Thread: The Subprime Mess Explained w/ Stick Figures

The Subprime Mess Explained w/ Stick Figures

[url]http://docs.google.com/TeamPresent?revision=_latest&fs=true&docID=ddv7hj34_03774hsc7&skipauth=true&pli=1[/url]

Enjoy.

Excellent job. Describes Morgan mess really well (other companies used a bit different schemes but idea is the same). **** in chocolate still ****.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I got 20 g's of jockey looking for a horse in Ameritrade. Cant pull the trigger though. It's just sitting looking bored.

All Pro
    Thanks BB, that was great!

That was a Friggin' Riot.

It's sad that's pretty much what happened.

Wow, nicely done, and I mean both - what happen and the presentation.

wow.

That was surprisingly accurate. I worked in in the high risk housing bond market for a while, but had to quit, because I felt like I was stealing money.

[QUOTE=GWvsJohn;2374390]wow.

That was surprisingly accurate. [B] I worked in in the high risk housing bond market for a while, but had to quit, because I felt like I was stealing money.[/B][/QUOTE]

Really?? WOW!

Jets Insider VIP
    What a mess this thing is. AMBAC looks like they'll split in 2. Warren Buffett claims to want to help by buying "only the muni side" of the bond insurers' businesses (thanks Warren, that's a big help). But one thing is for sure, lots of babies being thrown out with the bathwater these days. There are plenty of good companies in the stock market that will not be affected by this at all yet their stock prices have been hammered with the rest of the market. Be selective....but it's buying time for long term buy and holders like me. :yes:

[QUOTE=32green;2374327]I got 20 g's of jockey looking for a horse in Ameritrade. Cant pull the trigger though. It's just sitting looking bored.[/QUOTE]

I have $197,000 burning a hole in my Dockers. If only I could find someone really inspiring to call me and tell me where to send it. That would be swell.

Meanwhile, I made a fort out of it. It's pretty cool.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2374549]I have $197,000 burning a hole in my Dockers. If only I could find someone really inspiring to call me and tell me where to send it. That would be swell.

Meanwhile, I made a fort out of it. It's pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

Tell you what, Chowdenstein...

When you finally get off your lazy buddoxks and come pick me up and drive me up to Mass. so's I can render a proper NY beating on your azz....I suggest you bring that righteous loot with you.

Whatever you do, dont say "codeword Foxwoodz" to any female significantz in the next few weeks.

You'll be bitterly disappointed and unablez to reach me, or them, on the phone.

Blackjacks fever, my man.

Money talks. Bullsh*t walks.

I drinks from the fountain.