/QUOTE]

Um, no he wouldn't. So with your logic, any end in a 4-3 can just switch and play outside linebacker and be successful? Jason Taylor has lined up on the line of scrimmage every play for the last 3 years. You might want to study up a little more on football dude. Whats next, are you gonna tell me dwight freeny would be a perfect olb for us?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;2372294]NFL Network just reported that Thomas has visits line up with the Saints and Cowboys, but that the Jets are interested as well.

If Zach ever suited up for the Jets it would be an embarassment. What are Mangini and Tanny thinking here?[/QUOTE]

havent seen anyone here put this up:
    [url]http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1074289&srvc=rss[/url]

[QUOTE]The Patriots [team stats] will host linebacker Zach Thomas today in Foxboro, according to a league source.

Thomas, who was cut by the Miami Dolphins [team stats] last week, will visit several teams, with the Pats the first stop on his tour.

The Cowboys and Saints also are expected to host the 34-year-old, who was limited to just five games this past season due to concussions and migraines.cw-3[/QUOTE]

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    In all honesty, I think anyone that would sign him for more than the league minimum is taking a big gamble. Concussions don't get less and less frequent.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if by signing players who can collect social security and disability checks in addition to salary (which is a case with most of Pats* linebackers) is circumvention of salary cap. Anyone knows?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;2372874]Um, no he wouldn't. So with your logic, any end in a 4-3 can just switch and play outside linebacker and be successful? Jason Taylor has lined up on the line of scrimmage every play for the last 3 years. You might want to study up a little more on football dude. Whats next, are you gonna tell me dwight freeny would be a perfect olb for us?[/QUOTE]

You are wrong.

Thank you.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=King Koopa;2372545]lol [B]I feel like such a huge fool[/B]......hope you feel happy that you made my night awful Jordy.[/QUOTE]

You'll never need my help to do that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zach Thomas?
    Chad Pennington?
    Jonathan Vilma?

Maybe we should rename the team M*A*S*H

Ok, Woody, you generate false hope and false excitement - you go do that :mad:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2372972]

Concussions don't get less and less frequent.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, look at the good news.

Ted Johnson could send him telepathic wave signals from the sidelines.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2373177]Hey, look at the good news.

Ted Johnson could send him telepathic wave signals from the sidelines.[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOL!!!! What are you saying? Who will they sign next, Miss Cleo? :D

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no....the stars are aligning just in the way I hope they wouldn't. Well 'Phin fans say NO to Chadwick...well I say NO to Zach.:mad:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2373532]LOLOLOL!!!! What are you saying? Who will they sign next, Miss Cleo? :D[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/5/52/180px-Carnac.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;2372874]Um, no he wouldn't. So with your logic, any end in a 4-3 can just switch and play outside linebacker and be successful? Jason Taylor has lined up on the line of scrimmage every play for the last 3 years. You might want to study up a little more on football dude. Whats next, are you gonna tell me dwight freeny would be a perfect olb for us?[/QUOTE]

Put down the crack-pipe!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would grab Dwight Freeney in one tenth of one second if he became available to us!!!!!
    You really ARE on drugs!
    You think we have a better player on our roster than Freeney?
    Have you EVER watched a Jet game?

(Any dont give us any "Freeney is injured" crap!...He will be fine by Sept)!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2372972]In all honesty, I think anyone that would sign him for more than the league minimum is taking a big gamble. Concussions don't get less and less frequent.[/QUOTE]

100% correct.
    Once you get the second concussion, the eggs are scrambled.
    There's no puttin' them back in the shell. It only gets worse from there.