Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: Jets Announce ticket prices for 2008

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    722

    Jets Announce ticket prices for 2008

    From Tom Rock's Newsday blog...

    By Tom Rock

    Invoices for season tickets will be mailed to subscribers next week and are due May 1, but today the Jets announced the prices for their 2008 home games.

    In the lower tier, seats in sections 109 through 113 and 129 through 133 will cost $105 per game. The reaminder of the lower tier seats will cost $80 per game.

    All mezzanine seats will cost $115 per game.

    In the upper deck, sections 309 through 313 and 329 through 333 will go for $80 per game. The rest of the upper tier will cost $75.

    For the "premium seats," which are those in the 109-113 and 129-133 sections as well as the entire mezzanine, it's an average increase of $10 per ticket. All of the other seats increased by an average of $5.

    It'll also cost $20 per game for the pre-paid parking that gets you into the stadium parking lot. Last year it cost $15 per game.

    Imagine what the prices would be if the Jets had won five games.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Chris Baker gets mad at us though for not wanting to go watch this 4-12 crap team.

    Solution? Raise ticket prices

  3. #3
    What a pair of balls Jets management has. They go 4-12 and raise prices across the board.

    Here's a new cry at Jets games describing us fans:

    S!-A!-P! SAP! SAP !SAP!

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    If you sit in a $105 seat you basically paid $250 per win last year (8 x (105+20)/4)! What a load of crap!

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,201
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    What a pair of balls Jets management has. They go 4-12 and raise prices across the board.

    What a slap in the face to Jets fans.

    If Woody raises ticket prices after going 4-12, can you just imagine how he will screw Jets fans with PSL's in the new stadium.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    What a slap in the face to Jets fans.

    If Woody raises ticket prices after going 4-12, can you just imagine how he will screw Jets fans with PSL's in the new stadium.
    Tex, I hope you're wrong about PSLs, but the way I feel right now, it's tough to argue the point.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    What a slap in the face to Jets fans.

    If Woody raises ticket prices after going 4-12, can you just imagine how he will screw Jets fans with PSL's in the new stadium.
    At least we are watching real sport and not WWF-like entertainment those cheating scumbags force feeding your chowd pals in Foxboro

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Wish I Knew
    Posts
    4,005
    And if we go 3-13 next season tickets will go up another 10 bucks, how much more abuse from a bad franchise can the fans take?
    Last edited by AG; 02-22-2008 at 08:20 PM.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,484
    What a complete frigging joke this organization is. My days as a season ticket holder are numbered.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,201
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Tex, I hope you're wrong about PSLs, but the way I feel right now, it's tough to argue the point.
    PSL's will go right to the bottom line.

    With a brand new stadium and hefty PSL's, the Jets will be in the top 10 of all NFL teams in team equity.

    My prediction: After the first year in the new stadium, Woody takes the huge profit windfall and sells the team.

  11. #11
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    myrtle beach
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by 4HCrew View Post
    What a complete frigging joke this organization is. My days as a season ticket holder are numbered.
    Not to worry,Woody is going to charge for the frigde magnet next

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,201
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    At least we are watching real sport
    Put down the vodka Russian.

    4-12 football teams are not "real sports".

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Typical and Disturbing.

    The institutionalized rape of the numbed and battered Jet fan continues.

    Waterboarding would be a welcome relief.

    Thanks Woody. Just...thanks.

    When a man who is the twin of Les Nessman from WKRP in Cincinatti took over the Jets, we should all have started following Badminton.


  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,190
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Put down the vodka Russian.

    4-12 football teams are not "real sports".
    Wrong. Teams that have * next to their records indicating that they are cheaters are not real teams and have lowlife fans. Congrats Tx*

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    5,703
    thats why i stay the **** home

    $20 bucks for parking
    $100 bucks for a ticket
    $8 bucks a beer



    i can stay home w/ a 30 pack for $19.99
    and be pisss drunk by the time the 4th
    quarter collapse / pick 6s come around

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,201
    Quote Originally Posted by woodside View Post
    Wrong. Teams that have * next to their records indicating that they are cheaters are not real teams and have lowlife fans. Congrats Tx*

    Hey woodchuck, other than on this message board, I see no other * next to all the Pats great accomplshments this decade.


    But if that floats your envious boat, by all means continue.

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Hey woodchuck, other than on this message board, I can see * next to all the Pats performances disgraced by cheating this decade.
    FIXED

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Wish I Knew
    Posts
    4,005
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Hey woodchuck, other than on this message board, I see no other * next to all the Pats great accomplshments this decade.


    But if that floats your envious boat, by all means continue.
    Do you live on JI? People crack jokes on the Patsies* all over the net.

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,928
    Quote Originally Posted by 4HCrew View Post
    What a complete frigging joke this organization is. My days as a season ticket holder are numbered.
    does anyone think that the possibility exists that the new stadium does not sell out and fans get priced out or will there be enough corporate backing?

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    does anyone think that the possibility exists that the new stadium does not sell out and fans get priced out or will there be enough corporate backing?
    Be serious. No matter what the price, Jets will sell out.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us