Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If Barack becomes president

If Barack becomes president

America will have [B][I][U][SIZE="3"]this[/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] to look forward too:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wDVDs[/url]
    Last edited by Company_Man; 02-26-2008 at 03:56 PM.

All Pro
    The Politics Forum has officially gone straight into the crapper.

:stir_the_[QUOTE=parafly;2389833]The Politics Forum has officially gone straight into the crapper.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Company_Man;2389828]America will have [B][I][U][SIZE="3"]this[/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] to look forward too:

[url]http://www.ilanamercer.com/TheUglyTruthAboutDemocraticSouth%20Africa.htm[/url][/QUOTE]

Huh?

:hoppin:[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2389840]Huh?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Company_Man;2389848]:hoppin:[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I can't even figure out what you are insinuating in your post.

Please elaborate.

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2389892]Honestly, I can't even figure out what you are insinuating in your post.

Please elaborate.[/QUOTE]

I fixed the link. Sorry.

That's almost as scary as Uncle Teddy driving around Hyannisport in the Rosemobile... DrUnK!

all these anti-obama threads show one thing

fear.

GOP'ers please just take your beating like men- you've had 8 years of Bush Prez, realize you are gonna get blown out and deal with it please.

Your Senator for the last 40 years.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2389978]That's almost as scary as Uncle Teddy driving around Hyannisport in the Rosemobile... DrUnK![/QUOTE]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2390033]all these anti-obama threads show one thing

fear.

GOP'ers please just take your beating like men- you've had 8 years of Bush Prez, realize you are gonna get blown out and deal with it please.[/QUOTE]

I think you know some of us on the Conservative Side have understood this inevitablillity for some time already.

[QUOTE=bitonti;2390033]all these anti-obama threads show one thing

fear.

GOP'ers please just take your beating like men- you've had 8 years of Bush Prez, realize you are gonna get blown out and deal with it please.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162058[/url]

FWIW, at least McCain brings the Pain on JI...:D

Democrats always post a bunch of empty promises to give a FALSE sense of hope to their base. At least the conservatives that are blood thirsty get blood thirsty representation.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2389978]That's almost as scary as Uncle Teddy driving around Hyannisport in the Rosemobile... DrUnK![/QUOTE]

and almost as stupid as the next thing you'll post.

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2390317]and almost as stupid as the next thing you'll post.[/QUOTE]

I believe I have a stalker....

Going to a Obama speech is like going to a concert, screaming kids who dont know what is going on but it feels good to be there. Obama is for change but that change is in my pocket and he cant have it! He is a fear mongerer of the worst kind he is turning the poor against the rich with his bull**** rhetoric.
    Mary my words he is going to rip this country apart. Bush will look like a saint compared to this POS!

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2390534]Going to a Obama speech is like going to a concert, screaming kids who dont know what is going on but it feels good to be there. Obama is for change but that change is in my pocket and he cant have it! He is a fear mongerer of the worst kind he is turning the poor against the rich with his bull**** rhetoric.
    Mary my words he is going to rip this country apart. Bush will look like a saint compared to this POS![/QUOTE]

this is so far off-base I am slightly speechless...

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2390534]Going to a Obama speech is like going to a concert, screaming kids who dont know what is going on but it feels good to be there. Obama is for change but that change is in my pocket and he cant have it! [B]He is a fear mongerer of the worst kind[/B] he is turning the poor against the rich with his bull**** rhetoric.
    Mary my words he is going to rip this country apart. Bush will look like a saint compared to this POS![/QUOTE]

Yeah, cause what kind of scumbag presidential candidate would use fear based politics to push their agenda :rolleyes: . No candidate has ever used, oh say, 911 to scare up votes.

Where is it offbase. The concert or the poor versus rich part. Is he or isn't he playing the poor against the rich? The rich according to him are the bad guys and he is a modern day Robin Hood!

[QUOTE=Blacksmurf;2390221]Democrats always post a bunch of empty promises to give a FALSE sense of hope to their base. At least the conservatives that are blood thirsty get blood thirsty representation.[/QUOTE]

Democrats usually leave this country in better shape than they found it (so much so that people think they are living the high life enough to vote republican again). Republicans usually leave it in worse shape (and ultimately forces the country to go Democrat again). And the cycle goes on.

Don't believe me? Where's that giant surplus we had eight years ago?