Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest on Coles to Jacksonville

Latest on Coles to Jacksonville

According to Jets central, the jets have denied any rumor of coles going to the jags

Of course they are going to deny it. Mangini does not leak anything.

[quote=NFL NYJETS;2384850]Of course they are going to deny it. Mangini does not leak anything.[/quote]

except breast milk

[QUOTE=neckdemon;2384869]except breast milk[/QUOTE]

haha touche.

Why do some posters continue to ridicule the HC of there favorite team?

I'll never understand it

All Pro
    [QUOTE=copernicus;2384932]Why do some posters continue to ridicule the HC of there favorite team?

I'll never understand it[/QUOTE]

Me neither Copernicus....there are 29 other teams, one of which plays in NY. Why not cheer for them if the Jets are so bad?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=copernicus;2384932]Why do some posters continue to ridicule the HC of there favorite team?

Who knows but you have people here that ridiculed Parcells too so it makes you wonder...I dunno maybe some of these people rather have Herm Edwards & Donnie Denderson back...

Wait, people are criticizing Mangini for trying to fit square pegs in round holes yet they seem to forget Herm and the boys we're trying to the dame thing with the Tampa-2....

The other weird thing is the fasination Mangini's physicality...

:zzz:

I guess when Kotite was the boss, you were exuding accolades??

[QUOTE=Gagoots;2385353]I guess when Kotite was the boss, you were exuding accolades??[/QUOTE]

Kotite > Mangina :yes:

[QUOTE=JETS_for_life;2385359]Kotite > Mangina :yes:[/QUOTE]

Yeah..thats intelligent.

[QUOTE=Gagoots;2385353]I guess when Kotite was the boss, you were exuding accolades??[/QUOTE]

missing the point, this (mangini, or kotite when he was here) is what we have to work with...do you think woody and tannenbaum are going to fire mangini based on fan sentiment?

[QUOTE=frankiepapa;2385416]do you think woody and tannenbaum are going to fire mangini based on fan sentiment?[/QUOTE]

If it gets strong enough:
    Hell yes. They're not DOLAN.

[QUOTE=Gagoots;2385436]If it gets strong enough:
    Hell yes. They're not DOLAN.[/QUOTE]

Yeah..now that's intelligent

[QUOTE=JETS_for_life;2385440]Yeah..now that's intelligent[/QUOTE]

Matteau.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE]
    people are criticizing Mangini for trying to fit square pegs in round holes
    [/QUOTE]

It was Mangini's choice to use the 3-4 despite not having the personnel to play it.

[QUOTE=jetsyanks228;2384838]According to Jets central, the jets have denied any rumor of coles going to the jags[/QUOTE]

just like they denied talking to Zach Thomas:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2385805]just like they denied talking to Zach Thomas:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Just like Tom Brady denied having sex with men.

[QUOTE=mudcat21;2385787]It was Mangini's choice to use the 3-4 despite not having the personnel to play it.[/QUOTE]

And?

That is the system he coached championship teams with, and what his upbringing as a coach has been, why wouldn't or shouldn't he deploy it?

[quote=copernicus;2384932]Why do some posters continue to ridicule the HC of there favorite team?

I'll never understand it[/quote]

i do it because i think the guy sucks so far as a HC. i love the jets, always have always will.........doesn't mean i have to like the HC

All Pro
    I thought they were going to confirm this rumor.