Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: TOP 10 RB's in this Great RB Class?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582

    TOP 10 RB's in this Great RB Class?

    Please feel free to post your own TOP 10

    Here's mine ...

    ==
    01. Darren McFadden
    TOP 5 GRADE
    ==
    02. Rashard Mendenhall
    TOP 10 GRADE
    ==
    03. Jonathan Stewart
    TOP 10 GRADE
    ==
    04. Felix Jones
    LATE 1 GRADE
    ==
    05. Ray Rice
    2ND ROUND GRADE
    ==
    06. Matt Forte
    2ND ROUND GRADE
    ==
    07. Jamaal Charles
    2ND ROUND GRADE
    ==
    08. Kevin Smith
    2ND ROUND GRADE
    ==
    09. Chris Johnson
    3RD ROUND GRADE
    ==
    10. Steve Slaton
    3RD ROUND GRADE
    ==
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 02-25-2008 at 01:20 AM.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    5,703
    i actually like mendenhall above mcfadden....

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    East Islip, NY
    Posts
    1,968
    No love for Mike Hart?

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,714
    Quote Originally Posted by jets1028 View Post
    No love for Mike Hart?
    Dude ran almost a 4.7, some DE's are faster than him.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Please feel free to post your own TOP 10

    Here's mine ...

    ==
    01. Darren McFadden
    TOP 5 GRADE
    ==
    02. Rashard Mendenhall
    TOP 10 GRADE
    ==
    03. Jonathan Stewart
    TOP 10 GRADE
    ==
    04. Felix Jones
    LATE 1 GRADE
    ==
    05. Ray Rice
    2ND ROUND GRADE
    ==
    06. Matt Forte
    2ND ROUND GRADE
    ==
    07. Jamaal Charles
    2ND ROUND GRADE
    ==
    08. Kevin Smith
    2ND ROUND GRADE
    ==
    09. Chris Johnson
    3RD ROUND GRADE
    ==
    10. Steve Slaton
    3RD ROUND GRADE
    ==
    I like them alot Ham....

    Did you read Polian? He thinks theres 4 top ten RB's....
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 02-25-2008 at 01:34 AM.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3 View Post
    Dude ran almost a 4.7, some DE's are faster than him.

    what about Mike Hunt?



    heeeyyyy

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Rhodes View Post

    I like them alot Ham....

    Did you read Polian? He thinks theres 4 top ten RB's....
    No I didn't see that, but I'm not surprised .. well I'm surprised its four, I don't have Felix Jones in that elite group, but I definitely have three RB's in my TOP 10 Overall regardless of position

    MY TOP 10 OVERALL
    01. DT Sedrick Ellis
    02. DE/OLB Chris Long
    03. RB Darren McFadden
    04. DT Glenn Dorsey
    05. OT Jake Long
    06. RB Rashard Mendenhall
    07. RB Jonathan Stewart

    08. DE/OLB Vernon Gholston
    09. DE/OLB Derrick Harvey
    10. QB Brian Brohm

    What can I say, I like Brohm more than Ryan, I know I'm outnumbered, but the point is three RB's in my TOP 10
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 02-25-2008 at 03:10 PM.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    No I didn't see that, but I'm not surprised .. well I'm surprised its four, I don't have Felix Jones in that elite group, but I definitely have three RB's in my TOP 10 Overall regardless of position

    MY TOP 10 OVERALL
    01. DT Sedrick Ellis
    02. DE/OLB Chris Long
    03. RB Darren McFadden
    04. DT Glenn Dorsey
    05. OT Jake Long
    06. RB Rashard Mendenhall
    07. RB Jonathan Stewart

    08. DE/OLB Vernon Gholston
    09. DE/OLB Derrick Harvey
    10. QB Brian Brohm

    What can I say, I like Brohm more than Ryan, I know I'm outnumbered, but the point is three RB's in my TOP 10

    i don't think either QB should be in the top-10.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,903
    Lotta people putting Rashard above Stewart lately, I swear I was hearing that from someone months ago......

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,674
    Stewart (total package and he is alot like Jamaal Lewis)
    DMac (he is a faster version of Eric Dickerson but cant block anyone)
    Ray Rice (His production within the OT is unparelleled and that is the NFL)
    Chris Johnson (This guy will make an fast impact because he is also a ST ace)
    Mendenhall ( he fits well in a throwing O see AZ)
    KSmith (best lateral jump step since Sanders)
    Hart his three cone shows you why he is good at 4.7 (emmit Smith ran a 4.7)

    The are some great second tier guys too.......I love Forsett......his lateral movement and hips are just like MJD

    Slaton is going to be a great slot RB/WR ala Bush........I could see him going to SD or NE or Cincy.
    Last edited by bongo59; 02-25-2008 at 11:44 AM.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rockland, New York
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    Lotta people putting Rashard above Stewart lately, I swear I was hearing that from someone months ago......
    okay, i'll play. Who?

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,903
    Quote Originally Posted by bongo59 View Post
    Stewart (total package and he is alot like Jamaal Lewis)
    DMac (he is a faster version of Eric Dickerson but cant block anyone)
    Ray Rice (His production within the OT is unparrelled and that is the NFL)
    Chris Johnson 9This guy will make an fast impact because he is also a ST ace)

    Mendenhall ( he fits well in a throwing O see AZ)
    KSmith (best lateral jump step since Sanders)
    Hart his three cone shows you why he is good at 4.7 (emmit Smith ran a 4.7)

    The are some great second tier guys too.......I love Forsett......hsi lateral movement and hips are just like MJD

    Slaton is going to be a great slot RB/WR ala Bush........I could see him going top SD or NE.
    Good god, I can't believe I actually agree with bongo.

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Voice of Reason View Post
    okay, i'll play. Who?

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post

    Lotta people putting Rashard above Stewart lately, I swear I was hearing that from someone months ago......
    No doubt, you've been on that from the Git-Go

    I had Stewart slightly ahead of Mendenhall because I love BIG BACKS with power and skill, but Mendenhall is bigger and faster than I thought he was, excellent size/speed ratio, so I've come over to your side

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,953
    RJF just earned a buttermilk biscuit from me for his honorary doctorate in RB studies.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us