Thread: Jersey advice.

Hall Of Fame

Jersey advice.

So I am going to order this jersey this weekend, what # should I get...only two current Yankees I'd consider are 2 and 42.

I am leaning towards putting 23 on the back of it....

What ya think?

Personally I would go with #34 for Hughes. But, if it's between #2 and #42 for current players I say go with Mo.

All Pro
    Margate Fl soon to be Ocala FL by way of Da Bronx
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Addict SouthFL View Post
    So I am going to order this jersey this weekend, what # should I get...only two current Yankees I'd consider are 2 and 42.

I am leaning towards putting 23 on the back of it....

What ya think?

hey mike what's up how is sofla things in slowcala are fine. 23 would be the one . ordering my mets jersey today leaning toward 29 myself.

take care
    Rick.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrican View Post
    hey mike what's up how is sofla things in slowcala are fine. 23 would be the one . ordering my mets jersey today leaning toward 29 myself.

take care
    Rick.
    Hey man, glad to see your doing ok. Things are going good down here for the wife and I.

Yeah I am pretty sold on the idea of getting the 23, but I think I will be ordering the away jersey instead.

All Pro
    Margate Fl soon to be Ocala FL by way of Da Bronx
    doing good thank God plan to shoot down to sofla for the marlins opener vs the Mets wonder who Willie will go with Pedro or Santana ..

Good Luck to the Yanks except when they play my Mets

Rick

Out of the current Yanks, I would go 2

All-time, 5, no question.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Out of the current Yanks, I would go 2

All-time, 5, no question.
    It is so hard to choose the All-Time, Mattingly is the reason I am a Yankee fan and I actually saw him play, plus I think it would be a pretty original jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Addict SouthFL View Post
    It is so hard to choose the All-Time, Mattingly is the reason I am a Yankee fan and I actually saw him play, plus I think it would be a pretty original jersey.
    I got the same jersey for Christmas. I went with #5, because it is my favorite number (Was #5 in baseball from little league-senior year of high school/Also wore #5 the 2 years I played football)