Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: buying a car. which one?

The new VW rabbit is reaaly nice and has gotten good reviews and good reliability reports, manufactured in Germany again not Mexico. I was looking at one and the two door was a little more than $16,000

All League
    [quote=wallstreet123456;2374860]The new VW rabbit is reaaly nice and has gotten good reviews and good reliability reports, manufactured in Germany again not Mexico. I was looking at one and the two door was a little more than $16,000[/quote]

Nice car, but...

German cars are not as reliable as Japanese cars AND they more expensive to repair. The Honda is a better bet for you.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jet Blast;2374865]Nice car, but...

German cars are not as reliable as Japanese cars AND they more expensive to repair. The Honda is a better bet for you.[/QUOTE]

I would agree with you. Hondas and toyotas just keep going and going.
    The two door civic isn't as dull as the 4 door.

Japanese cars = boring. For the unimaginative conservative followers who seem to be the ideal personality for too many today.

Jus sayin....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Big Blocker;2374885]Japanese cars = boring. For the unimaginative conservative followers who seem to be the ideal personality for too many today.

Jus sayin....[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on their looks. But you start servicing Jap cars when they hit 100 k or so. The rest, 60k or 70k. Of course there are exceptions.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Ford F150 Super Crew. :yes:

All League
    [QUOTE=crayc;2374847]uhh , this still doesnt help me decide lol[/QUOTE]

give some more info on what your looking for

Auto/maual transmission

Whats your priorities? Cheap?, fuel efficiency?, low maintenance?, fun?, fast?

Theres a ton of cars out there, figure out what your looking for then its easier to recommend a car.

Veteran
    I bought a Mazda3 hatchback touring edition this past summer. Great car. gets almost 30mpg on the highway. I put Thule racks on it for snowboard and bicycles etc. Handles great and fun to drive.