Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellichick Denies STL taping allegations

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;2373001]Of course, you're a homer Pats apologist.[/QUOTE]

yea, and ur a jets homer. we are both homers.

who are you trying to joke around here?

Hall Of Fame
    As to who has credibility here. Belichick is like the thief who gets caught red handed leaving the store while carrying a big screen TV. When asked if he has ever stolen anything else he claims that no, this was the first time. Later on other stolen TV's are found at his house and we are expected to believe anything he has to say on this matter?

Anything at all?

He is already a proven liar, not to mention all around dirtbag and cheat.

[QUOTE=EM31;2373009]This was was a classic by-the-numbers smear attempt against Walsh in advance of evidence the the Pats expect to be damaging.

I think the jig is almost up.

If the tape exists not a single person on the planet is going to believe that Walsh, an employee in good standing, made that tape without direction from his bosses. Making tapes was his job. He was in town during Superbowl week staying in a hotel paid for by the Pats, having travelled in a plane paid for by the Pats and using credentials provided by the Pats and we are expected to believe that any taping was not authorized.

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

He was authorized to tape many times before that week and many many time again after that week but we are expected to believe that he was forbidden to tape that week.

"The dog ate my homework" is a thousand times more believable.

All this statement convinces me of is that there is indeed a tape of the Rams practice and the Pats are going through a last gasp effort to do damage control.[/QUOTE]

You are wrong on so many levels, it isn't even funny...his job was NEVER to tape..that was NOT his job..his job was an ENTRY LEVEL coaching assistant. He picked people up from the airport, did data entry, made highlight films of draft eligible players...he was never in a position to tape games or walk throughs...my god...you couldn't be more wrong..

[QUOTE=EM31;2373023]As to who has credibility here. Belichick is like the thief who gets caught red handed leaving the store while carrying a big screen TV. When asked if he has ever stolen anything else he claims that no, this was the first time. Later on other stolen TV's are found at his house and we are expected to believe anything he has to say on this matter?

Anything at all?

He is already a proven liar, not to mention all around dirtbag and cheat.[/QUOTE]

Wrong again, you flipping idiot...he has NEVER claimed that he didn't tape - he has never once denied taping signals...

[QUOTE=32green;2372743]I dunno.

First Walsh indicates he may have incriminating evidense, a need for immunity and a willingness to cooperate with probers if he is afforded legal protection.

Now, we have Belichick stating that he never "told anyone" to tape a walk-through and that he never "watched" such a tape. Add the sudden "bad employee" character assassination of Walsh and it all looks rotten.

Interesting though, in that Belichick is obviously leaving the door open to the possibility of a walk through tape actually being produced, and he knows that should it be produced, it will be awfully difficult to "prove" he "watched" it unless probers can establish a change of custody for such a tape that leads right to the tape room AND a witness who observed Belichick watch it, a/o an admission by Belichick which we are not going to get.

The probers have their work cut out for them. The quality of the investigation is going to be the key here.[/QUOTE]

they don't need to prove he actually watched it. BB is the Director of the entire Coaching Operations. If anyone on the staff watched and distilled information, even if any only taped, follow the chain of command.

Its on his watch, its on his orders, its on him.

Had it been a fluke incident and not a regular thing, how would Mangini know to look for it?

Watching the 18-0 Pats sh/t the bed with so much at stake was the ultimate gift, so I'm good for the year. Watching their reputation and credibility deteriorate while they try to spin the truth and fail miserably is entertaining too.

What a joke of a team. The masquerade is over. Everyone's gonna take them down next season.

[QUOTE=jetsNOW!;2373044]Had it been a fluke incident and not a regular thing, how would Mangini know to look for it?

Watching the 18-0 Pats sh/t the bed with so much at stake was the ultimate gift, so I'm good for the year. Watching their reputation and credibility deteriorate while they try to spin the truth and fail miserably is entertaining too.

What a joke of a team. The masquerade is over. Everyone's gonna take them down next season.[/QUOTE]

Wow..that had absolutely nothing to do with the thread

[QUOTE=jetsNOW!;2373044]Had it been a fluke incident and not a regular thing, how would Mangini know to look for it?

What a joke of a team. The masquerade is over. Everyone's gonna take them down next season.[/QUOTE]

by stating "everyone is gonna take them down", does the mean the jets? if so, i think i feel a little friendly wager coming.

and o btw, i find absolutly hilarious that you, a fan of a 4-12 team, could call anybody else a joke.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;2372773]Hey Tx, back off! This is where I go for all the latest up to date Patriots news. ;)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX] I thought this was a Jets message board?[/QUOTE]

If you guys don't like it, you know where the door is.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=dfresh;2372888]What i find really funny is that everything we THOUGHT we knew about walsh has come out to be completely false..

he was never an area scout, he was never a video assistant...he was a coaching assistant...the lowest lvl position the patriots have - data entry, picking up people from the airport...yet people are so quick to believe that he is the bastion of truth..a guy who has an agenda vs. the patriots....

Why are people so quick to believe this guy?[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken, ESPN sought HIM out. I don't recall him raising his hand looking for attention.

[QUOTE=NE_PATS_FAN_54;2373050]by stating "everyone is gonna take them down", does the mean the jets? if so, i think i feel a little friendly wager coming.

and o btw, i find absolutly hilarious that you, a fan of a 4-12 team, could call anybody else a joke.[/QUOTE]

4-12 with no video tricks, that is. The Jets will take you twice in 2008.

[QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;2373064]PR, give it up, if you can't convince 49.3% of New Yorkers this happened how
    it did, how in hell are you ever going to make a dent in the brain of these
    conspiracy guys.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I&NR=1[/url]

"Nobody can convince me"[/QUOTE]

Have you send "Save the Pats*" letter to Teddy Kennedy yet? Please remind your hero that someone wants to throw Pats* under the bridge, and trying to drown them. If Mr. Kennedy will not come to rescue all NFL will be under water. A real car wreck.

All Pro
    PR there was a poll taken after 9/11 that 49.3% of New Yorkers believed that
    9/11 did not happen the way it did. Tell me how you intend to convince JI
    conspiracy posters of anything?

Go to youtube and watch the penn and teller conspiracy video on 9/11 and
    you will understand.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=dfresh;2373025]You are wrong on so many levels, it isn't even funny...his job was NEVER to tape..that was NOT his job..his job was an ENTRY LEVEL coaching assistant. He picked people up from the airport, did data entry, made highlight films of draft eligible players...he was never in a position to tape games or walk throughs...my god...you couldn't be more wrong..[/QUOTE]
    Who is being naive now. Do you really expect that they would put "black-ops" on his job description?

Belichik and Kraft have ZERO credibility on this issue. They are the admitted cheats. Why would anyone believe anything the dirtbags have to say on this subject. It is in their interest to lie.

If the tape exists then the jig is up. Nobody on the planet is going to believe anything the PAtriots have to say on this or any other topic.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=EM31;2373009]This was was a classic by-the-numbers smear attempt against Walsh in advance of evidence the the Pats expect to be damaging.

I think the jig is almost up.

If the tape exists not a single person on the planet is going to believe that Walsh, an employee in good standing, made that tape without direction from his bosses. Making tapes was his job. He was in town during Superbowl week staying in a hotel paid for by the Pats, having travelled in a plane paid for by the Pats and using credentials provided by the Pats and we are expected to believe that any taping was not authorized.

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

He was authorized to tape many times before that week and many many time again after that week but we are expected to believe that he was forbidden to tape that week.

"The dog ate my homework" is a thousand times more believable.

All this statement convinces me of is that there is indeed a tape of the Rams practice and the Pats are going through a last gasp effort to do damage control.[/QUOTE]

Well done.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=EM31;2373023]As to who has credibility here. [B]Belichick is like the thief who gets caught red handed leaving the store while carrying a big screen TV[/B]. When asked if he has ever stolen anything else he claims that no, this was the first time. Later on other stolen TV's are found at his house and we are expected to believe anything he has to say on this matter?

Anything at all?

He is already a proven liar, not to mention all around dirtbag and cheat.[/QUOTE]

He'd also be like a really strong guy. ;)

[QUOTE=jetsNOW!;2373067]The Jets will take you twice in 2008.[/QUOTE]

alright. how about you back up those words. so, if the jets dont beat the patriots twice, you owe $100(or any amount you want within reason) to the charity of my choice. if the jets beat the pats twice, i'll donate $X amount to your charity.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Buffboy;2372918]TX,

I like your role here on this board of keeping over-stimulated Jets fans in check, but as someone here who is not a Jets homer, I feel like I have to at least have you look at this whole spy-gate thing not as a Jets v. Pats thing, but on its own merits.

My biggest question here is this. [B]If the tapes and noted turned over truly were the "ho-hum", "no-big-deal" thing that the Pats and Goodell are claiming that they were, then why were they shredded as though they were films of the grassy knoll in '63? [/B]

I think where a lot of people start to get prickly is the less-than-transparent way the whole thing was handled by the NFL. To be fair, the Pats and the NFL have [I]a lot[/I] to lose if there was more to the story, and everyone knows that...it seems evident to even the most trusting sole that this thing could have been handled in a much more open way. I am yet to hear any Pats defenders address that issue. Most of us have seen the one leaked video...if that, in essence, is all that was on the rest of the tapes, then why weren't the rest of the tapes released instead of shredded?

I'm not a foil-helmet, black helicopter type, but it just has the aroma of a cover-up...or at least, an insulting to the intelligence way of handling a sticky situation[/QUOTE]

BB, unfortunately I, nor anyone other than Roger Goodell, can answer that question.

Bottom line, Goodell was satisfied what BB and the Pats delivered to him, and ordered the tapes to be destroyed.

Why he did that, no one will probably ever know.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=dfresh;2373025]You are wrong on so many levels, it isn't even funny...his job was NEVER to tape..that was NOT his job..his job was an ENTRY LEVEL coaching assistant. He picked people up from the airport, did data entry, made highlight films of draft eligible players...he was never in a position to tape games or walk throughs...my god...you couldn't be more wrong..[/QUOTE]

You realize that your "information" is coming from the mouths of the very same people who are doing the "damage control" right?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=dfresh;2373029]Wrong again, you flipping idiot...he has NEVER claimed that he didn't tape - he has never once denied taping signals...[/QUOTE]
    Please, I will take the high road and not debate who is a flipping idiot here. Belichick denied ever taping a Superbowl. Now a tape shows up (reportedly)from the Patriots "taping guy" of the Rams Superbowl practice. You do realize how lame the denials are sounding at this point.