Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when will we release him

[QUOTE=SBIII;2374401][url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ogqK5YbOzdg[/url][/QUOTE]

You were impressed by this footage?

Practice Squad
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL by way of Brentwood, New York.
    I wouldn't keep if we only had to pay the league minimum, he sucks!

[QUOTE=Beerfish;2374488]No, no, no.....the guy has been horrible the last two years. His 1st year with the Jets he was merely okay, at the cost of a 2nd rounder and big money.[/QUOTE]

That's funny. My memory isn't flawless, but I do know when to trust it. I watched every game just like everyone else, and McCareins was clutch once upon a time. '05 maybe, Herm's final season? Chad fuct him up with his queer-ass daisy floaters. Chad's brand of fagball will ruin any receiver, turn 'em into flamin' daisy pickers. This thread should be about dealing $64 Mil Chad, not 3-penny McCareins.

[QUOTE=jetsNOW!;2374579]That's funny. My memory isn't flawless, but I do know when to trust it. I watched every game just like everyone else, and McCareins was clutch once upon a time. '05 maybe, Herm's final season? Chad fuct him up with his queer-ass daisy floaters. Chad's brand of fagball will ruin any receiver, turn 'em into flamin' daisy pickers. This thread should be about dealing $64 Mil Chad, not 3-penny McCareins.[/QUOTE]

I think we have yet another new term for Chad's throws: queer-ass daisy floaters. Anyway, J-Mac has been a disappointment since he's been here. He never lived up to his potential here and that trade is one of the worst this team has made since I've been a fan. There's no way you can place the blame on Chad for that.

[QUOTE=samwise;2374339]Jets WR Justin McCareins renegotiated his contract, cutting his base salary from $2.9 to $2.1 million. His 2008 salary was lowered from $3.1 million to $1.1 million.

I hate to say it, but for $1.1, I bet we keep him around :([/QUOTE]

At $1.1 Million, I think he stays on as our #4 WR this season.

i hate to see him, every damn sunday. everytime i see him, i cringe and say dont throw the ball to that *******. i think i developed a bad case of terretts when i see him. i think i play better wr then him. he is not worth 1 mil

[QUOTE=Baddniss;2374581]At $1.1 Million, I think he stays on as our #4 WR this season.[/QUOTE]

If he's still here next year, he better be the #4. I'll be really pissed along with most Jets fans if he's the #3 again.

[QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;2374584]If he's still here next year, he better be the #4. I'll be really pissed along with most Jets fans if he's the #3 again.[/QUOTE]

McCareins is not clutch. He panics or gets nervous very easily, and because of that he should not be playing the game of football, not at the NFL level at least. Through 3 quarters he's ok, but all of his drops are with the game on the line. It's pathetic.

[QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;2374584]If he's still here next year, he better be the #4. I'll be really pissed along with most Jets fans if he's the #3 again.[/QUOTE]

No. I still have faith in the Jets FO. I think #4 WR should be the case.

[QUOTE=JETS_for_life;2374588]McCareins is not clutch. He panics or gets nervous very easily, and because of that he should not be playing the game of football, not at the NFL level at least. Through 3 quarters he's ok, but all of his drops are with the game on the line. It's pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Just keep him out of the game in the 4th quarter.:yes:

[QUOTE=Baddniss;2374589]No. I still have faith in the Jets FO. I think #4 WR should be the case.[/QUOTE]

I do to. I'm very optimistic about this off-season. I expect some smart moves will be made in the draft and FA. I just wish they would cut this guy.

While we're on the topic of releasing players, I don't know about you guys, but whenever Ben Graham is back to punt, I have to hold my breath. You just never know if this guy is going to hit a decent punt (he rarely booms them) or just shank it for <20 yards. A lot of people write off the punting game, but I think it's very important, considering how bad our offense is going to be in the near future.

He came into the league with a lot of potential and his famous "special" way of kicking the ball so it's harder for returners to field, but none of that has been seen since his first couple games. I'm done with him, let's just get a guy who will consistently hit the league average and most importantly NO SHANKS :yes:

[QUOTE=JETS_for_life;2374596]While we're on the topic of releasing players, I don't know about you guys, but whenever Ben Graham is back to punt, I have to hold my breath. You just never know if this guy is going to hit a decent punt (he rarely booms them) or just shank it for <20 yards. A lot of people write off the punting game, but I think it's very important, considering how bad our offense is going to be in the near future.

He came into the league with a lot of potential and his famous "special" way of kicking the ball so it's harder for returners to field, but none of that has been seen since his first couple games. I'm done with him, let's just get a guy who will consistently hit the league average and most importantly NO SHANKS :yes:[/QUOTE]

I'm sick of Graham as well. I don't think his "special" punts have caused a fumble since his first game. You're right, he shanks way too many punts. I don't know if the guy who took his spot the one game this year is the answer, Kapinos or whatever his name is, but a replacement is needed.

[QUOTE=JETS_for_life;2374596]While we're on the topic of releasing players, I don't know about you guys, but whenever Ben Graham is back to punt, I have to hold my breath. You just never know if this guy is going to hit a decent punt (he rarely booms them) or just shank it for <20 yards. A lot of people write off the punting game, but I think it's very important, considering how bad our offense is going to be in the near future.

He came into the league with a lot of potential and his famous "special" way of kicking the ball so it's harder for returners to field, but none of that has been seen since his first couple games. I'm done with him, let's just get a guy who will consistently hit the league average and most importantly NO SHANKS :yes:[/QUOTE]

No sh-t. I've been cursing Graham since day one. His distance blows on long punt situations, and on short-field situations he clobbers them to Calcutta. The guy's a twit.

[QUOTE=jetsNOW!;2374604]No sh-t. I've been cursing Graham since day one. His distance blows on long punt situations, and on short-field situations he clobbers them to Calcutta. The guy's a twit.[/QUOTE]

Somebody is a little wound up for 2 in the morning. Ya know they make de-caf coffee now.

You mean 11PM PST.

Endless summer California.

EMS. (eat my shorts)

[QUOTE=jetsNOW!;2374614]You mean 11PM PST.

Endless summer California.

EMS. (eat my shorts)[/QUOTE]

Ok Bart Simpson. Are all 28 of your posts ridiculous rants or just these last few?

[QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;2374617]Ok Bart Simpson. Are all 28 of your posts ridiculous rants or just these last few?[/QUOTE]

Ridiculous rants? You're the one up at 2AM telling others about decaf.

[QUOTE=jetsNOW!;2374621]Ridiculous rants? You're the one up at 2AM telling others about decaf.[/QUOTE]

Yea that was some ridiculous rant I went on there. I really got to calm down. :rolleyes: An example of a rant would be your posts about J-Mac and Graham.