bitonti [COLOR="Red"]{Eagles}[/COLOR]
    nycdan [COLOR="Red"]{Rams}[/COLOR]
    JV51 [COLOR="Red"]{Packers}[/COLOR]
    JIF [COLOR="Red"]{Cardinals}[/COLOR]
    24 [COLOR="Red"]{Redskins}[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]The mock draft will begin the day after the scouting combines

[B]Wednesday, Febuary 27, 8:00 AM[/B][/SIZE]

[B][U][COLOR="Red"]ALTERNATE GM's[/COLOR][/U][/B]
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 03-12-2008 at 06:50 PM.

[B][U][COLOR=Blue]2008 JI 7 ROUND MOCK DRAFT[/COLOR][/U][/B]

[B]PLACE -[/B] JI DRAFT CENTRAL FORUM

[B]START TIME & DATE -[/B] WEDNESDAY, FEBUARY 27, 2008, 8:00 AM EST

[B]REASON -[/B] INDY COMBINES CONCLUDE ON FEB 26, 2008

[B][U][COLOR=Blue]RULES - MUST READ!![/COLOR][/U][/B]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]ONCE THE DRAFT STARTS [B]DO NOT[/B] MENTION ANY UNDRAFTED PLAYERS IN THE PINNED AREA[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]THAT IS THE PRIMARY RULE, PUNISHABLE BY IMMEDIATE BANISHMENT[/COLOR][/SIZE]

THE REST

1. Between the Hours of 8 AM and 12 MIDNITE each GM has up to three hours to submit his pick, but that does not mean he has to take all three hours ... the faster you can make the pick, the sooner we can keep the chain moving ... if you are an hibitual three hour man, you will be replaced upon my discretion

2. The clock stops at 12 MIDNITE and restarts again at 8 AM, so if you go OTC at oh say, 11 PM, you will have until 10 AM the next morning to submit your pick, that would equal three hours in total when the clock is active

3. [B]YOU MAY[/B] continue to submit picks after 12 MIDNITE, that just means the clock is inactive, but [B]YOU MAY[/B] continue to submit picks if it's your turn and you're still awake ... in fact, please do!

4. If your pick is approaching and you realize you may not be available to make the pick in a timely fashion, or make the pick at all, it is your responsability to find a poster you can rely on to submit the pick on your behalf ... you can either send him your picks via PM or simply allow him to make the choice as he sees fit, but the responsability is YOURS

5. If you miss one pick you get a warning with a possbile dismissal depending on the circumstances {my discretion}, if you miss two picks [B]YOU'RE OUT[/B] with no Questions asked, never to participate in another annual mock

6. Newbies don't get a second chance ... you have to prove you can be trusted to keep the committment because right now it's a guessing game ... so one missed pick and YOU'RE OUT

7. As Commish I reserve the right to change the rules as I see fit and toss someone as I see fit ... for example, if you miss one pick and are not heard from till the next time you go OTC, you will not be given a second chance to stall the draft for another four hours ... in that case you will simply be replaced the moment you go back OTC, because you have clearly disappeared

8. Let's keep it fun ... we're all adults here, we know where the line is crossed between good natured ribbing and mean-spirited personal attacks .. a little trash talk is fine, but personal attacks will not be tolerated

9. If you are not a newbie and you have PM privledges, please make sure your PM's are activated and your mailbox is not maxed out ... this so we can alert you when you go OTC ... and if you do not have PM privledges, it is your responsability to be extra diligent and check the board as often as possible

[B][COLOR="Red"]10. After you submit your pick, please post an OTC alert for the following GM/Team and PM that GM an OTC alert as well ... [COLOR="Navy"]DO NOT[/COLOR] wait for someone else to do it .. this is by far the most important rule in regards to keeping the draft moving at a steady pace and every GM must comply[/COLOR][/B]

11. If the clock expires on a GM, the first MOCK GM to submit a pick for that team stands, but you [B]cannot[/B] submit a pick for that team if your own selection is one of the proceeding five picks .. however, we will first see if any of the alternate GM's are available to submit that pick and if one cannot be located in 15 minutes we will then submit the pick ourselves using the guidelines I described

[B]12. [COLOR=Red]NO TRADES[/COLOR][/B]

13. If you are on the board when you are OTC, and you split without submitting your pick, clock or no clock that is grounds for immediate dismisal

14. If a replacement GM is required we will use the [B]STANDBY LIST[/B] in the [COLOR=Red]TEAMS/GM's and ALTERNATE GM's thread[/COLOR]. The order will be taken into consideration, but in the interest of time not at the expense of availability. In other words, if the first standby is not here when a replacement is needed {i.e. when that team is on the clock}, we will simply look for the next in line, or the following standby, until we have secured an available standby at that precise moment .. but if the team in question is not on the clock, we will simply send the first standby a PM and wait for his response. If he has not responded by the time that team goes OTC, the process of finding an available standby, AS DESCRIBED, will immediately commense

15. If you miss your 1st RD Pick there will be no second chances, you will automatically be replaced by a Standby GM

[COLOR=Red]That's it for now, but if I think of anything else I reserve the right to add new rules[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 02-23-2008 at 08:54 PM.

Veteran
    I'd like to be an alternate.