Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TUBA just doing the Bench.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2386646]Probably a fair ranking since he is a better NT prospect than DT. For a DT pick you want at least some kind of pass rushing promise. That's why you see him where he is.

You rank these guys purely on standing their ground on double teams and clogging holes, he is a lot higher on the list DH.[/QUOTE]

Putting him in the same ranking list as Dorsey and Ellis is kind of like mixing apples and oranges. They really play a different position, similar only in that they play in between 2 DEs.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nycdan;2386659]Putting him in the same ranking list as Dorsey and Ellis is kind of like mixing apples and oranges. They really play a different position, similar only in that they play in between 2 DEs.[/QUOTE]

Exactly nyc,

He wouldn't even be in the discussion if we ran a 4-3.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay after seeing Rubin doing a few drills I'm more impressed. He worked very hard and looked quite agile for a big guy.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;2387057]Okay after seeing Rubin doing a few drills I'm more impressed. He worked very hard and looked quite agile for a big guy.[/QUOTE]

I was very impressed with him. What really surprised me is how well built he is. I thought he could have some kind of a belly or man boobs. But no. Very very muscular sob.