Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When will we make the cuts?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Baddniss;2386425]Correct.
    This simply shows the problem with internet message boards. 50% of what you read is totally "made-up" garbage that has ZERO basis in reality.[/QUOTE]

thats why i always say some stupid ****,,, **** it.. its the internet thats what its for

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    JMac and Clarke should have been cut last year. Make a statement that the team won't put up with sub-standard play. Dropped TD passes and missing blocks that get your QB injured - those things deserve a pink slip. JMac and Clarke should be gone already.

I think most of the other names often thrown around (Dyson, Barrett, Barton, even Clement) should be kept as backups. We have plenty of cap space and no depth. When starters are upgraded it would be smart to keep these guys as reserves. A bad starter could still make an OK reserve player. In case of injury you always want to have some extra bodies available. And there's no cap pressure to cut these guys.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=lageman4ever;2386525]JMac and Clarke should have been cut last year. Make a statement that the team won't put up with sub-standard play. Dropped TD passes and missing blocks that get your QB injured - those things deserve a pink slip. JMac and Clarke should be gone already.

[B]I think most of the other names often thrown around (Dyson, Barrett, Barton, even Clement) should be kept as backups.[/B] We have plenty of cap space and no depth. When starters are upgraded it would be smart to keep these guys as reserves. A bad starter could still make an OK reserve player. In case of injury you always want to have some extra bodies available. And there's no cap pressure to cut these guys.[/QUOTE]

Look man, we were 4-12 last year. Why don't we keep the entire 2007 team and try it again? :rolleyes: