Thread: Anyone else watching Tenn. vs. Memphis???

Anyone else watching Tenn. vs. Memphis???

Very good game. I still like Tenn to win. I think Memphis free throw shooting is their achilles' heel

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan_Johnny View Post
    Very good game. I still like Tenn to win. I think Memphis free throw shooting is their achilles' heel
    Good call on the free throw shooting. What a weird game from the stand point Memphis couldn't miss a 3 and then they couldn't make one. You figured Memphis was in trouble when the kind of controlled the first half yet only led by a point at halftime. Either way a great game. Wouldn't mind seeing it again in March.

Quote Originally Posted by sjjetfan View Post
    Good call on the free throw shooting. What a weird game from the stand point Memphis couldn't miss a 3 and then they couldn't make one. You figured Memphis was in trouble when the kind of controlled the first half yet only led by a point at halftime. Either way a great game. Wouldn't mind seeing it again in March.
    I felt the same way you did at halftime. Nobody shoots that well for 40 minutes.

i am concerned abut Memphis in March. The two things you need to do to go deep into the tourney is rebound (especially your own glass) and shoot free throws and they didnt do either of those things on saturday night.